Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

For the first time in my life...

BD

Now that we lost to the only game we really wanted to win. What would guys rather see  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Now that we lost to the only game we really wanted to win. What would guys rather see

• We win the next two games
    • We lose the next two games

Originally posted by BD

Sandy is Sandra Day O'Connor, currently a Supreme Court Justice. At an annual Washington Press Club dinner, Riggo was seated at a table with O'Connor. She's a rather stiff person, and Riggins reportedly said to her, "Come on, Sandy, baby, loosen up. You're too tight."

He later sent a bouquet of flowers in apology.

BD

He was tanked at the time and fell on the floor at some point too:cheers:

he might be basing his no hope in sight comments on the premise that Spurrier remains head coach next year and the fact that chances of Snyder bringing in a GM to run the team are laughable.........but stranger things have happened....

of course a new coach and new GM wouldn't make a playoff appearance automatic, but it sure would be a step in the right direction......

frankly, i just want the NEW head coach to have equal say in his personnell and I want it understood that the door to the owner's office is CLOSED to all players........you gotta problem....talk to coach.

Originally posted by DieselPwr44

You yelled "F you Riggo" ? That's blasphamey!!! If the team had half the heart and guts of Riggo,we'd be leading the division right now. You need to turn on ESPN Classic sometime and get an education in Redskin history. You're really missing out. In fact,it might help you understand what some of us older fans know: Just how far this franchise has fallen.

BLASPHAMEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Riggins WAS the heart and soul of this team back in the early '80s.

It is to bad you were not old enough to see this, BD.

I cut Riggins alot of slack when he is talking about the Redskins, but in most cases, he is right.

Archived