Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NVskinsfan

Did Russell even play?

Did sanyone see how Bruce Smith was staring at a RB right in front of him with the ball? What the f*%k is this guy still doing on this team?????

The plays that I saw with Russell in he looked good. I saw him take on a double team and made the tackle at the LOS. He will be a good player next year. I think we are trying to limit his exposure to keep the value down.

Originally posted by ktball74

2 more games for Smith my friend, and then we wash our hands of him!

hahahhaahaha

He's the last remaining link to Danny World 2000. I always found it funny when Spurrier talked about the free agent signings before this season and he said, something like, "We thought we'd get younger guys this year, guys who're on the way up, instead of maybe what they've done in the past, getting guys who've sort of already done their thing..."

I always laughed and imagined Bruce saying, "Ah, Coach, I'm right next to you man!"

If you're asking about Cliff Russell, he was flagged for that stupid face mask on a return (if you're gonna do it, maybe you need to do it somewhere other than right in front of the ref).

If you're asking about the DT, if he was in there, the results speak for themselves.

Don't worry. I saw somewhere Cliff Russell is due .5 million next year.

He's gone, barring some kind of incriminating evidence against Snyder.

Originally posted by KirkNC

Cliff or Darryl?

Both played sparringly though from what I saw

Sorry! I don't consider Cliff a player in the Skins!

Out of sight out of mind!