Owls0325

!!!!0mgz!!!! Trent Williams finally showed up

3 minutes ago, 757SeanTaylor21 said:

What in the world...a rodgers is on the phone with the owner right now I bet

You mean he called a stockholders meeting?

The BoD can tell him the same thing they told Favre when GB drafted Rodgers.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Pretty much what Schefter said earlier today when HigSkin posted it in this thread.  Thanks for doing so, HigSkin.  :)

Edited by RWJ

Vikings don't take a tackle.  I think they have to be the favs for Trent.  They have the draft capital.

• Like 1

Just now, mhd24 said:

Vikings don't take a tackle.  I think they have to be the favs for Trent.  They have the draft capital.

True

Just now, mhd24 said:

The do but they don't have the funds.  The would need to restructure or cut/trade players.

Minnesota has a whopping 12 more picks, so they will have to make room for some of those rookies I suppose. I wouldn't be surprised to see some cuts or trades. Perhaps they'll try to package Harris, Reiff, or Rudolph in a trade with us for TW. They are going to need to be creative.

• Like 1

Harris a 3rd and a 4th.  Make it happen Vikes.

I was still holding out hope that we could get a OJ Howard trade today.  Hopefully we can make something happen with Trent or OJ tomorrow

I truly believe that Trent is going to the Vikings. Kirk a ton of picks to spare, it just makes the most sense. 

• Like 1

On 4/14/2020 at 6:57 AM, Timberob said:

I'd just like to take this opportunity to say again what an asshole Trent is and how badly him and his greed and stupid lies ****ed this whole thing up. Yes Bruce was an incompetent boob for not trading this turd last year, but it doesn't change the fact that this whole production has been all about the money.

I hope he gets a ****ty contract wherever he ends up.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, crabbypatty said:

I'd just like to take this opportunity to say again what an asshole Trent is and how badly him and his greed and stupid lies ****ed this whole thing up. Yes Bruce was an incompetent boob for not trading this turd last year, but it doesn't change the fact that this whole production has been all about the money.

I hope he gets a ****ty contract wherever he ends up.

Yep. And to add on, i hope his sorry *** gets shipped to a losing team. That jerk doesn’t deserve to be on a winning team. **** him. Pretty lousy to do that **** to a team that has had his back through the suspensions and injuries

Edited by Cooleyfan1993
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, clskinsfan said:

Day 3 pick? Not a chance. We will get that as a compensatory pick after next season.

Why do people assume we get a pick? Trent signs a 1 year 10mil deal next year and we sign some random LB for 6mill and they cancel our compensation out.

It's not written in stone we get a comp pick, certain things need to fall in place.

7 minutes ago, gooseneck said:

I am totally neutral about Trent Williams

That ironically sums up this thread on its 500 page anniversary.

We are literally no further in any direction than we were 500 pages ago.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

This has been brutal. Trent needs to lower his contract demands, or he wont be getting traded during the draft. He is ruining his career, and this is all on him. Either lower your contract demands or show up honor your contract!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Yep. And to add on, i hope his sorry *** gets shipped to a losing team. That jerk doesn’t deserve to be on a winning team. **** him. Pretty lousy to do that **** to a team that has had his back through the suspensions and injuries

Yeah, pretty crappy to treat a team that had your back by almost killing you like that.

• Confused 3

Just now, Peregrine said:

Yeah, pretty crappy to treat a team that had your back by almost killing you like that.

Almost killed him? The training staff (medical staff?) told him to get the 2nd opinion which he waited months to get. That’s on HIM. And choosing not to show up last season and honoring his contract like an adult, is also on HIM. Bruce should’ve traded him last year, but Trent deserves all this **** right now. He’s a jerk. 

Posted (edited)

Nothing will happen.  If he plays for us this year, he will probably get injured and miss most of the season.

If he gets traded, it won’t happen until someone gets hurt in training camp/regular season.

Edited by Rdskns2000