Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Press Release: #REDSKINS MAKE ROSTER MOVES

TK

June 3, 2019

REDSKINS MAKE ROSTER MOVE

LOUDOUN COUNTY, Va.  The Washington Redskins announced today that they have made the following roster move:

The Redskins signed the following free agent:

T Blake Hance

I'm not too high on the "Hard Knocks" stuff, but I would absolutely love to see something about the guys who make these calls.  Like what do their boards/charts look like to waive/claim all of these players.  I'm guessing it's based on minutia, but a little behind the scenes would be pretty cool.

8 hours ago, NewCliche21 said:

I'm not too high on the "Hard Knocks" stuff, but I would absolutely love to see something about the guys who make these calls.  Like what do their boards/charts look like to waive/claim all of these players.  I'm guessing it's based on minutia, but a little behind the scenes would be pretty cool.

I have a feeling it's more like a dart board with names on it and a loaded bar...

4 hours ago, Xameil said:

I have a feeling it's more like a dart board with names on it and a loaded bar...

Right?  I either imagine that or some master statistician breaking down these metrics that are just razor-thin differences.  

As someone who doesn't even understand how a 3-4 can have five people on the LOS between the tackles (I mean, wouldn't that be a 5-something?), as opposed to posters like @KDawg or what's-his-face who always does those awesome breakdowns after the games who actually understand what's going on, I'd just love to be walked through what that decision-making process is.

Even if I don't know what the **** they're talking about.

Which is the usual for me.  #accordingtomywife

Archived