Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Daily Beast: Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors. Ghislaine Maxwell guilty of sex trafficking a minor for Jeffrey Epstein and four other charges

Cooked Crack

FBI agents swarm Jeffrey Epstein's private Caribbean island

FBI agents raided Jeffrey Epstein's private island in the Caribbean on Monday in a vivid display that the probe into his alleged sex trafficking ring is continuing despite his death.

A swarm of federal agents was seen fanning out across Little St. James in golf carts about 10:30 a.m.

"We were just trying to look at pretty fish and swim with turtles and here we are in the middle of an FBI raid," said Kelly Quinn, the owner of Salty Dog Day Sails, who was running a sailing charter in the area.

"This has been something on our radar for years," Quinn added. "We're all really curious why it's happening now."

Two senior law enforcement officials briefed on the investigation confirmed that the FBI launched a search of Epstein's private island home off the coast of St. Thomas in the U.S. Virgin Islands.

Click on the link for the full article

Edited by China

10 minutes ago, mcsluggo said:

we might have differing definitions for the term "entertaining"

You dont at least find this kind of stuff interesting? Admittedly, I would be into conspiracy theories in general were most of them not founded in the ridiculous. Here we may have one that only wouldn't be called a conspiracy because its so out in the open. 

All I need to hear are rumors of the number 45 carved into his chest or something stupid like that. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, China said:

"This has been something on our radar for years," Quinn added. "We're all really curious why it's happening now."

"You don't watch the news much, do you, Mr. Wayne?"

Edited by Larry
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, China said:

FBI agents swarm Jeffrey Epstein's private Caribbean island

A swarm of federal agents was seen fanning out across Little St. James in golf carts about 10:30 a.m.

I don't know why, but this made me laugh.  The headline made it sound like the FBI had some planned operation with guys wearing tactical gear but...nope, here we come in golf carts!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Chachie said:

I can't help but wonder if the Bill Barr-led investigation of Epstein's island is an effort to dig up photos of Clinton there and to hide any evidence of Trump. Actually, I can't help but ASSUME it.

I'm not sure about that.  Given the scapegoating the FBI's endured to protect Trump, I wouldn't be shocked if, even if that was the goal, some of the evidence will be conveniently hidden away until Jan 20, 2021 or Jan 20, 2025.  It would be really hard for someone to come back and allege, "I clearly told him/her to destroy everything that implicated Trump, but he/she disobeyed my orders."

(Given that this is a Redskins board, most of us have a strong connection to DC.  I'm sure almost all of us have/had a neighbor who worked for one of the FBI/CIA/NSA- they're pretty proud of the work they do.  And watching a President eviscerate those agencies to protect himself politically would not leave them very happy).

Ghislaine Maxwell's respectable new life: Jeffrey Epstein's long-time consort and the alleged procurer of his underage victims has been living with 43-year-old tech CEO at his secluded $3M oceanfront mansion outside of Boston

Ghislaine Maxwell, long-time consort of Jeffrey Epstein and the alleged procurer of victims in his underage sex trafficking ring, has been laying low in a New England beach town, DailyMail.com has learned exclusively.

Maxwell, 57, is in a relationship with Scott Borgerson, 43, and has been living with him at his secluded oceanfront property at the end of a long private road in Manchester-by-the-Sea, Massachusetts.

The British socialite has been loath to leave the $3 million mansion, a source told DailyMail.com amid heightened focus on Epstein's alleged co-conspirators following the convicted pedophile's apparent suicide on Saturday.

'She's become a real homebody, rarely ventures out. She's the antithesis of the woman who traveled extensively and partied constantly with Epstein,' said a source familiar with Maxwell's new life.

Little was known of Maxwell's whereabouts since she was last seen publicly three years ago as a multitude of reports claimed she had been living abroad, perhaps in London.  

Her former townhouse on the Upper East Side of Manhattan was sold for $15 million in 2016, by a company with the same address as Epstein's New York office.

The spotlight has now swung to Maxwell, and other alleged co-conspirators of Epstein, following the convicted pedophile's apparent suicide in a Manhattan jail cell on Saturday.

Attorney General Bill Barr issued a stark warning to Epstein's cronies on Monday and made clear that federal investigators were coming for them.

'Let me assure you that this case will continue on against anyone who was complicit with Epstein. Any co-conspirators should not rest easy,' Barr said. 'The victims deserve justice and they will get it.'

Epstein, 66, was accused of arranging for girls, some as young as 14, to perform nude 'massages' and other sex acts, and of paying some of those girls to recruit others, between 2002 and 2005.

Epstein had employees who helped bring him girls, prosecutors have said, though none have been criminally charged.

Maxwell, 57, described as the 'madam of the house' by a former housekeeper at Epstein's mansion in Palm Beach, Florida, has strenuously denied any wrongdoing but reports now suggest she may be ready to co-operate with the authorities. 

However, following Epstein's death, legal sources have said that many of those deals could now be off the table. 

Former federal prosecutor, Jacob S. Frenkel, told the AP: 'Those who had leverage as potential cooperators in the case now find themselves as the primary targets.

'They no longer have anyone against whom to cooperate.'

It occurs to me that a whole lot of second-level people who could have cut a deal for testifying against Epstein really got screwed by this suicide.  Their bargaining position really changed.  

Sucks to be them.  

Edited by Larry
  • Haha 1

The way Trump has instilled goons and lackeys makes me think that if there happens to be any nefarious connections to Trump, the only way they ever come to light is if some rogue agents stash away documents, make copies of everything they find, and stash those away somewhere secluded until after the 2020 election (at least). 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

The way Trump has instilled goons and lackeys makes me think that if there happens to be any nefarious connections to Trump, the only way they ever come to light is if some rogue agents stash away documents, make copies of everything they find, and stash those away somewhere secluded until after the 2020 election (at least). 

Odds that any FBI agent other than a Trump political appointee hands their boss the only copy of evidence that implicates Trump or a crony without keeping a copy are . . . . 

Jeffrey Epstein had a painting of Bill Clinton wearing a blue DRESS and red heels and lounging in the Oval Office inside his Manhattan mansion

Jeffrey Epstein had a bizarre portrait of Bill Clinton in a dress hanging in his Manhattan mansion, DailyMailTV can reveal.

The picture depicting the former president apparently lounging on a chair in the Oval Office, wearing red heels and posing suggestively in a blue dress redolent of Monica Lewinsky was in a room off the stairway of the Upper East Side townhouse.

17289660-7353967-image-a-26_156581843782

The dress is also strikingly similar to one worn by Hillary Clinton at the 2009 Kennedy Center Honors. The original painting is by Australian-American artist Petrina Ryan-Kleid, although it is unclear if Epstein had bought the canvas or had a print mounted. Ryan-Kleid exhibited for her degree show when she graduated with an MFA in 2012 from the New York Academy of Art.

The painting was secretly snapped inside the pedophile's lavish $56 million home in October 2012, four years after Epstein completed his sweetheart deal for prostitution of a minor and seven years before he was accused of running a sex trafficking ring of underage girls. 

• Confused 2

Was there video on the jail cell doors, or not? Has video evidence.been destroyed -- if so, by whom?

These seem like simple questions to answer. Or are there no video cameras around.

If the guards on duty die of suicide or self-inflicted gunshot wounds....

15 hours ago, China said:

Jeffrey Epstein had a painting of Bill Clinton wearing a blue DRESS and red heels and lounging in the Oval Office inside his Manhattan mansion

Jeffrey Epstein had a bizarre portrait of Bill Clinton in a dress hanging in his Manhattan mansion, DailyMailTV can reveal.

The picture depicting the former president apparently lounging on a chair in the Oval Office, wearing red heels and posing suggestively in a blue dress redolent of Monica Lewinsky was in a room off the stairway of the Upper East Side townhouse.

The dress is also strikingly similar to one worn by Hillary Clinton at the 2009 Kennedy Center Honors. The original painting is by Australian-American artist Petrina Ryan-Kleid, although it is unclear if Epstein had bought the canvas or had a print mounted. Ryan-Kleid exhibited for her degree show when she graduated with an MFA in 2012 from the New York Academy of Art.

The painting was secretly snapped inside the pedophile's lavish $56 million home in October 2012, four years after Epstein completed his sweetheart deal for prostitution of a minor and seven years before he was accused of running a sex trafficking ring of underage girls. 

Well, as the saying goes...you can't buy taste.  Damn, that's the weirdest thing you'll see all day.  

And who the hell is Petrina Ryan-Kleid?  Seriously, she graduated from somewhere with an MFA from the New York Academy of Art?  What's MFA stand for from that school, Mother****in Artist?  I'm no Dali but jeez.  Not only is that thing weird, it's terrible!  @Riggo-toni can I get an amen?

25 minutes ago, Fergasun said:

Was there video on the jail cell doors, or not? Has video evidence.been destroyed -- if so, by whom?

These seem like simple questions to answer. Or are there no video cameras around.

Seems like the cameras didnt catch anything unusual - outside the cell at least - but this article does say it caught guards lying about their checks/rounds:

nydailynews: Warden being replaced at Manhattan federal jail where Jeffrey Epstein died, 2 staffers put on leave as cameras reportedly reveal jail checks were falsified

(sorry bout link on phone)

Not great for the conspiracy theorist crowd. Says the guards fell asleep and lied about it. Guaranteed guards lie about that type of stuff all the time because they're lazy and/or not paid well. 

Edited by Mooka

More conspiracy fun, dude had broken bones in his neck. Broken bone which....can be an indicator of homicide 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/autopsy-finds-broken-bones-in-jeffrey-epsteins-neck-deepening-questions-around-his-death/2019/08/14/d09ac934-bdd9-11e9-b873-63ace636af08_story.html

(It can also happen when you hang yourself but thats less fun so I started with the click bait. Look ma' Im MSM!) 

• Haha 6

6 hours ago, Mooka said:

Seems like the cameras didnt catch anything unusual - outside the cell at least - but this article does say it caught guards lying about their checks/rounds:

nydailynews: Warden being replaced at Manhattan federal jail where Jeffrey Epstein died, 2 staffers put on leave as cameras reportedly reveal jail checks were falsified

(sorry bout link on phone)

Not great for the conspiracy theorist crowd. Says the guards fell asleep and lied about it. Guaranteed guards lie about that type of stuff all the time because they're lazy and/or not paid well. 

I don't think I'll never believe anything "official" about the death of Jeffrey Epstein. 

As long as the guards are alive, I am willing to give suicide the benefit of a doubt. If they die under mysterious circumstances....

One question I do have is whether or not there is any proof to his previously claimed "attack". Surely there would be cameras to determine if someone else tried to kill him.