Owls0325

!!!!0mgz!!!! Trent Williams finally showed up

Recommended Posts

So a little context...   Michael Vick killed dogs for fun, was found guilty and convicted for it, got his NFL job back and is about to be "HONORED" by the NFL at the upcoming Probowl!!  It's a strange world we live in folks.

 

So I would suggest one dog killing another and Trent's reaction to it does nothing to hurt his value on the market. Not one iota.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, bakedtater1 said:

Yeah I dont know about that..we have a pit..well something like pit/corgi/cattle dog lol but she's definitely pit..found her on craigslist for free...just before she died from not having shots..she has been nothing but pampered..never nothing any where near close to abused or tought to "seek balls" lol and she is a complete ****..wants to ripp everyone's head off at site..please help us dog whisperer lol..anyway 

lol, well just like humans some dogs are assholes, give her to Bruce!  We adopted a lab mix over the summer, I have a heck of a time with him around other dogs too though he's babied and pampered I feel I have to keep him at a distance until he can warm up to the other dogs.  It's a tough situation when you don't know the history but sounds like your girl might be a little traumatized from before you adopted.

 

Here's a link to the TMZ article with a pic of the kennels.

 

https://www.tmz.com/2019/12/13/nfl-star-trent-williams-pit-bull-attacks-kills-neighbor-dog/

Edited by redskns21
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wonder if Trent or anyone saw what happened or has a video of it.

 

There are a lot of people on this site that have had or currently have Labs, its not unusual for a Lab to bite someone because they are protective but it is very unusual for them to aggressively attack and maul a person or animal.

 

I wonder if Trent's injured dog in the pic got caught in the crosshairs of the attack that was happening between the pits and the black lab that was killed.  I've seen that happen where a dominant dog will attack another dog thats in its pack when fighting at a fence.  

 

Something doesn't make sense here but I will say as someone who is pro dog, the lab owner should have known better than to let her dog near that fence when Trent's dogs are out.  It was always going to end badly.

 

Also, those kennels look nice, like he spares no expense.  The dogs are definitely healthy and well taken care of.  It's an unfortunate situation where both parties could have used better judgment.

Edited by JSSkinz
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JSSkinz said:

 

If you look at the pics of the dog from the articles, it's clear that the poor dog that passed was not just a lab, there was another breed or 2 mixed in.  Very similar to my dog who I think has some great dane and maybe even a little greyhound mixed in but he certainly has the ears of a pit.  In any case, they're making it seem like their dog is completely innocent and was just a lab (who most Americans love like a poodle or golden retriever) and that the dog did nothing wrong.  I hate that the dog lost her life but in this case it would seem that it may not be that TW's dogs were the aggessor espeically in light of the vids and pics of that poor dog that supposedly got attacked first.

 

Having said that, it doesn't deserve the callous response that TW gave and the complete lack of empathy from his camp.  It's a really unfortunate situation and it sucks that Trent didn't handle it better with the media.  I'm still not cool with having an SPCA type shelter for 9 or so dogs on the property no matter the breed just seems overboard but I don't know that it's fair for me to judge that either.  I will judge his lack of empathy for any animal that lost thier lives, saying what he did wasn't okay.

Edited by redskns21
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The day I believe a Lab went off its own turf and after another dog, please put $50,000,000 in my checking account.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, ntotoro said:

The day I believe a Lab went off its own turf and after another dog, please put $50,000,000 in my checking account.

This is an excellent point...I was thinking the exact same thing when reading that the lab attacked his dog first..I call b.s on that.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

https://abc13.com/pets-animals/family-dog-mauled-to-death-by-neighbors-canine-in-missouri-city/5750373/

 

A few quotes from the article

 

Quote

"I've probably seen them out at least 20 times, to the point where I will not walk with my dogs or my children on this side of the neighborhood," said another neighbor Sarah Sanders.

 

Quote

"I'm too scared to put her in the stroller. She just had her first birthday - and take her around the neighborhood - not knowing when they'll get out and what they'll do," Lynne Woods explained.

 

Quote

"We've been here three years, and I'll definitely tell you my family and I feel like prisoners in our own neighborhood," said neighbor Cecelia Hernandez.

 

There is a narrative forming about Trent the person. There is a disconnect between what "appears" to be happening around him and how he responds. 

 

He doesn't take responsibility for his own actions.

 

  • When he was suspended for failing/missing drug tests. He blamed the process or timing. I forget exactly what the response was. He blamed the lawyer at one point I remember.

 

  • The tumor thing. He blamed the team doctors and the front office. They then leaked he missed 2nd opinion appointments and he replies with something like "Yeah, but I went the next day" which seems suspect in itself. He lied about nobody going to see him in the hospital as well. In the end, he and the NFLPA opted to not allow an independent review which suggests even the NFLPA found holes in his story or he wouldn't cooperate with them either.

 

  • Now, this. You have neighbors saying his dogs have gotten out "at least" 20 times? That they are scared to put kids in strollers around there. He replies about dogs being dogs.

 

Either he's not smart, a bad person, or both. This just doesn't happen to somebody who is aware or cares about other people around him.

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Show me one lab that has turned aggressive by being abused...I truly believe even if abused and miss treated a lab would still not be aggressive and violent...it dont add up..obviously hes in a ritzy neighborhood..I just dont see the kind of people It would take to abuse a dog to live there....dosent add up

2 minutes ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

https://abc13.com/pets-animals/family-dog-mauled-to-death-by-neighbors-canine-in-missouri-city/5750373/

 

A few quotes from the article

 

 

 

 

There is a narrative forming about Trent the person. There is a disconnect between what "appears" to be happening around him and how he responds. 

 

He doesn't take responsibility for his own actions.

 

  • When he was suspended for failing/missing drug tests. He blamed the process or timing. I forget exactly what the response was. He blamed the lawyer at one point I remember.

 

  • The tumor thing. He blamed the team doctors and the front office. They then leaked he missed 2nd opinion appointments and he replies with something like "Yeah, but I went the next day" which seems suspect in itself. He lied about nobody going to see him in the hospital as well. In the end, he and the NFLPA opted to not allow an independent review which suggests even the NFLPA found holes in his story or he wouldn't cooperate with them either.

 

  • Now, this. You have neighbors saying his dogs have gotten out "at least" 20 times? That they are scared to put kids in strollers around there. He replies about dogs being dogs.

 

Either he's not smart, a bad person, or both. This just doesn't happen to somebody who is aware or cares about other people around him.

It's this generation man..people in this generation do not take responsibility for any of there actions period...a huuuge percent dont anyway...and I personally think you can thank social media and lousy parents for that 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

K so I want to focus on the amount of dogs he has and the type of dog they are.

 

 

I'm a dog lover..absolutely love them..I have 3..small dogs...I would have 15 if I could..I truly believe I could be a ...freak? like that lol..my wife is a vet tech at a clinic here and has been there a few years now..I think 4..5...so far we've only adopted 1 from her work...dr said he was surprised the dog survived..well hes alive and kicking and is my daughters dog now lol..with that said...

 

Looking at how many dogs he has I think so..so what if he has that many dogs..good for him, if he loves them and cares for them than its not in our place to judge him for that..buuuut for his dogs to act the way they did doing what they did to that lab that supposedly attacked his daughters dog first is not dogs doing what dogs do...my aggressive mean as **** pit will charge at a dog or human all bark but no bite..just sniffing..we still do not understand why she's so aggressive and mean..I just hope his dogs aren't being used for more than anything but being family pets. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trent is a first class liar and a loser. How do you have those kind of dogs getting out and roaming around in the neighborhood?

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seems like someone should do something about the dogs and their owner. 

 

And pitbulls are ugly, vicious, stupid beasts and that's why so many of their owners identify so strongly with them or make excuses for them that you don't see ppl even needing to make for other breeds. 

 

"That child made a sudden move, you can't blame the dog for tearing off its face"

 

Like please,  enough with the owner stuff,  there's a reason scum don't have golden retrievers, labs or prince Charles cavaliers its because some breeds, as an aggregate,  tend towards certain traits and behaviors more frequently.  There can be A sweet pit bull without actually believing the only difference between a pit and a lab is "muh owner." Lol

 

Seeing this story makes me wish trent didn't go get more opinions on his scalp, I prefer labs to animal abusers,  bullies and sociopaths. 

Edited by Ghost of Nibbs McPimpin
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jesus yall are such a I dont even know the word to properly associate with some of you. First of all...this is all you hear concerning pit bulls yet do you not realize his dogs arent even actual pit bulls?! Low life people thinking that all pit bulls are vicious and aggressive are the worst kind of people that have absolutely no sense in life, for real. Look up actual numbers and see what dogs are actually aggressive. Heres a hint. Pit bulls are nowhere near the top yet it's all you hear and let a dog resemble or be mixed with pit they get labeled a pit. They CAM be aggressive if you raise them that way...but they ARE protective in the same sense a German shepherd is. And all yall wanna think some dog is innocent but dont even know the dog whatsoever all the owner say oh it's my lab and people think that the dog was innocent.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, 757SeanTaylor21 said:

Jesus yall are such a I dont even know the word to properly associate with some of you. First of all...this is all you hear concerning pit bulls yet do you not realize his dogs arent even actual pit bulls?! Low life people thinking that all pit bulls are vicious and aggressive are the worst kind of people that have absolutely no sense in life, for real. Look up actual numbers and see what dogs are actually aggressive. Heres a hint. Pit bulls are nowhere near the top yet it's all you hear and let a dog resemble or be mixed with pit they get labeled a pit. They CAM be aggressive if you raise them that way...but they ARE protective in the same sense a German shepherd is. And all yall wanna think some dog is innocent but dont even know the dog whatsoever all the owner say oh it's my lab and people think that the dog was innocent.  

Shut up, Trent.  

 

Pit bulls nowhere near the top (what does this even mean?) yet constitute a vastly disproportionate share of fatal animal and human attacks, considering that in spite of their universality in popular culture (compared to Presa Canarios) that they are not overwhelmingly common a breed.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, 757SeanTaylor21 said:

Jesus yall are such a I dont even know the word to properly associate with some of you. First of all...this is all you hear concerning pit bulls yet do you not realize his dogs arent even actual pit bulls?! Low life people thinking that all pit bulls are vicious and aggressive are the worst kind of people that have absolutely no sense in life, for real. Look up actual numbers and see what dogs are actually aggressive. Heres a hint. Pit bulls are nowhere near the top yet it's all you hear and let a dog resemble or be mixed with pit they get labeled a pit. They CAM be aggressive if you raise them that way...but they ARE protective in the same sense a German shepherd is. And all yall wanna think some dog is innocent but dont even know the dog whatsoever all the owner say oh it's my lab and people think that the dog was innocent.  

If your dog or dogs dismember another dog you have a serious problem. If your dogs roam the neighborhood you have a serious problem.  Trent needs to take it seriously.  

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good gesture by Haskins, but how knows where Trent's head is at.  Add to that IMO, they need to get younger at LT anyway given Trent's age

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anybody know what was the deal with Hess? In some youtube videos he seemed kinda of off putting but hard to tell in 4 minutes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe I’m in the minority but I’m in the camp that would like to see Trent traded still.  I think there are still injury concerns and if a trade resulting in a #1 (or multiple higher-ish) can be made I’d take it.  I think there was some blame for what happened that lies with him too - not all on Bruce.  Anyway, I’d be up for moving on still especially if it meant getting younger and cheaper.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/15/2019 at 9:34 AM, ntotoro said:

The day I believe a Lab went off its own turf and after another dog, please put $50,000,000 in my checking account.

https://www.dogvills.com/top-10-dog-breeds-that-bite-the-most/

On 12/16/2019 at 1:52 AM, Ghost of Nibbs McPimpin said:

Seems like someone should do something about the dogs and their owner. 

 

And pitbulls are ugly, vicious, stupid beasts and that's why so many of their owners identify so strongly with them or make excuses for them that you don't see ppl even needing to make for other breeds. 

 

"That child made a sudden move, you can't blame the dog for tearing off its face"

 

Like please,  enough with the owner stuff,  there's a reason scum don't have golden retrievers, labs or prince Charles cavaliers its because some breeds, as an aggregate,  tend towards certain traits and behaviors more frequently.  There can be A sweet pit bull without actually believing the only difference between a pit and a lab is "muh owner." Lol

 

Seeing this story makes me wish trent didn't go get more opinions on his scalp, I prefer labs to animal abusers,  bullies and sociopaths. 

This is an especially ignorant comment.

On 12/15/2019 at 10:27 AM, bakedtater1 said:

Show me one lab that has turned aggressive by being abused...I truly believe even if abused and miss treated a lab would still not be aggressive and violent...it dont add up..obviously hes in a ritzy neighborhood..I just dont see the kind of people It would take to abuse a dog to live there....dosent add up

It's this generation man..people in this generation do not take responsibility for any of there actions period...a huuuge percent dont anyway...and I personally think you can thank social media and lousy parents for that 

Spend some time in a high kill shelter, which usually has a lot of Lab mixes. Use to be mostly them, until ****bags like Trent started overbreeding them.

Edited by Koolblue13
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SAli457180 said:

Good gesture by Haskins, but how knows where Trent's head is at.  Add to that IMO, they need to get younger at LT anyway given Trent's age

I somewhat agree BUT....think about the positive vibes in that locker room once TW walks in and declares he's ready to roll after a year off? What happened with the Skins the last time something like that happened?

You wanna talk about a good culture...AP and Guice running behind Trent!!! 

Edited by kingdaddy
Spelling

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Idaho fan said:

Maybe I’m in the minority but I’m in the camp that would like to see Trent traded still.  I think there are still injury concerns and if a trade resulting in a #1 (or multiple higher-ish) can be made I’d take it.  I think there was some blame for what happened that lies with him too - not all on Bruce.  Anyway, I’d be up for moving on still especially if it meant getting younger and cheaper.  

Well sure if we could get a #1 but that ain't happening, A 2'd aint happening either. So the best value we can currently get would be for him to play for us.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.