Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

!!!!0mgz!!!! Trent Williams finally showed up

Owls0325

5 minutes ago, The Consigliere said:

He’s one of the best corners in the game, he’s young and he’s got 3.5 years left on a far below market value rookie deal. It’s not difficult to understand. The only team stupid enough to trade an asset like that for an expensive and old asset in return would be the redskins (see Kendall fuller trade).

then it should have been shouted down then instead of treated as reasonable until it turned out the Skins would actually like to get him

7 minutes ago, ExoDus84 said:

Its not worth a 7th to trade him. Besides being our best RB, he's a very respected figure in the locker room. You don't trade that away for a conditional 7th.

Agree to disagree.  Best RB on a 1-7 team that's going nowhere.  He won't be on the team next year either way.

Yes he's a respected figure in the locker room but that's not going to help the team this year.  And there will be different players in DC next year.

Just my opinion.

God... please release my heart from the Redskins... This beyond a toxic relationship, it's like I'm dating a person I genuinely hate, but I still love them? Dr. Phil?

Smart teams selling and smart teams buying and then there's us with the 1-7 record doing absolutely nothing. ****ing pathetic.

5 minutes ago, carex said:

then it should have been shouted down then instead of treated as reasonable until it turned out the Skins would actually like to get him

Why do you always conflate posts a few people made with the entire board. It's so dumb. 

And why do you need to have such a strong opinion when you already admitted you didn't even know who Ward is. Your devil's advocate schtick is not just old, it's rotting in the earth man. Leave it there. 

Just now, Boss_Hogg said:

How in the hell do the Cowboys afford all of this superstar talent?

That's why its so funny, cus they won't be able to... No way will they be able to re-sign Dak, Cooper, and Adams at the salaries they will command. Not to mention the loss of picks for what I believe they'll give up in exchange for Adams

6 minutes ago, Boss_Hogg said:

How in the hell do the Cowboys afford all of this superstar talent?

The players they pay as elite are actually elite, used correctly, and generally stay healthy while they backfill the roster by drafting well.

41 minutes ago, carex said:

franchise tag

Not going to happen.

42 minutes ago, SemperFi Skins said:

That's what you call being fleeced... and us, as Redskins fans, are used to it. Scherff is worth at the very least a high first rounder from any team in the league. TW is also worth a first. 

Very one sided deal you're proposing.

Scherf is on the last year of his contract and I bet he won't resign with us nor will we Franchise him . 

15 minutes ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

Deep down I think a lot of us are hoping that Bruce promised Dan that he was going to do X, Y, and Z at the deadline and it would be amazing.....then none of it works out for him.

If we don't make it out like bandits with Trent, then I'm down for it.

Archived