Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Impeachment Thread

No Excuses

Impeachment  

198 members have voted

1. 1. Should Donald Trump be impeached for obstruction of justice?

9 hours ago, twa said:

A DOJ spokesperson 

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/doj-expected-to-scale-back-roger-stones-extreme-sentencing-recommendation-official

“The sentencing recommendation was not what had been briefed to the Department.”

which is a assumption

Gotta say the DOJ spokesperson trotting out the party line is all I need to know. 

I mean didn't most of us assume all of this was coming way back when it all got started?  Once the heat started to wear down and Trump felt exonerated, he would start pardoning all the people who helped aid him along the way who also then turned around stonewalled and lied to the investigators to obstruct the best they could at the time. 

46 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

I mean didn't most of us assume all of this was coming way back when it all got started?  Once the heat started to wear down and Trump felt exonerated, he would start pardoning all the people who helped aid him along the way who also then turned around stonewalled and lied to the investigators to obstruct the best they could at the time. 

I assumed the moron would at least wait until after the election.

8 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

It's at the end of March.  I don't really get the long delay.  Or which side is causing it.

Might be Nadler's wife health issue, might just be scheduling logjam.

I remember he had to early out on impeachment.

just a side note since his name was mentioned...i have little use for nadler, never really liked him...didn't like schiff that much either and still don't like stuff about him, but some of the stuff he did here was quality work....lots of elected dems i have little use for

Archived