Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

!!!!0mgz!!!! Trent Williams finally showed up

4 minutes ago, Califan007 said:

I think we established several pages ago that Trent Williams reads my posts ūüĎć

Don't let your head get inflated.

We all know it was my post about 20 pages ago, that made the difference, which was something to the effect of, "Trent, if you don't return to the Redskins by Game 2, then 31 puppies and kittens will fall ill, through a domino effect of some indirect sequence of events."

• Haha 1
45 minutes ago, Skinarchy said:

I’ll sum it up for ya, 

Trent Williams has one of two problems..

1 He was ducking another failed drug test

2 The bud he was smoking all off season gave to many  munchies 

and had a couch lock effect, and made him lazy. 

Needed the extra private work Time. 

Im going with ducking a drug test... it could simply be he’s had enough with summer camp and pre season.

he really don’t need it anyway

That's not how drug testing in the NFL works

Edit: I see this has been explained already

Edited by ConnSKINS26
7 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

Don't let your head get inflated.

We all know it was my post about 20 pages ago, that made the difference, which was something to the effect of, "Trent, if you don't return to the Redskins by Game 2, then 31 puppies and kittens will fall ill, through a domino effect of some indirect sequence of events."

Un.   FRICKIN BELIEVABLE..my wife is a vet tech and in the last two days she's had 31 puppies and kittens admitted to her vet..unbelievably unreal maaan!!

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Califan007 said:

That, to me, is an emotional reaction and not a logical one. I understand the emotional reaction, but personally, I rarely let the emotion dictate reality in my eyes.

I think of it more as ‚Äúlearning from your mistakes‚ÄĚ.

Why give this ownership the benefit of the doubt when they have no clue how to run a team? History has proven this time and time....and time again.

1 hour ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

I wonder how Penn feels about the possibility of Trent returning.

Considering he was adamant about being a starter in his final year before retirement.

I think he will looking at the LG instructions in the playbook. And also aware of how often both Moses and Trent have been injured the last couple of years.

• Like 2
23 minutes ago, MartinC said:

I think he will looking at the LG instructions in the playbook. And also aware of how often both Moses and Trent have been injured the last couple of years.

Yea I don't think coaches are known for doing this in a preventive way for healthy players, but I'd like to see Trent play 3 quarters a game, and Penn for 1 quarter, to try to keep Trent somewhat fresh throughout the season. But I probably wouldn't do the 4th quarter, due to the game implications. Maybe put in Penn in the 2nd. But that's mostly wishful thinking.

36 minutes ago, Tedskins 21 said:

Bruce reads mine.

39 posts wouldn't take long :)

• Haha 1

Pretty sure I read somewhere that when a player returns from a holdout the team can apply to the league for a short term exemption before they have to allocate that player to the 53. Gives some time to get them into proper shape.

Dare say we will have someone going to IR after week one anyway :bye:

6 minutes ago, UK SKINS FAN '74 said:

Pretty sure I read somewhere that when a player returns from a holdout the team can apply to the league for a short term exemption before they have to allocate that player to the 53. Gives some time to get them into proper shape.

I'd also think, he shouldn't count against 53 until he's at least medically cleared to play.

• Like 1
23 hours ago, TheShredder said:

Amazing how Snyder can sit back and allow Allen to destroy this franchise.  Fans hate him and won't come to the games.  Last remaining idiots are us...waiting for Allen to throw a clot so we can have a brighter future. 

I’m still pissed that God can sit back and watch Dan Snyder destroy the Redskins, but then again, God also watched the Europeans slaughter the Native Americans & so with that I say... God.  Damn, you’re good!

7 hours ago, NickyJ said:

Phillip Daniels did, once upon a time. Before he became the enemy he sought to destroy.

He wrenched Peyton's neck like a pretzel.

If Penn wants to start his final year, guess what. Even if Trent comes back he will likely have injuries opening up starting spots for him to choose from.

I think I would prefer Trent at Guard. Maybe Zeke Belly Boy back helps get Trent motivated to come back for Dallas.

• Haha 1
32 minutes ago, bowhunter said:

Wait..is there any confirmation that Trent is coming back? Other than D.Halls hint that it's a possibility??

Possible new thread title "Silver is Back?"

Easy now..¬† ūüôā¬† ¬†No confirmation yet. Just rumbling from the podcast. If Trent were actually in the building this thing would be blowing up ...¬†¬†

• Like 1

I doubt I'm the only one who could care less if he came back anymore. It's been dragged out and lost its thunder. I'm now more pissed that we didn't take advantage of the Texans while we had the chance. That kind of haul would do wonder for rebuilding the line next year. Not expecting much from this year to begin with...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
16 minutes ago, SemperFi Skins said:

I doubt I'm the only one who could care less if he came back anymore. It's been dragged out and lost its thunder. I'm now more pissed that we didn't take advantage of the Texans while we had the chance. That kind of haul would do wonder for rebuilding the line next year. Not expecting much from this year to begin with...

Yeah and we could have thrown in Doctson.  LOL

• TK changed the title to !!!!0mgz!!!! Trent Williams finally showed up
  • TK locked this topic