Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

!!!!0mgz!!!! Trent Williams finally showed up

Owls0325

2 minutes ago, tshile said:

I’d be surprised if anyone seriously works with Allen now

i hope the pats call him and offer a conditional 7th just to make him feel stupid. 

I kind of hope this too... because someone in this thread that if we get lower then a 3rd he was gonna get a tattoo or shave his head or something..I'll have to look back in the thread to remember what it was

I've flipped … trade Williams and get the best deal you can get

while you're at it trade anyone on the roster who's not an ideal RE-building block if you can get something that would help rebuilding ..

ideal RE-building block … i.e., a player who's young, good, and healthy … we have some but not many

Just now, carex said:

cool, glad to see it

But I want to know how you all would feel if the Skins came away with one pick and two or three players?

Glad...glad to see it over with...glad to see we have a future pick and it would have to be a..how do I say star player?

Just now, Skinsinparadise said:

Craig Hoffman just on.  He put some cold water on it saying from what he is hearing 50-50 at best that they deal him. 

I'll take.my odds lol

If it's a player they want badly, it would fit the win now motif .  Standig referred to them liking to get a player in the mix of a deal, too.  Wondering about Howard?  There was a mention weeks back the Redskins were poking around on him.  And he's Alabama.  And Jay revealed in an interview years back that they had him rated highly.

5 minutes ago, JSSkinz said:

This is good news, now lets hope he doesn't think he's getting two 1st rounders.

I would look to package a couple of players to sweeten the deal and pull a 1st and 2nd from someone.

Hail ya...package up some players to sweeten the deal..add in Kerrigan, norman(please)scherff I guees

On 7/31/2019 at 3:16 PM, HardcoreZorn said:

A 4th? I’ve heard it all. If we trade Trent for a 4th I’m getting fire Bruce Allen tattooed on my forehead.

Quoting this again to remind everyone what happens if we trade TW for a 4th or worse... :)

7 minutes ago, Hooper said:

The problem is now a team like the Browns are pretty much done and won't be willing to part with a first I bet. Two weeks ago, hell one week ago, they still had playoff hopes.

Even at 2-5, they are only 3 games back in their division.  And they play the Steelers twice, Bengals twice, Broncos, Dolphins and Cardinals, which are all winnable games for them.  They get the Ravens (who they lit up this year) at home and the Bills.  Upgrading to one of the best LT in football could get them to 7-2 down the stretch and a 9-7 record which just might be enough in that division depending on how the Ravens close out their season.

My best friend is a Browns season ticket holder, he was pissed off when they included Zeitler (RG) in the trade package to the Giants for Vernon/OBJ.  They didn't draft any o-line until the 6th round.  He called it, they have major protection issues right now.  

I'm willing to bet a first round pick could still be on the table.  The only thing is, would Trent make a stink about going to Cleveland and make it known that he won't sign an extension or new contract there?   I could see his **** ass pulling some **** like that, given how he's been acting towards the Redskins.

Archived