Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

!!!!0mgz!!!! Trent Williams finally showed up

Owls0325

Time to spam Trent's SM accounts with we care! posts

Buffoon B upon learning of the tumor probably immediately asked if he would be ready for camp. Doh!  Bruce is our Homer Simpson, folks.  Or playing off  more current events, our Frank Drebin.

Just now, SemperFi Skins said:

so....... what's his trade value? Even if he's demanding it, as did OBJ and AB, they still fetched fairly decent compensation..... I would think he's still worth a 1st rounder from a top team

I wonder if the Rams would give up a late 1st.  They're in win-now mode, and Whitworth has fallen off a bit.  It would make sense to move Whitworth to guard and have Trent at LT.

7 minutes ago, purbeast said:

Wow that is crazy.  Good for him if he sticks to his guns though.  Shows you that money is NOT the issue.

Yeah, it sounds like he hates it here.  Just like Kirk did.  Trent just couldn't wait for FA. 

The first thing the team should do is ban Bruce from talking to him. To anyone. Have Doug or someone else held in high esteem reach out with an olive branch, and try to make amends.   Scour the waiver wire, and if we cannot have positive contact with his camp, look for a trade.

It makes you wonder what could have happened so badly about the tumor situation that would make him want to leave.

I hope we get more details because at this point it's just absurd that someone who's been a lifelong Redskin could be so upset about something completely unrelated to football that it's irreconcilable. 

2 hours ago, JoggingGod said:

Can you all just shut up about Bellichick? He isn’t the only GM in the league and nobody has been able to replicate his success. 

So that's kindof rude.  Also, on a public message board, people can kinda discuss whatever they want to.  

And since the Patriots do ti better than anybody, which is proven by results, I think comparing to the best isn't the worst comparison you can make.

Sure, we could compare to what the GM of the Cardinal's would do, but what's really the point of that?

2 minutes ago, KDawg said:

We're not even to training camp yet and we've already lost our starting ILB and likely our LT.

Off to a good start.

The tank for Jeudy is aborted.  It's now tank for the 1st overall pick and trade back for multiple 1st rounders.  We're clearly gonna need em.

22 minutes ago, redskinss said:

It makes you wonder what could have happened so badly about the tumor situation that would make him want to leave.

I hope we get more details because at this point it's just absurd that someone who's been a lifelong Redskin could be so upset about something completely unrelated to football that it's irreconcilable. 

Yeah, to take a 10 year vet who's been a good leader and turn him into a someone who only wants out something big must have happened. Almost like a Kahawi Leonard type thing in San Antonio. With us know it was a tumor I'm assuming he brought it up to the medical staff, they told him it was a non-issue. He escalated they told him it was good. Finally he got a second opinion which lead to fairly immediate surgery where after they tested the turmor they determined it was benign. Sort of a brush of death that makes him second guess the people he should be trusting the most. 

We'll get the details, but if it's something like that you gotta feel for Trent. 

2 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Feels like this was a final straw type of situation.

I agree. I theorize the handling of Kirk may be in play, as well as lord knows how many other bizarro world things, including Bruce meddling in game day decisions.

Bruce: How ya doing Trentsie?

Trent: I have bad news, I have a ****ing tumor on my head.

Bruce: Will you be ready for camp?

Trent to himself: That insensitive ****er... I am so outta here

3 minutes ago, RandyHolt said:

Who was it ?

Raise your hand Click like if you'd fire Bruce, to keep Trent.

Is there an option for removing Allen and Williams at this point? And sending Snyder to a beautiful tropical island in a gorgeous house, beautiful view and every amenity he could ever need (on his dime) that has terrible wifi/cell phone coverage for the next 3-5 years?

2 minutes ago, KDawg said:

Is there an option for removing Allen and Williams at this point? And sending Snyder to a beautiful tropical island in a gorgeous house, beautiful view and every amenity he could ever need (on his dime) that has terrible wifi/cell phone coverage for the next 3-5 years?

Beats sending him to the Underworld, where he'd probably be happy

10 minutes ago, SemperFi Skins said:

one things for sure, he's not getting released for nothing....

Actually do we even know how healthy he is? If the surgery will impact his ability to suit up this season wouldn't that hurt his trade value? There was a report that he'd be okay, but honestly if it's coming from our management can it be trusted? If I was the trading partner the medical would determine everything. 

6 minutes ago, HTTRDynasty said:

The tank for Jeudy is aborted.  It's now tank for the 1st overall pick and trade back for multiple 1st rounders.  We're clearly gonna need em.

We never tanked even when we could (RG3), we choosed to sell the farm instead. We're too dumb ;)

I suspect the handling of the medical tumor went something like this:

Trent "hey so i have a tumor that needs to be removed, can you guys cover the surgery?"

FO: "Sorry Trent, this is not a Football related surgery.. you have to cover the cost"

Trent: "Well FU then, trade me"

I honestly don't know how this org would handle this kind of a case but if it went something like above... i side with the FO

2 minutes ago, EasternNCbywayofNOVA said:

I miss the old days when La Confora worked for the post and Art and Co would come in here and debunk everything that guy reported. Please let this be wrong!!!!!!!!

He still does that.  Larry Michael probably sent him the company line to feed extremeskins.  Anytime now.

Archived