Jump to content
Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

!!!!0mgz!!!! Trent Williams finally showed up


Recommended Posts

Interestingly for LAR, *SF, Az, & Seattle have nobody for Ramsey to cover.

 

13 minutes ago, thesubmittedone said:


I think it’ll be more effective if we threaten them with your nakedness. 


The last person treated to that show is the one who gave me the nickname fun size. Never heard from her again.


*

Everyone went looking for the next McVay, now the actual McVay has gone and found himself his own Gilmore. An expensive lesson for the young coach & their GM.

 

CBs moving up the draft boards.

 

Edited by volsmet
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

How pathetic am I? 

 

I didn't want to trade him, but came to the realization it's probably the best course of action for the team. 

 

Then I got excited for him to get traded out of the division only to get that tiny bit of excitement squashed. 

 

What have I learned? Not to get excited? 

 

Anyway, right now I'm hoping that a guy, whom everyone but the owner doesn't trust, is just playing the most elaborate smoke screen and is the smartest football mind in the room.

 

I'm starting to respect the Bruce Allen process. Consistently make no sense, leave people in the dark and lie until the people around lower the bar so far it's almost impossible to fail. Honestly, if we got a 3rd for Trent part of me would say "at least that's over. Let's move on". I'd honestly be happy to let one of my favorite Redskin players all-time walk for a 3rd? 

 

Anyway, I finish this post like I started it - How pathetic am I?

Edited by Unbias
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

The beat reporters aren't going to get anything on this if Bruce is the main guy doing the deals, and he is...he hates them. They get zero scoops from him, and we all know Bruce could make this deal without ever bringing in Doug, Kyle, Callahan, or anyone else but Snyder. That's basically how the Alex Smith trade happened and because of that there was not a single rumor about it leading up to it, it just happened.

 

If it has been leaked, the fact it's come from non-local guys is no surprise, they're more likely to get the scoop from someone on the Browns end. Or if this guy who knows Allen is legit, that also makes sense. 

  • Like 6
Link to post
Share on other sites

I would be fine with not necessarily getting a 1st. Given the depth in this upcoming draft, a mid 2nd, which is where the Browns would end up, is like a first in other drafts. I would trade Trent for a 2nd this year, a 2nd next year, Njoku, Takitaki and Drew Forbes. We not only get picks but guys on rookie contracts who can be starters on this team next year

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

 

why do you say that?


Sileo used to be on sports talk out here in San Diego, assuming some change took place with 97.3 the Fan because maybe about 6 months ago they switched everything up. But anyways, I remember an interview he did with Jay. He’s pals with Jay, not sure how plugged in with Bruce he is but I want to say he referenced knowing Bruce as well. Anyways, he’s definitely somewhat plugged in and has connections league wide. Playing college ball at Miami I think.

 

Edit: maybe it was an interview with Bruce and he referenced knowing Jay. Either way he came off being connected to Jay/Bruce at least in a friendly way. 

Edited by HardcoreZorn
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

The beat reporters aren't going to get anything on this if Bruce is the main guy doing the deals, and he is...he hates them. They get zero scoops from him, and we all know Bruce could make this deal without ever bringing in Doug, Kyle, Callahan, or anyone else but Snyder. That's basically how the Alex Smith trade happened and because of that there was not a single rumor about it leading up to it, it just happened.

 

If it has been leaked, the fact it's come from non-local guys is no surprise, they're more likely to get the scoop from someone on the Browns end. Or if this guy who knows Allen is legit, that also makes sense. 


Rumor has it, the Browns side is not giving up the goods. 

 

 

4E3C2F0B-306A-4A38-B66E-469C6826F1D7.gif

  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I can't cut and paste on ES.  Twitter poster Browns County is saying that a deal will be done by Wed. night and the details are this:

 

Skins get Cleveland's 2020 1st and 3rd and 2021 6th round pick plus WR Higgins and TE Njoku.  Cleveland gets TW and our 2020 5th round pick.  

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RWJ said:

I can't cut and paste on ES.  Twitter poster Browns County is saying that a deal will be done by Wed. night and the details are this:

 

Skins get Cleveland's 2020 1st and 3rd and 2021 6th round pick plus WR Higgins and TE Njoku.  Cleveland gets TW and our 2020 5th round pick.  

 

 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RWJ said:

I can't cut and paste on ES.  Twitter poster Browns County is saying that a deal will be done by Wed. night and the details are this:

 

Skins get Cleveland's 2020 1st and 3rd and 2021 6th round pick plus WR Higgins and TE Njoku.  Cleveland gets TW and our 2020 5th round pick.  

That would be quite the haul.  I feel the Browns are being cheated if this happens.  Finally, we get the better end if this is true.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, volsmet said:

 

 

Thanks Volsmet.  Appreciate it. 

1 minute ago, aszumilo said:

That would be quite the haul.  I feel the Browns are being cheated if this happens.  Finally, we get the better end if this is true.

If Allen got that for TW that'd be the greatest trade he's ever made as a F.O. exec..

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

That would be an epic deal. Njoku is not perfect by any means, but he's still developing and can replace that Reed role while we find a more well-rounded guy to join him.

Meanwhile Higgins would immediately be our 2nd best WR. He's hardly seen the field so far this year but he's excellent and showed great chemistry with Mayfield last year. 

 

The 1st and 3rd for Trent and 5th speaks for itself. For me, that alone would be enough if it was the best deal we were being offered. Getting two talented pass catchers on rookie contracts on top would be incredible.

 

I highly doubt that is real. It would be too good to be true. 

Edited by ConnSKINS26
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

That would be an epic deal. Njoku is not perfect by any means, but he's still developing and can replace that Reed role while we find a more well-rounded guy to join him.

Meanwhile Higgins would immediately be our 2nd best WR. He's hardly seen the field so far this year but he's excellent and showed great chemistry with Mayfield last year. 

 

The 1st and 3rd for Trent and 5th speaks for itself. For me, that alone would be enough if it was a top pick. Getting two talented pass catchers on rookie contracts on top would be incredible.

 

I highly doubt that is real. It would be too good to be true. 


At 23, Njoku is the perfect talent to take a shot on in a deal like this, a physical freak that was graded a round 1 player by 90% of the league, you take that any time you can as an add on when trading elite pieces. 

 

Then Higgins, he just turned 25 about a week ago. 
 

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

That would be an epic deal. Njoku is not perfect by any means, but he's still developing and can replace that Reed role while we find a more well-rounded guy to join him.

Meanwhile Higgins would immediately be our 2nd best WR. He's hardly seen the field so far this year but he's excellent and showed great chemistry with Mayfield last year. 

 

The 1st and 3rd for Trent and 5th speaks for itself. For me, that alone would be enough if it was a top pick. Getting two talented pass catchers on rookie contracts on top would be incredible.

 

I highly doubt that is real. It would be too good to be true. 

Agreed ConnSkins but the tweeter seemed legit and Tweeter Steve Doerschuk is supposed to be a very legit source too and he's saying that TW is supposed to be on Brown's roster too.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

I think this deal is legit.  In fact, I’ve been tracking Redskins One in hopes of seeing it turn up in Cleveland.  Turns out I was wrong and Bruce and Dan are driving to Cleveland to sign off on the deal.  

2B5B7637-8BE6-4B02-A126-A4B54F76C763.jpeg

  • Like 3
  • Haha 7
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • TK changed the title to !!!!0mgz!!!! Trent Williams finally showed up
  • TK locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...