Owls0325

!!!!0mgz!!!! Trent Williams finally showed up

Recommended Posts

Who the hell wants facts all of the time. You need the balance of facts and speculative bull**** to make this place work. :806:

 

On that note, i still think there is something going on with Trent. I reckon Bruce does not want to invest too heavily on the OL on top of what we already have. He has said we have too much cash invested in the OL. Said that at the combine. There's something going on. 

 

Must be. Let's be honest, the easy solution is to just throw money at Trent, and Scherff, and get them locked up. But we haven't.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, TheShredder said:

 

Likelihood that TW team is holding out for concessions to the situation.  What are they? 

 

My guess is World Cup Beer and expired airline peanuts

Edited by Reaper Skins
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Reaper Skins said:

 

My guess is World Cup Beer and expired airline peanuts

Aussies drank all that beer the first day and TW is allergic to peanuts...that's a fail. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/27/2019 at 1:40 AM, UK SKINS FAN '74 said:

He has said we have too much cash invested in the OL. Said that at the combine. There's something going on. 

 

Hmmm...my first guess would have been injured QB's, but what do I know.  Definitely too much in the O-line.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/26/2019 at 2:56 PM, Unbias said:

What would a fact based thread look like? 

 

Subject: 1 + 1 = 2

 

How would someone even reply to that? 

Not in binary.  In binary 1 + 1 = 10.  See, this is the internets.  You can argue anything.  :) 

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Donuts are the greatest contribution to mankind since the invention of the wheel. This is a fact. What you may give opinions on are which is the best type of donut. I shall correct you when you state the wrong opinion.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, NickyJ said:

Donuts are the greatest contribution to mankind since the invention of the wheel. This is a fact. What you may give opinions on are which is the best type of donut. I shall correct you when you state the wrong opinion.

 

Isn't a wheel just a inedible donut? Aren't they just the same invention just made with different things? 

 

By default that makes the donut the greatest contribution to mankind ever.  

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Unbias said:

 

Isn't a wheel just a inedible donut? Aren't they just the same invention just made with different things? 

 

By default that makes the donut the greatest contribution to mankind ever.  

That's..... actually 100% correct. I wasn't prepared for someone to give such a good opinion straight off the bat lol

 

Unbias gets this, more people need to learn from him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, SkinFanInMinn said:

Not in binary.  In binary 1 + 1 = 10.  See, this is the internets.  You can argue anything.  :) 

 

giphy.gif

 

 

5 minutes ago, NickyJ said:

That's..... actually 100% correct. I wasn't prepared for someone to give such a good opinion straight off the bat lol

 

Unbias gets this, more people need to learn from him.

 

Me:

funny-gif-girl-party-mad-breaking-things

 

Edited by Unbias
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

So...is a bagel another form of donut by your argument?

 

This may end up being like the sandwich/wrap debate

Edited by Xameil

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

This would be a good time for @Califan007 to revisit the thread to see its progress.

And @NickyJ you can't just say that donuts are the greatest contribution without specifying that it must be Krispy Kreme, and not Dunkin Donuts.

There is a world of a difference.

Edited by Malapropismic Depository
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

Krispy Kreme, and not Dunkin Donuts.

There is a world of a difference.

I would also footnote this....

 

A freshly made Dunkin Donut (very rare in most locations now) is as good if not better in some cases then Krispy Kreme...but as i said....it MUST be freshly made

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Xameil said:

So...is a bagel another form of donut by your argument?

 

This may end up being like the sandwich/wrap debate

 

If we are classifying a wheel as a donut the flood gates have swung wide open and the bagel has rolled through. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Xameil said:

I would also footnote this....

 

A freshly made Dunkin Donut (very rare in most locations now) is as good if not better in some cases then Krispy Kreme...but as i said....it MUST be freshly made

 

I actually had one of those freshly made Dunkin Donuts yesterday and it's like night and day between the **** you normally get. If I knew when/where to get them, I'd go to Dunkin more often

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 6/29/2019 at 9:41 PM, Barry.Randolphe said:

 

I actually had one of those freshly made Dunkin Donuts yesterday and it's like night and day between the **** you normally get. If I knew when/where to get them, I'd go to Dunkin more often

Exactly...when I lived in Williamsport, PA, I knew which one made the fresh donuts. I went there all the time. It was like when I was growing up and DD was known for fresh donuts...

Edited by Xameil
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/28/2019 at 1:18 PM, Unbias said:

 

Isn't a wheel just a inedible donut? Aren't they just the same invention just made with different things? 

 

By default that makes the donut the greatest contribution to mankind ever.  

Do you have to place the donut on or around something to get pleasure or usefulness from it? I dont believe so. Rim's certainly are not donut holes.

On 6/28/2019 at 4:42 PM, Xameil said:

So...is a bagel another form of donut by your argument?

 

This may end up being like the sandwich/wrap debate

A bagel is certainly a savory donut.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Koolblue13 said:

 

A bagel is certainly a savory donut.

I can definitely buy into this. With the main difference being that generally a donut is fried, and a bagel is cooked/baked in water I believe....

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Was hoping something might happen today on 71, (July 1st). Because well,...... hell I dunno.  I got nuthin else

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, bowhunter said:

Was hoping something might happen today on 71, (July 1st). Because well,...... hell I dunno.  I got nuthin else

Something did happen.  I had my first maple glazed and bacon donut.  My heart is full.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Next level ****..... the cronut

 

image.jpeg.bffdb3aced3db2c5448faf5a0346ca51.jpeg

 

A Cronut is a croissant-doughnut pastry invented by New York City pastry chef Dominique Ansel of Dominique Ansel Bakery. The pastry resembles a doughnut and is made from croissant-like dough which is filled with flavored cream and fried in grapeseed oil.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Reaper Skins said:

Next level ****..... the cronut

 

 

 

A Cronut is a croissant-doughnut pastry invented by New York City pastry chef Dominique Ansel of Dominique Ansel Bakery. The pastry resembles a doughnut and is made from croissant-like dough which is filled with flavored cream and fried in grapeseed oil.

Pretty sure the cronut is old news..its been around for years now...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy said:

Something did happen.  I had my first maple glazed and bacon donut.  My heart is full.

How is it your first?...sure it took me a short bit of time to try my first one...they certainly are heaven sent!!

 

So this is jared... formerly known as bakedtater1... I recently decided to see how far my phone could ride on the bumper of my truck and it rode further than I thought... but got destroyed and I went to use a claim on my insurance and they wanted $200 to send me a new phone so I had to take over my daughter's phone she just received... as most people know with me I do not do Facebook or Twitter or any of that Social Media stuff and that this place is home for me for that stuff and being without this place for as long as it's been I felt like those who go without Facebook or Twitter or whatever... I feel with it being closer to training camp now and no extra left tackle bodies being brought in I think Trent and the team will get something worked out..

43 minutes ago, Xameil said:

Pretty sure the cronut is old news..its been around for years now...

Yes it has been around for a bit now...just think he's saying its top shelf donut but not donut material... I'm dying to try one

Edited by bakedtater1
Add content

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/27/2019 at 1:40 AM, UK SKINS FAN '74 said:

Let's be honest, the easy solution is to just throw money at Trent, and Scherff, and get them locked up. But we haven't.

 

I don't think that's the easy solution at all! To put the situation to rest, maybe. To do the right thing, probably not. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   1 member