Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

US and Iran Relations (News and Discussion)

visionary

Is “shoot down” the right phrasing for firing on enemy ships?  Sounds wrong in my head. 

Warships having a dick measuring contest at sea is obviously a bad idea.  It makes sense to draw lines that keep them further apart.  Flexing on twitter isn’t the best way to communicate this though.  I’m sure the two nations have channels through which the US could have relayed this new position to Iran.  A press conference or press release calmly explaining the reasoning to the American people wouldn’t have hurt either.  

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Iran’s supreme leader releases anti-Israel 'final solution' poster

BERLIN – Supreme Leader of the Islamic Republic of Iran Ali Khamenei published an antisemitic poster on Tuesday evoking Nazi Germany’s “final solution” that destroyed European Jewry, in order to advance Tehran's quest to abolish Israel.

The poster’s language reads: "Palestine will be free. The final solution. Resistance is referendum."

Click on the link for the full article

• 3 weeks later...

Iranian Parliament Chants ‘Death to America’ in Honor of George Floyd

Iranian lawmakers on Sunday chanted “death to America” in an apparent show of support for American protesters in the wake of George Floyd’s death.

“To show respect for the movement of the oppressed in the United States, I ask you to stand for a few seconds and chant ‘death to America’ to show our respect,” a member of Iran’s parliament said, according to footage posted by Al Arabiya. Lawmakers then stood and chanted “death to America.”

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

Yeah, I’m sure it was in honor of an American....

They are not as good at trolling the US as Russia but you gotta give them credit for trying lol. 

Btw I had a stress dream that you and @spjunkies banded me for some reason. I don’t know why or how that is relevant but I wanted you to know. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

12 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

What is banded?

*Banned - from ES 

43 minutes ago, spjunkies said:

How in the world did I get thrown into this? 😔

I don’t know why you would do this to me honestly. 

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, Llevron said:

Btw I had a stress dream that you and @spjunkies banded me for some reason. I don’t know why or how that is relevant but I wanted you to know. 

If you ever have dreams about me, please don't tell me.  

Or anyone else.  

Except your therapist.  

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...

Fire breaks out at Iran's Natanz nuclear facility but operations unaffected, officials say

DUBAI (Reuters) - A fire broke out at Iran’s Natanz nuclear facility on Thursday but operations were unaffected, officials said, as a former official suggested the incident could have been an attempt to sabotage work breaching an international nuclear deal.

The Natanz Fuel Enrichment Plant (FEP), Iran’s main uranium enrichment site, is one of several Iranian facilities monitored by the United Nations nuclear watchdog.

Iran’s Atomic Energy Organisation (AEOI) initially reported that “an incident” had occurred at the facility in the central province of Isfahan at 2 a.m. (21:30 GMT).

“There is some damage to one of the sheds on the ground which was inactive and under construction. There was no radioactive material in it and there were no personnel,” the AEOI spokesman, Behrouz Kamalvandi, told state TV from the site.

“There has been no interruption in the work of the enrichment site which is underground and no damage to the site.”

It later published a photo showing a one-storey brick building with its roof and walls partly burned and damaged. A door hanging off its hinges suggested that there had been an explosion inside the building.

On 7/2/2020 at 8:23 PM, China said:

Update:

Iran says fire at nuclear facility resulted in 'significant' damage after first claiming destruction was 'limited'

A fire at Iran's Natanz nuclear facility site resulted in "significant" damage, impacting both the construction and development of the country's advanced nuclear program, officials confirmed Sunday, contradicting previous claims that the impact from last week's blaze had been "limited."

It remains unclear what exactly started the fire at the complex, considered Iran's largest uranium enrichment facility and located about 250 kilometers (150 miles) south of the capital Tehran.
Analysts believe the site is used to develop and assemble centrifuges for uranium enrichment, key technology that turns uranium into nuclear fuel.

Behrouz Kamalvandi, a spokesman for the Atomic Energy Organization of Iran (AEOI), said Sunday that while there were no human casualties in the fire that struck the facility Thursday, "the financial losses were significant."

The incident has not slowed the nuclear enrichment work at Natanz, but it did impact the construction and development of some advanced machines "in the medium term," said Kamalvandi. He said in an interview with the state-run IRNA news agency that the shed which was impacted housed various tools and precise measuring equipment that have been permanently destroyed.

• Like 1

On 6/8/2020 at 8:14 PM, Llevron said:

They are not as good at trolling the US as Russia but you gotta give them credit for trying lol. 

You are dreaming about Extremskins?

Log off : )

• Haha 2