Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

!!!!0mgz!!!! Trent Williams finally showed up

31 minutes ago, JSSkinz said:

I think it's safe to say the FO didn't want a deal, they just wanted us to think they did.

Agree with this 100%.  They know the fan base and the national media were wanting to see a trade happen.  They figured they would put TW on the block at the last possible second to appease us.  Now Bruce can just say they were willing but no one was willing to give adequate compensation.  As if no one can see through what he is doing.  

Complete and utter **** stain.

Vinny was a buffoon.  Bruce is a cancer.  We all see it except for Dan.

1058367171_ScreenShot2019-10-29at2_45_58PM.png.06c5aa5c68e83f4cfba8978e50960c16.png

5 minutes ago, SkinFanInMinn said:

No, if he never reports then he never accrues service and can never play football again.  The way to get out of here quickest is through what he did.

that assumes the Redskins would never trade him.  Staying away till the offseason means he theoretically never has to deal with them again.  This way means he has to deal with them for nine weeks

Just now, carex said:

that assumes the Redskins would never trade him.  Staying away till the offseason means he theoretically never has to deal with them again.  This way means he has to deal with them for nine weeks

True, but it puts his future in their hands.  If he doesn't trust Bruce to screw with him again, then why take the chance?  I think it points more to how desperately he wants to get out of here and/or his desire to screw BA as hard as possible.

4 minutes ago, HTTRDynasty said:

This is actually hilarious.  And good for my health.  Makes me care far less about the 2020 draft now, and far less about anything to do with this team as long as Bruce is running the show tbh.  My Sundays are free again.  

I thought it was pretty funny myself.   I hope he was sitting outside Bruce's door reading a comic book.  The only thing funnier than watching the clown show is knowing that Bruce and Danny think they are negotiation ninjas.

1 minute ago, carex said:

Only way Trent's camp could've played this better would've been by going to the media a week ago. 

Other than that, why would he go out his way, to do something to benefit the Redskins at this point?  He'd stay away, not accrue a season towards his retirement, to make Bruce Allen look good?

If the FO waffled like this on trading him this season, what leads anyone to believe they're going to stick to a plan this offseason?

• Thanks 1
9 minutes ago, SkinFanInMinn said:

No, if he never reports then he never accrues service and can never play football again.  The way to get out of here quickest is through what he did.

The way to get out of here the quickest would be if he tied up Bruce Allen and dropped him off somewhere in the middle of the Amazon jungle.  Preferably near one of those "uncontacted" tribes that try to shoot helicopters with blow-guns.

• Haha 1
Just now, desertbeagle85 said:

No it save Trent from taking a beating the last 8 weeks and now he'll be moved after the season is over. 

There’s also no way they activate him. How do you bring that guy back into the fold?

Ohhh maybe make him play RT. Even if he doesn’t try, it’ll still be a better effort than we get from Moses!

1 minute ago, PartyPosse said:

There’s also no way they activate him. How do you bring that guy back into the fold?

Ohhh maybe make him play RT. Even if he doesn’t try, it’ll still be a better effort than we get from Moses!

LOL you are completely wrong. They will activate him and he will play LT. If he finishes the year looking good it would only raise his trade value. 

Edited by desertbeagle85
  • TK changed the title to !!!!0mgz!!!! Trent Williams finally showed up
  • TK locked this topic