Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

!!!!0mgz!!!! Trent Williams finally showed up

Owls0325

3 hours ago, max21 said:

Pit bulls can be great dogs but unfortunately get a bad rep, my

mom is a property manager and won’t rent to people that own pit bulls. I’ve met many sweet pit bulls but I’m just a lab guy myself. I love my dogs and I can’t fathom what those people are going through right now. I literally have no idea why you need to have a Kennel like that or that many dogs if you aren’t breeding. I might be passing judgement too early but I very much dislike Trent Williams now after hearing this. Bye Felicia 

I'm a dog lover myself; hec, pretty much an animal lover, but I draw the line with pits.

They've been so crossed and inbred that unless you get an AKC 100% pure dog, you're raising a time bomb.

10 hours ago, ntotoro said:

Gotta' admit... I can't think of a single person who has a kennel like that just because he's a dog lover... and suggesting that the Lab got in there and bit one of his dogs... ? **** you, Trent. Go die somewhere.

Trent obviously went to the Michael Vick School of Earning Side Money.

I was watching the news, and the way they described the scene; well, imagine someone going to a Pick-Your-Part and the car was disassembled laying on the ground. And in the fence.

Nope, not anymore. Trent, I hope you're cut and no one signs your pathetic ass. Truly disgusting human being.

37 minutes ago, skins island connection said:

I'm a dog lover myself; hec, pretty much an animal lover, but I draw the line with pits.

They've been so crossed and inbred that unless you get an AKC 100% pure dog, you're raising a time bomb.

I'm not a pit lover nor do I own one and never have but this is just not a great comment.  I can see the "logic" behind it but 99% of a dog's lifestyle and behavior is based on the owner and how it's raised and cared about.  it's true what you say about inbreeding and what horrible owners/breeders do but you can't paint that broad of a stroke IMO, honeslty the same can be said about a purebred doggo!

12 hours ago, redskns21 said:

I'm not a pit lover nor do I own one and never have but this is just not a great comment.  I can see the "logic" behind it but 99% of a dog's lifestyle and behavior is based on the owner and how it's raised and cared about.  it's true what you say about inbreeding and what horrible owners/breeders do but you can't paint that broad of a stroke IMO, honeslty the same can be said about a purebred doggo!

It's not a professional statement by me, its my personal feelings from experience, so that is why I used such a broad stroke. Its not whether I'm right or wrong, it just my view, and I know better than to put myself in a situation with a pit.

Besides, we should be discussing the REAL dog here, Trent, and his actions and words. The neighborhood his home is in is a nice, quiet area, and to have his 'kennel' set up there is an eye raiser. When his 'dogs' are constantly getting loose, they roam the area together, and when they decide to attack a target, be somewhere else! The neighbors have been held hostage by these 'dogs' and they're finally going to get something done about it, now that its splattered all over the news.

I've always liked Trent, he appeared to always keep his mouth shut, not stirring up issues, but now we all know why. Its yet another black eye on the organization. They may as well change the name to the Washington Spiders, they have many eyes, so black eyes here and there no prob, they still may have 1 or 2 untouched as of yet, but stay tuned!

2 hours ago, KDawg said:

This KILLS trade possibilities. And now people would likely not even want him back on the roster.

You think so? Will be interesting to see that unfold. I'd say his value had ready dropped from a first to a day two pick. But killed totally, not sure I agree.

15 minutes ago, UK SKINS FAN '74 said:

You think so? Will be interesting to see that unfold. I'd say his value had ready dropped from a first to a day two pick. But killed totally, not sure I agree.

Anything less than a second is dead when we COULD have been looking at multiple firsts. Though it’s likely the highest offer was only 1 1st.

58 minutes ago, UK SKINS FAN '74 said:

I agree, I don't think this kills his value from what it was last week.  We will never get the value we could've gotten in August.  But while TW looks pretty bad in this, time will pass, it will blow over, and this won't have an impact when teams are considering trade compensation for him.

1 hour ago, KDawg said:

Anything less than a second is dead when we COULD have been looking at multiple firsts. Though it’s likely the highest offer was only 1 1st.

I understand that, but you said this KILLS trade possibilities. Context, you must mean it kills the kind of haul we should/could have got. Either way, I'd agree it doesn't help matters at all.

20 minutes ago, UK SKINS FAN '74 said:

I understand that, but you said this KILLS trade possibilities. Context, you must mean it kills the kind of haul we should/could have got. Either way, I'd agree it doesn't help matters at all.

this is correct

On 12/13/2019 at 2:09 PM, Alcoholic Zebra said:

Based on context...you have to wonder if he beats his dogs.

Yeah sure...like those dogs would let him beat them...

I'm not sure what to make of this...I watched the little news clip..idk, it seems...gangster?..to have that many dogs..like someone else said and the lady in the clip said something is goin on there. I didnt see any response from trent...and if these dogs are getting out and roaming around that's a serious problem.

19 hours ago, redskns21 said:

Yeah I dont know about that..we have a pit..well something like pit/corgi/cattle dog lol but she's definitely pit..found her on craigslist for free...just before she died from not having shots..she has been nothing but pampered..never nothing any where near close to abused or tought to "seek balls" lol and she is a complete ****..wants to ripp everyone's head off at site..please help us dog whisperer lol..anyway 

1 minute ago, bakedtater1 said:

Yeah I dont know about that..we have a pit..well something like pit/corgi/cattle dog lol but she's definitely pit..found her on craigslist for free...just before she died from not having shots..she has been nothing but pampered..never nothing any where near close to abused or tought to "seek balls" lol and she is a complete ****..wants to ripp everyone's head off at site..please help us dog whisperer lol..anyway 

Sounds like she was treated very poorly and/or abused when she was young. With intelligent pets like dogs, cats, etc that has a lasting impact just like it does with humans. I have a cat who I adopted about 2 years ago when he was 6 months. He'd been found wandering around and was malnourished and showed some signs of being beaten/mistreated. He's doing fine now and is a total sweetheart with people (aka me) that he knows and trusts, but he's still super skittish around new people and runs and hides at the first sight of them. 

9 minutes ago, mistertim said:

Sounds like she was treated very poorly and/or abused when she was young. With intelligent pets like dogs, cats, etc that has a lasting impact just like it does with humans. I have a cat who I adopted about 2 years ago when he was 6 months. He'd been found wandering around and was malnourished and showed some signs of being beaten/mistreated. He's doing fine now and is a total sweetheart with people (aka me) that he knows and trusts, but he's still super skittish around new people and runs and hides at the first sight of them. 

She was a puppy when we got her..very very young

Archived