Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Impeachment Thread

Impeachment  

198 members have voted

1. 1. Should Donald Trump be impeached for obstruction of justice?

On 12/17/2019 at 5:26 AM, visionary said:

It’s so depressing to see Lindsey now and think back to when I first took notice of him, when he was arguing against the Bush administration and fighting for humane treatment of Iraqi war prisoners on the Senate floor.  I still remember him saying that Saddam himself ought not be mistreated.

Ever since Guccifer hacked his teledildonic he’s never been the same.

• Haha 10

It's amazing how everyone around knows what Trump did was wrong.  All it should really take for the flood gates to open is one of them to do the right thing and show up to testify. Hell someone like Bolton should be going to the press about wanting to set the record straight.  

Sad when so many are willing to put on a happy face when they know what happened.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
1 hour ago, NoCalMike said:

It's amazing how everyone around knows what Trump did was wrong.  All it should really take for the flood gates to open is one of them to do the right thing and show up to testify. Hell someone like Bolton should be going to the press about wanting to set the record straight.  

Sad when so many are willing to put on a happy face when they know what happened.

How they allow him to hold this country hostage is beyond me. He has no idea what he is doing. The only thing he wants to do is be a dictator, and he is getting closer by the day.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, NoCalMike said:

RIght on.

Bolton has a book deal in the works. Any public comment would ruin his money tree.

Something needs to be done with the US legal system as it relates to Congress & Senate. The lawsuit re: 'Executive power to tell people not to comply with Congressional subpoena' should be fast-tracked to the SC. So far, it has been rejected by every court. The SC needs to step in and say "**** you, Orange Turd. You have no legal right to prevent this from happening. Those that fail to comply will be tossed in jail. The End." Without this, the House is a paper tiger and Cubscout Bone Spurs will continue unchecked. 

Oh, and **** Graham and his spineless, lying ass. 

• Thanks 1

spent the holidays in a pretty liberal area of Massachussetts and was very surprised by the amount of people who said they were against impeachment and that their party (Democrats) was embarrassing the United States. Most of them were older democrats, and some were immigrants. It honestly took me by surprise.

• Sad 1
10 minutes ago, Zguy28 said:

spent the holidays in a pretty liberal area of Massachussetts and was very surprised by the amount of people who said they were against impeachment and that their party (Democrats) was embarrassing the United States. Most of them were older democrats, and some were immigrants. It honestly took me by surprise.

[Russian bot]

• Haha 3
10 minutes ago, Zguy28 said:

To me, that's a clear indication they don't understand, nor have they heard/read, the details of the accusations. It's clear: 1) Orange Mangina has obstructed justice by telling witnesses - who have 1st hand information about the events - to not appear before Congress; 2) His overt act of asking a foreign government to investigate a political rival is clear - as described by the Orange Turd himself in his public statements & the meeting notes from July 25. 

If - as Ivanka's Sperm has said - Biden son/old man is a threat - why the **** didn't he investigate him in 2018 when the GOP had control of the House & Senate? Where is the national security agencies in all this - heard anything to support the Idiot In Chief? Where is the transcript and/or recording of the call? Why was it locked up with other sensitive info? 

Good gawd, we're screwed. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Zguy28 said:

Both parties are an embarrassment. One, on top of being more of an embarrassment by many multiples, is also a clear and present danger to our nation.

Politicians suck. There’s a difference between your run-of-the-mill, standard sucky politician and the guys who are actively working to destroy American democracy.

Edited by Sacks 'n' Stuff
  • Like 3
3 hours ago, Zguy28 said:

You seem to have found the only so called liberal part of the entire country that thinks that. 

1 hour ago, visionary said:

Hillary was right. There is no defending her. 

Edited by Hersh
  • Haha 2
3 hours ago, visionary said:

Her reasoning makes no sense at all.  She is saying straight up he is guilty of what the articles of impeachment say, but because.........the GOP decided they didn't care and were just going to band together to defend Trump then......the process is flawed?  I wish she would elaborate on the flaws of the process, because if she is talking strictly about partisanship then she doesn't know her history well considering the Nixon impeachment was just as partisan up until the very end when the GOP talked him into resigning quietly. 

By her reasoning, the party in the minority refusing to participate in a valid process..........makes the process flawed?  It is circular thinking/justification and to me THAT is what is flawed. 

If the Dems were say......impeaching Trump over something totally unrelated to what he did and/or stuff that has nothing to do with national security, then I could better understand the "process is flawed" thing.

• Like 2
34 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

I don’t follow Hawaii politics a whole lot (or at all) but how the hell did she even get elected?

by not being all whacky initially and emphasizing a solid military career and working for women and other minorities

pretty a much a smooth, good-looking me-first ethically bendy opportunist/con in the end

one of the types drawn to politics as a profession

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Jumbo locked this topic
  • Jumbo unlocked this topic