Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

!!!!0mgz!!!! Trent Williams finally showed up

Owls0325

11 minutes ago, KillBill26 said:

He is forfeiting 58 million in future earnings, and has said he is mentally worn down.  To give up that kind of money, he must not be in a good place.  Best of luck to him.

I could never understand why he did not come in to the NFL a year earlier.  It was clear that the NFL was going to institute a rookie wage scale the following year, which would cost him tens of millions of dollars on his rookie contract  if he waited a year, and he did it anyway.  

That guy is not driven by money.  I hope he finds happiness outside of football.

1 minute ago, Nerm said:

That guy is not driven by money.  I hope he finds happiness outside of football.

He grew up pretty well off.  His dad Oliver luck was an NFL QB.  He has also had some high profile gifs post NFL, I know he was ad for wvu for a bit and I want to say he is an executive in the xfl right now.  

That being said, I agree with you, I don't know how you choose a path that sacrifices so much financially for a path that has minimal advantages, regardless of your upbringing.  

Wow luck got booed bigtime walking off the field in Indy tonight after the news broke.  It was loud and the stadium was half empty.  I'm not sure why he put himself in that position.  If I was any good with technology I would've posted the link to the video.

If the FO is going to take a non-slamdunk deal for Trent that would piss off fans, dropping the hammer during the Luck retirement fiasco is the way to go. Bury it. 

So in a weird way I hope it doesn't get announced tonight or tomorrow lol. Unless it's bc the Texans find themselves division favorites and desperation trade with us. 

52 minutes ago, KillBill26 said:

Shocker for sure. Who would've thought rg3 would outlast luck.

That is so strange.  But, from a Colt's fan perspective, I bet that having Tom Brady battle Manning throughout his record breaking Hall of Fame career, only to also outlast their successor franchise QB... has to be more disconcerting.  

2 minutes ago, Nerm said:

That is so strange.  But, from a Colt's fan perspective, I bet that having Tom Brady battle Manning throughout his record breaking Hall of Fame career, only to also outlast their successor franchise QB... has to be more disconcerting.  

Great point.  Now place your bets on the next one on the board, who lasts longer in the NFL: Brady or brissett?

10 minutes ago, carex said:

we have a questionable left side of the line, Colt is currently hurt?  If there a reason you want to throw Haskins to the wolves this year?

Brissett is better anyways, it wasn’t a serious post. Just me wanting extra picks.

7 minutes ago, sportjunkie07 said:

They got rid of their future guy. Their reliable backup left for the jaguars. They have duke Johnson Jr who is not a 3 down back. Other than that it is nobodies. 

They could use AP. 

Dear lord I hope the skins dont ship off ap!

10 minutes ago, carex said:

we have a questionable left side of the line, Colt is currently hurt?  If there a reason you want to throw Haskins to the wolves this year?

I get that, but if you believe that then it doesnt matter who you put back there.

Anywho, he wont get traded because of colts injury more then likely

4 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

Dear lord I hope the skins dont ship off ap!

He's a 34 year old RB and we aren't winning anything. It would be a miracle to get something of real value for him. It won't happen, don't worry. 

Indi didn’t take care of protecting Luck... will Houston learn from their rival or not. Houston’s offensive line just made Taco Charlton look like Lawrence Taylor. 

2 minutes ago, SonnySideUp said:

Luck could have ended up as a Skins' QB. If I remember that draft properly, if Indy had picked RG3 first instead of Luck, the Skins would then have picked Luck.  I wonder what that would have been like for the Skins.

Shanny & Luck would have been a pleasure.

15 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

Crazy news about luck..but I'm chomping at the bit about this William's news coming soon

The twitter guy who posted that tweet has under 500 followers.  I wouldn't put any stake in what he tweeted.  

1 minute ago, RWJ said:

The twitter guy who posted that tweet has under 500 followers.  I wouldn't put any stake in what he tweeted.  

I don’t think he meant to imply he had information, I think he was just suggesting that it feels like the time that news would pop. 

Just now, RWJ said:

Oh.    well there ya go raining on my parade about some tweeting Twitter ****ter whoopla that I have no clue about haha just messin around..

12 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

He's a 34 year old RB and we aren't winning anything. It would be a miracle to get something of real value for him. It won't happen, don't worry. 

Oh thank goodness..cuz we didn't win anything last year but the games we won he did good in or even games we lost he did good in was enjoyable for some fans to enjoy..take me out of the only thinks about the future fan category 

Just now, DCtoSC_SKINS_LIFER said:

Mariota is in a **** or get off the pot year and their LT is suspended for the first 4 games. How about trading Trent for Taylor Lewan?  

Yaaa...norman is at the front gate with open arms lol

1 hour ago, KillBill26 said:

He is forfeiting 58 million in future earnings, and has said he is mentally worn down.  To give up that kind of money, he must not be in a good place.  Best of luck to him.

Irsay says it's actually 10 times that much - 500 Million. 😮

I would take a chunk of that 500 Million and get the best psych care in the world.

Archived