Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

!!!!0mgz!!!! Trent Williams finally showed up

Owls0325

So this changes my opinion of Trent completely. What a ****ing POS. Still believe the team screwed him but this has nothing to do with that. Not sure why people refuse to take try ownership of being a pet owner. 

Hope he is gone for good soon, good player or not. 

I've got several friends with Pits and can honestly say none of them ever acted violently toward me or anyone I've known. They weren't trained that way. That includes a friend whose brother has a female pit rescue that was used as a bait dog. Even as scarred as her face is and as ****ty as she was raised, she's one of the sweetest dogs I've ever seen and is always greeting with a wagging butt and tail.

Trent, you're a piece of ****. This isn't just what "dogs do," so **** you.

1 hour ago, redskinss said:

Awful lot of early convictions in the court of public opinion. 

We've gotten so quick to judge nowadays that I'm gonna get shredded just for pointing it out. 

His reaction is the problem here for me more than what happened. His dogs just tore another persons pet to shreds. Have the human decency to at least show some empathy - not "dogs being dogs" bull****. 

6 minutes ago, goskins10 said:

His reaction is the problem here for me more than what happened. His dogs just tore another persons pet to shreds. Have the human decency to at least show some empathy - not "dogs being dogs" bull****. 

I agree that was definitely inappropriate. 

But we also dont know the whole story.

It sounds to me like his neighbors hate him and want him gone or his dogs gone.

We don't know how much animosity has been there, we dont know how their relationship has effected their actions. 

He may have just been angry at how he was being vilified and lashed out.

I just hate rushing to judgment on these things when I know absolutely nothing of the situation. 

1 minute ago, redskinss said:

I agree that was definitely inappropriate. 

But we also dont know the whole story.

It sounds to me like his neighbors hate him and want him gone or his dogs gone.

We don't know how much animosity has been there, we dont know how their relationship has effected their actions. 

He may have just been angry at how he was being vilified and lashed out.

I just hate rushing to judgment on these things when I know absolutely nothing of the situation. 

That's my point - I don't care about the whole story. His response is indefensible. **** the people - have some compassion for the dog. His response is inexcusable. 

And I am not rushing to any judgement - I know what happened that is fact - his dogs ripped the neighbors dog to shreds - his response was that of a POS. Those are facts. Did the other dog get themselves in the wrong place? Possibly. Could this be a decades long battle where he is the total victim? Possibly. So you did not see me make any remarks about what happened with the dogs. I do not know what happened exactly and what led up to the dogs fighting. 

But we know the dogs ripped the other dog apart and we know his response was totally ****ed up. So implying I rushing to judgement is false. I am reacting to two verified facts. And to me the rest doesn't matter. He is a POS for his response. There is very little if anything that will change that. 

Trent Williams now saying the mauling was self defense

https://www.tmz.com/2019/12/13/nfl-star-trent-williams-pit-bull-attacks-kills-neighbor-dog/

Interesting how NONE of the local media outlets are reporting on this, especially the Washington Post. 

When Trent was pooping all over the team (deserved) the WaPo made sure he was front and center, now he's having legal troubles off the field and they're silent. 

What is it with the Wash DC area and Skins players. We draft good college prospects and they come here are learn to be losers and POS's. Not all but we sure seem to have our share of AH's.  It used to be skins players were idolized by fans and they could get away with aberrant behavior (Riggins). They way theses skins play ..not so much.

What happened to choosing character players (Gibbs type). I hope Trent gets his ass sued off and that changes his attitude. Does he FIGHT these dogs like Vick did???

1 hour ago, rumplestilskin said:

Trents quote the other day was something to the effect that he's not a dog you can kick the **** out of and then come wagging his tale all happy the next day.  That line pissed me off but this new stuff makes me hate the dude. Big idiot. Great football player but who cares ?

Based on context...you have to wonder if he beats his dogs.

9 minutes ago, The Hangman- C_Hanburger said:

What is it with the Wash DC area and Skins players. We draft good college prospects and they come here are learn to be losers and POS's. Not all but we sure seem to have our share of AH's.  It used to be skins players were idolized by fans and they could get away with aberrant behavior (Riggins). They way theses skins play ..not so much.

What happened to choosing character players (Gibbs type). I hope Trent gets his ass sued off and that changes his attitude. Does he FIGHT these dogs like Vick did???

Likely the only thing that's changed is the way the modern media covers athletes, and the way you perceive the Skins players of the past, because of the winning, and keeping their drama away from the camera.

I can tell you if my neighbor had just one large breed dog I wouldn't let my Lab in the yard at the same time with that fence they show in the picture, that fence is a recipe for disaster, too much space for a dog to reach its head through and a Lab would have no chance against a Pit or Mastiff.  Fence fighting can be an issue with any sized dogs, doesn't have to be a large breed.  My wife's chihuahua is always fighting at our fence with our neighbor's yapper dogs so it happens.  But our fence is wood and is secured into the ground with concrete so they can't dig under it, pit bulls are notorious for climbing fences and digging under them.

I've had 2 pit bulls and they are great dogs when the owners use good judgment, the one in my avatar was 15 before I had to put him down last year and he never hurt anyone and never came close. He was a bait dog in a pit bull fighting ring that was taken down by police in Baltimore.

Blame the owners, not the dogs.

Pit bulls can be great dogs but unfortunately get a bad rep, my

mom is a property manager and won’t rent to people that own pit bulls. I’ve met many sweet pit bulls but I’m just a lab guy myself. I love my dogs and I can’t fathom what those people are going through right now. I literally have no idea why you need to have a Kennel like that or that many dogs if you aren’t breeding. I might be passing judgement too early but I very much dislike Trent Williams now after hearing this. Bye Felicia 

Archived