Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

!!!!0mgz!!!! Trent Williams finally showed up

Owls0325

5 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

Meanwhile. The Dolphins are fighting to give us the first pick in the draft :) Up 14 zip on Steelers.

Its sad that I’m envious of dolphins fans right now.  They are 0-6 yet show fight and have a ton of draft picks and a direction.  We have Bruce.  

Just now, Idaho fan said:

Its sad that I’m envious of dolphins fans right now.  They are 0-6 yet show fight and have a ton of draft picks and a direction.  We have Bruce.  

How bad of a tongue lashing will Fitzpatrick get on the plane ride home if the dolphins win this game.  WHAT ARE YOU DOING MARCHING DOWN THE FIELD LIKE THAT?  WINNING GAMES??  HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO DRAFT YOUR REPLACEMENT NOW???

8 minutes ago, desertbeagle85 said:

Value doesn't go down if we are only getting a 2nd as the offer. I'm pretty sure they could swing a 2nd in the off season. More teams also might be interested at that time. 

My original point was that I believe back when the Texans were looking for a LT and sent 2 number one picks to the dolphins we could have at least had a single number one pick for TW.  

and I do believe value goes down this off season.  Teams have more options during an off season (draft, other teams, FA etc...). Supply and demand.   Supply is at its greatest during the off season.  TW will Also only have one year left on his contract.

We can agree to disagree it’s fine.  

4 minutes ago, KillBill26 said:

How bad of a tongue lashing will Fitzpatrick get on the plane ride home if the dolphins win this game.  WHAT ARE YOU DOING MARCHING DOWN THE FIELD LIKE THAT?  WINNING GAMES??  HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO DRAFT YOUR REPLACEMENT NOW???

I think I just saw Rosen warming up.

17 minutes ago, kingdaddy said:

Dolphins are gonna get the Steelers 1st round pick and take the W from them too....Wow. Tomlin just might be available.

with his starting QB out for almost all the season and losing the top backup for at least a few games? 

9 minutes ago, jsharrin55 said:

With strength of schedule and record and Bengals wed still be picking 3rd even with a dolphins win.

What? 

Bengals haven't won a game yet. Okay maybe I understand now, you're saying we would be picking 3rd. Which of course is true because the Bengals haven't won and we beat the Dolphins. 

1 minute ago, desertbeagle85 said:

What? 

Bengals haven't won a game yet. 

Yes.  So....

Bengals

Dolphins

Redskins

Nothing changes with a dolphins win.  We'd still be sitting at 3.

I'd argue 4 because jets also have lower strength of schedule.   They just had their bye so technically we're half a game better so far. 

Just now, jsharrin55 said:

Yes.  So....

Bengals

Dolphins

Redskins

Nothing changes with a dolphins win.  We'd still be sitting at 3.

I'd argue 4 because jets also have lower strength of schedule.   They just had their bye so technically we're half a game better so far. 

Good news is the Dolphins and Bengals play this year. 

3 minutes ago, desertbeagle85 said:

What? 

Bengals haven't won a game yet. Okay maybe I understand now, you're saying we would be picking 3rd. Which of course is true because the Bengals haven't won and we beat the Dolphins. 

If Miami, Cinci & Washington each finish with 1 loss, we would be 3rd in the draft order because of SOS.

So... I just looked at Cleveland's remaining schedule.  There's really no reason they can't make the playoffs if they get Baker some protection.  Their toughest remaining opponent, by far, are the Ravens, who they beat by 15 points earlier this year:

-Broncos

-Bills 

-Steelers

-Dolphins

-Steelers

-Bengals

-Cardinals

-Ravens

-Bengals

If their goal is to make the playoffs this year, it definitely seems do-able.  I just hope their GM sees it that way and parts with a 1st in the final hour to seal the deal.

Archived