Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Impeachment Thread

Impeachment  

198 members have voted

1. 1. Should Donald Trump be impeached for obstruction of justice?

re: all gop congress members save 2 i can think of off the top of my head, and the vast majority of the trump cabinet and senior admin staff to date, again with a few exceptions, and basically every trump supporter (i don't care why their "reason"), i'm sadly at a point where i regret they exist

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
7 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Glad Schiff cleared up that bribes involve a quid pro quo.  What a dumb argument by the GOP. 

Everything the GOP does makes perfect sense If you accept their dim view of their own base: dumb, gullible and simple.

• Like 3
10 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

Everything the GOP does makes perfect sense If you accept their dim view of their own base: dumb, gullible and simple.

Whats ****ed up is they are right. If the base would just wise up this could be done with. I really wonder how much education plays into partisanship 

It's funny how the GOP keep wanting to say "nothing illegal about what Trump did" yet they have failed to identify anything illegal about the Hunter Biden that would justify demanding an investigation into his employment as a prerequisite for military aid. 

• Like 2
28 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

Yup. Their entire move is one of distraction. 
it only works when the audience isn’t smart enough to realize it

Has the GOP offered up any other examples of Trump looking into "corruption in Ukraine?"  So far all they keep going back to is Hunter Biden, as if Trump just coincidentally chose that issue (made up) to target first, the son of a political opponent who at the time was leading the national polls and perceived as the biggest threat to Trump's re-election.

They should be pressed to give examples of Trump's "vast and broad concern for corruption in the Ukraine."

Also something I had not realized until today during when Swawell mentioned it was that the military aid to Ukraine had actually already been certified by the state department, passing the anti-corruption muster.  It was then held up by Trump after the fact.  So all this false narrative by the GOP saying "Don't we want to be sure that tax payer money is going to a corruption free situation" is another diversionary tactic. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Jumbo locked this topic
  • Jumbo unlocked this topic