Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Impeachment Thread

Impeachment  

198 members have voted

1. 1. Should Donald Trump be impeached for obstruction of justice?

5 minutes ago, StillUnknown said:

I think its more she was smart enough to know how to read a poll and be realistic. she had a moment, couldn't capitalize on it. its less embarrassing to get out early than it would have been to stay in and eventually come in 4th or worse in her home state

But most of those that eventually got elected werent ahead in the polls at that point.

Maybe it's nothing, my gut tells me it was "something".

• Like 1

I think the democrats should say “We are perfectly willing to have extensive hearings about the children of office holders being given positions they are totally unqualified for. When would you like OUR list of witnesses?”

• Like 3
1 hour ago, StillUnknown said:

I'm not sure either of those 2 beings are actually alive

Necromancy would explain why we're swamped with unconfirmed reports of dead people voting every election. 

• Haha 1
9 hours ago, visionary said:

I don't understand why White House Occupant waited 1 year before getting rid of Yuvanovich. Here he's saying "get rid of her". But it's a year before she gets fired. Who in that room had the authority to fire her (besides him)?  And why smear her for a year instead of just firing her? 

There's gotta be something else going on that hasn't been made public. 

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, EmirOfShmo said:

And why smear her for a year instead of just firing her?

To try to prevent her from going to the press with "I was fired for not going along with an illegal conspiracy."  

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Larry said:

To try to prevent her from going to the press with "I was fired for not going along with an illegal conspiracy."  

Which she did anyway when she was questioned by Congress. 

It's the timing I'm questioning. The Parnas video is from April 30, 2018. She was asked to return to the US on April 25, 2019 and terminated May 20, 2019. Why wait 1 year to get rid of her? She was there thru the entire Rudy ruse - why keep her around to see that firsthand? Stupidity?

I always figured the most diehard elected supporters of Don were also dragged in on this. So far, you don't hear that Nunes, or Jordan or Graham in any of these clips. Maybe they are just smart enough to stay away from these Mobster meetings.

Either way, Bondy would be smarter to release snippets of the audio every day. Bulk release gets you 24 hours of attention. He knows his client is a criminal also. There is no honor amongst thieves. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, EmirOfShmo said:

Which she did anyway when she was questioned by Congress. 

It's the timing I'm questioning. The Parnas video is from April 30, 2018. She was asked to return to the US on April 25, 2019 and terminated May 20, 2019. Why wait 1 year to get rid of her? She was there thru the entire Rudy ruse - why keep her around to see that firsthand? Stupidity?

Because they probably thought they could pressure her to play along or quit just as they have corrupted all these members of Congress. It probably took a year to realize that Yanovich actually was working for America not for cynical reasons and didn't want to be bought off. 

• Like 2
42 minutes ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

I always figured the most diehard elected supporters of Don were also dragged in on this. So far, you don't hear that Nunes, or Jordan or Graham in any of these clips. Maybe they are just smart enough to stay away from these Mobster meetings.

Either way, Bondy would be smarter to release snippets of the audio every day. Bulk release gets you 24 hours of attention. He knows his client is a criminal also. There is no honor amongst thieves. 

Like WikiLeaks.

13 minutes ago, Burgold said:

Because they probably thought they could pressure her to play along or quit just as they have corrupted all these members of Congress. It probably took a year to realize that Yanovich actually was working for America not for cynical reasons and didn't want to be bought off. 

Maybe, but I'm not buying it. Not when a crowd of people are told to get rid of her. They knew 1 year before she's fired she was a problem for their scheme. They're telling lies to White House Occupant that she's bad-mouthing him. So he says get rid of her & then they keep her around for a year. It just doesn't make sense to me.  

1 hour ago, Cooked Crack said:

Trump isn't going to change his behavior and he sure as hell isn't going to do math.

Senator Braun, you are either a shameless apologist for Trump or a ****ing dope.  ONE DAY after Robert Mueller publicly reported on a months long investigation into foreign interference in a Presidential election, Donald Trump solicited foreign interference in a Presidential election.  ONE DAY later. He has NEVER shown shame, remorse, or introspection.  Nobody with a lick of sense is buying what you are selling.

Edited by Dan T.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Jumbo locked this topic
  • Jumbo unlocked this topic