Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Embarassing...

Blade

Originally posted by Tom [Giants fan]

You all know you will be excited about the offseason and anxious to see what the Redskins do from free agency, to the draft, to training camp.

The offseason is the only good part of the Redskins year. And I am sure fans on here will get pumped off the offseason moves. But the track record is pretty apparent. As long as Danny Boy is making the personnel calls, the Skins will continue to suck.

Blade, my Dad was "politely removed" too after a Cowboys fan (two rows below) repeatedly turned around and directed his cheers and jeers at my Dad. Dad gave as good as he got but it got heated before halftime. I warned the guy to stay put, turn around, and cheer for his team. He kept sticking his hand in my face saying shake my hand brother. I told him I wasn't his frickin brother and he had better get his hand out of my face and turn around. Well, no punches were thrown but there was physical contact between my Dad, this guy, and this guys wife. Then this drunk girl beside me (named Meredith for Don Meredith, if you seen the girl showing the tatto of a star just above her panty line, you know who I'm talking about) was pushing on me telling me to stop the ruckus. I held my right arm out stiffly to keep her off me. Well, ushers and officers showed up and took me and my Dad to one tunnel and this guy and his wife to another. I told them it was a bunch of BS. We are there all the time and this moron is there for one game and ruins it for us. The ushers agreed but the officer took my Dads ticket stub and wrote his name on the back of it and told him he had to leave. The other guy and his wife were kicked out too but I got to stay because I didn't initiate any contact. Did they take your ticket stub?

My thanks to everyone who replied here with encouraging words... you dont need to worry about me (or Extremeskins) going anywhere. The satisfaction I get from being a part of this community extends beyond Redskins or football.

However, if this crap keeps up dont be surprised if every image containing a Redskin logo or player ends up with a bag over its head until things get turned around. I might even change the name of the site to ExtremelyPISSEDskinsFANS.com....

Blade you are a much better man than me. In the south a comment about ones mother just doesn't sit well. I have been in more than my share of fights because some a**hole has decides to bring my mother into it. If it had been me I would still be in jail, there is no room for talking like that, especially since your mother was sitting right there. I have always said, "If I'm gonna get thrown out, lets make it for a good reason, I'm gonna get my moneys worth."

Originally posted by Tom [Giants fan]

You all know you will be excited about the offseason and anxious to see what the Redskins do from free agency, to the draft, to training camp. This season has hurt a lot of people but we will all be here during the offseason talking about what our teams are doing and what we hope they do. And next season you will be right back here again with the same emotion every new season brings. You may not think it now but you know you will.

And Blade, look what you have done with this site as a Redskin fan. Someone with that kind of passion for football and their team isn't someone I ever see abandoning their team or fandom.

Tom, why are you on this board? Do you get pleasure out of listening to us hapless Redskin fans week after week gripe about how sh!tty the team plays? You are the only non-Redskins fan that I have come across that doesn't make fun of them (or maybe you do when you're not on here...). Gotta give you props, man. But I guess your team is maybe in a worse situation than ours right now...at least you KNOW your coach is getting fired! Maybe you should change alliances and become a 'Skins fan...I promise that it is better that being a Giants fan!!!!

:gaintsuck

Originally posted by Blade

My thanks to everyone who replied here with encouraging words... you dont need to worry about me (or Extremeskins) going anywhere. The satisfaction I get from being a part of this community extends beyond Redskins or football.

However, if this crap keeps up dont be surprised if every image containing a Redskin logo or player ends up with a bag over its head until things get turned around. I might even change the name of the site to ExtremelyPISSEDskinsFANS.com....

Blade, I think we all (opposing teams fans and Redskin fans) appreicate the that job you and the rest who maintain this site do. It just wouldn't be the same if this site didn't exist. I mean, I wouldn't be getting all these nasty looks from people the couple of times when I walked by them wearing a hat labeled 'extremeskins'. I've heard the "youth these days" comments immediately followed by extensive head shaking more than once from oblivious bystandards. Anyway, if your fandom survived the Norv years (just like us Eagles fans with Kotite), I doubt your support will be wavering anytime soon.

Originally posted by Yusuf06

Xanathos kindly:stfu: Here Tom is trying to talk us Skins fans out of jumping off a ledge while his Gints are doing no better than we are and you're giving him:pooh:

I was giving the guy a compliment...I was asking Tom why he bothers on here while being a Giants fan...read it again, and tell me where I seemed to be calling him out. Take your awesome 8th grade smiley-guy and sitck it up your ass.

Archived