Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

!!!!0mgz!!!! Trent Williams finally showed up

Owls0325

4 minutes ago, TD_washingtonredskins said:

Exactly...I'd rather unload some older guys, play the pups, and see what we have. 

Agree. Trent needs to go now. Not sure when the trade deadline is but if we continue on a fast pace for 0-5 I'd be shopping a couple of the vets for mid round picks, if that was possible.

1 minute ago, wit33 said:

How young do you want them to go or play?? Lol

The defense is young on all levels and the skill positions are crazy young with a rookie first round QB waiting in wings. 

This shift to playing young guys some are asking is taking place. Sure, some names remain present like Kerrigan and Norman (highly likely Norman is gone next year as well). 

The two you mentioned, plus Trent, are the ones I'm mainly referring to. I'd rather watch Haskins than Keenum. I'd rather try to get value for Kerrigan, Trent, and Norman. I didn't mean to imply that we needed to make 10 moves to be young...we don't. I just wouldn't keep pinning our hopes to Trent, AP, etc. in a year where we likely peak with 8 wins. I'd rather win a couple fewer games and know a lot more about the guys who will play a key role in the coming years. 

1 hour ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Allen didn't give up 150+ yards passing to DeSean.  Allen didn't have Bostic covering Alshon Jeffery in the end-zone.  

But just maybe the QB is not even able to throw or complete those passes, while experiencing pressure from Allen.

All defensive parts work and hinge together, like a machine, not independently.

That's the goal of DL pressure, to not give them the time and the calmness to do that.

Just now, Malapropismic Depository said:

But just maybe the QB is not even able to throw or complete those passes, while experiencing pressure from Allen.

All defensive parts work and hinge together, like a machine, not independently.

Did Allen get any pressure yesterday?  Did anyone get any pressure yesterday?

5 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

He was out so quickly, it seemed to short of a sample to judge. But we know by his history, that that's what Allen does.

Just look to 2017, at the difference with and without him, due to that injury.

4 hours ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

I felt like we did a decent job collapsing the pocket but had no contain so all Wentz had to do was spin out of the pocket

5 hours ago, volsmet said:

Interesting thread

3F703170-74BF-4A91-AA5E-B977B78C83A4.gif

Dumb a$$ let his other hand hit the line and got a jolt. Electric current had a way in one one hand and out on the other hand.

3 hours ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Let me add to the PFF scores this.  The O line led the league in penalties from what i recall last season, they are off to a hot start to repeat.  

Morgan Moses is trying to get in the Guinness Book of Records for the most false starts in football. 

Archived