Sign in to follow this  
TK

Press Release: #REDSKINS MAKE ROSTER MOVE

For Immediate Release                                                                                  

May 30, 2019

REDSKINS MAKE ROSTER MOVE

LOUDOUN COUNTY, Va. – The Washington Redskins announced today that they have made the following roster move:

The Redskins waived the following player:

T Jylan Ware

Maybe the Skin's take a chance on Anthony Davis former OT from the 9ers.  He was a 1st round pick and was good.  He retired earlier and is making a comeback.  He's 29.

Edited by RWJ
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Man their burning through tackles. I heard JP Finlay say whatever ****iness they had last year about their players being good enough has been tempered by the fact that this year peoples jobs are on the line. Their going to be aggressive on the waiver wire and get the best they can for line depth and other trouble spots.

• Like 1

Whoever they bring in as a tackle is going to be camp fodder or at best a PS guy. Right now Christian is the swing tackle and hopefully Flowers does enough to either start at guard or be the 4th tackle. 

That sucks about Ware as I heard he had some potential. If he got cut after one day and releasing someone else for him, I imagine he did something pretty f upped in practice yesterday. 

• Like 1

Kind of figured that someone would have been signed by now but there is no rush on it.  I'll keep my eyes open.  

On 5/30/2019 at 8:35 PM, Fresh8686 said:

Man their burning through tackles. I heard JP Finlay say whatever ****iness they had last year about their players being good enough has been tempered by the fact that this year peoples jobs are on the line. Their going to be aggressive on the waiver wire and get the best they can for line depth and other trouble spots.

Most likely, they are looking at a lot of these players on the OL so in case (God forbid) there are injuries along the line again this season, they will have a working knowledge of players they may have to get "off the street".

• Like 1