Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

!!!!0mgz!!!! Trent Williams finally showed up

Owls0325

4 minutes ago, PartyPosse said:

This is why I can’t see NE being interested in Trent. Everything he has done this offseason goes against everything the Pats believe in. There’s like 4 or 5 things he’s done in the past year including this offseason that would have gotten him the boot from that team.

Bill B has signed Randy Moss and Josh Gordon, just off the top of my head.

And I'm sure he would sympathize with a player like Trent who clearly just wants to get out of the circus that is the Skins after giving it his all for a decade. I mean what great player wouldn't? 

6 minutes ago, PartyPosse said:

This is why I can’t see NE being interested in Trent. Everything he has done this offseason goes against everything the Pats believe in. There’s like 4 or 5 things he’s done in the past year including this offseason that would have gotten him the boot from that team.

So lets see how the Pats deal with Pat Chung. He's been indicted but won't face trail until spring, he could end up playing this entire season. We'll see how the beloved well mannered Pats handle it. I plan on hitting a day spa in Florida. Maybe I'll see Mr. Kraft and ask him about it. That is of course he's not busy. What's amazing is that the women got arrested and Kraft is chillin. But I digress.

Patriots! Please!

5 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

Think @Califan007 gets where I'm coming from, Trent comes back without any change in contract instead holding us ransom or never coming back is a total 180 and Bruce deserves credit for how it turned out

That's exactly what I would do, put your best players on the field and extend Trents career by doing that.  He may hate it, but he convinced someone and take his job for him, tough ****

Pretty sure Trent played a little LG a few seasons ago with TY in at tackle they straight up bulldozed some people.  Could help him extend his career. 

27 minutes ago, Hooper said:

And I'm sure he would sympathize with a player like Trent who clearly just wants to get out of the circus that is the Skins after giving it his all for a decade. I mean what great player wouldn't? 

Pretty sure he traded for Fat Alberto too and had a straight up murderer on the roster. Just sayin. The Patriot way... it ain't for everybody.  

1 hour ago, Hooper said:

I think BB is more tolerable towards players making mistakes but he has an issue with players not putting the team first (ie Jamie Collins)

11 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

The leverage Kirk had was given to him by Bruce Allen. Kirk wouldn’t be in a position to hold the team hostage if Bruce wasn’t a short sighted fool. 

tenor.gif.6c31e3746d9c4e7f84cf810a06e1a0e7.gif

I'm convince there are people here that blame the damn hurricane on this front office. Sheesh!!

6 minutes ago, joeken24 said:

I'm convince there are people here that blame the damn hurricane on this front office. Sheesh!!

Do you really not understand the bargaining position Allen put a QB in by franchise-tagging him twice, after rejecting a lowball deal from his agent seasons earlier?  

That cluster**** was 100% on Bruce Allen. 

• TK changed the title to Prehistoric development with new speculation: Trent Williams wants to be traded/released
1 hour ago, Hooper said:

Don’t forget Albert Haynesworthless.

2 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I blame the hurricane on you.

I'll refrain from adding to this horrific event. Probably shouldn't have mentioned it in my point.

3 minutes ago, -JB- said:

Don’t forget Albert Haynesworthless.

Ah ha!!! Good one. The difference is the Pats win. So all the bone headed moves they've made get swept away.

1 hour ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

The tone in here shifted so suddenly that I assumed something big had happened, but backtracking it seems to all be about that DHall podcast info? Damn. 

Yep. Just passed along some more speculative news feeds. Lo and behold, hurricanes, the old #8, rabbit holes, rabbit ass holes, Bruce (not necessarily any more pleasant smelling), and who can forget Albert and the Pat thugs. You ain't miss nothin...

Oh yea...the damn franchise tag came up, remember? Someday this will get smoothed out.

In the meantime....

a89f4bdb227c767fc038ab2017170346-treadmill-falls-apart-during-run.gif.50fb6e9dc5b5383c3b61d3323a093537.gif

I can't wait until this situation is resolved, although I don't see it happening anytime soon.  He goes from "100% never wearing that jersey again" to "oh I may report soon".  Not buying it.  Maybe BA said to Trent "if you really want out, I need to give ppl the impression you may come back to us, to help improve our leverage a bit.  Then maybe I'll get a deal I can live with." But if he wouldn't consider dealing him this past weekend, not sure why he would make this move so soon after.  Because the haul the Texans got made him realize we should've cashed out with him?  As has been discussed, still very strange all these bits of info we get, none of it is coming from Trent or his agent.

I had to chuckle when I heard BA said, "ok who do I need to fire to get you back".  Because how pathetic would that be?  Instead of investigating the situation yourself, and potentially finding someone acted poorly and firing them based on your findings, you just ask your disgruntled employee, who has been disgruntled for months, whose career he should ruin to try and win the player back.  You keep doing you brucey boy.

1 hour ago, PartyPosse said:

Really?  They traded for Randy Moss after he quit on the Raiders.  They took a flyer and traded for Albert Haynesworth after he quit on the Skins. Their starting safety just got busted for cocaine.  They're giving Gordon another chance after failing his 100th drug test.  They gave Aaron Herendez a big contract extension knowing the guy had some serious issues.  What Trent's done this off-season is nothing. 

1 minute ago, drowland said:

Really?  They traded for Randy Moss after he quit on the Raiders.  They took a flyer and traded for Albert Haynesworth after he quit on the Skins. Their starting safety just got busted for cocaine.  They're giving Gordon another chance after failing his 100th drug test.  They gave Aaron Herendez a big contract extension knowing the guy had some serious issues.  What Trent's done this off-season is nothing. 

A voice of mother****in reason

BTW, anyone notice all the hold out news is coming in at the same time. Zeke is now close to a deal: SD came out and said they're suspending contract talks with Gordon; Atlanta is all the sudden "very close to a deal with Julio; Trent is soon to return. Just seems peculiar to me and more about how agents operate than players.

37 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

Do you really not understand the bargaining position Allen put a QB in by franchise-tagging him twice, after rejecting a lowball deal from his agent seasons earlier?  

That cluster**** was 100% on Bruce Allen. 

Excuse me when did this turn into the Kirk Cousins Thread?

Archived