No Excuses

The Impeachment Thread

Impeachment  

178 members have voted

  1. 1. Should Donald Trump be impeached for obstruction of justice?



Recommended Posts

36 minutes ago, visionary said:

 

 

 

 

Always love it when Team Trump decides to announce "I was misinterpreted.  When I spoke those words, I meant them in the sense of (insert the things they want you to believe they said)"  

 

Three days later.  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

But her emails...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

You trump ****ers suck

Edited by Skintime
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IF she wouldn't have lied,deflected.deleted and obstructive we could have ended the probe tears ago......but Tulsi.  🤣

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, twa said:

IF she wouldn't have lied,deflected.deleted and obstructive we could have ended the probe tears ago......but Tulsi.  🤣

Funny you say this, and your guy does all of this every time he speaks or tweets...LOL to anything coming from you.

Edited by Skintime
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Skintime said:

Funny you say this, and your guy does all of this every time he speaks or tweets...LOL to anything coming from you.

 

the investigations into him might take decades at this rate. :pint:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, twa said:

the investigations into him might take decades at this rate. :pint:

No, I think Mitch told everyone this week he’d have it wrapped up before Christmas.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, twa said:

IF she wouldn't have lied,deflected.deleted and obstructive we could have ended the probe tears ago......but Tulsi.  🤣

 

If only Obama had given Trump his birth certificate. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Skintime said:

Funny you say this, and your guy does all of this every time he speaks or tweets...LOL to anything coming from you.

 

 

620F545B-0502-4A9E-BC01-C746D61EF281.jpeg

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Springfield said:

I don’t get this **** man.  It’s like if you’re pulled over for speeding and the cop gives you a warning... the you get right back on the highway and go even faster!

 

It’s like a sovereign citizen situation where the cops pulls someone over, and they claim the cop has no authority over them using nonsense arguments and jibberish, then goes even faster. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

What? We have to pay for goods and services? That's not my kind of capitalism. 

 

 

Trump does have a reputation of stiffing contractors.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, visionary said:

 


Tbf to Rudy, this was done in plain sight and was reported on in the media. The problem is the media didn’t actually delve deeper into it until the whistleblower.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, BenningRoadSkin said:


Tbf to Rudy, this was done in plain sight and was reported on in the media. The problem is the media didn’t actually delve deeper into it until the whistleblower.

 

To be fair to the media, the media reported that Trump was using personnel selected for personal loyalty to bypass people selected for loyalty to country, honesty, and expertise, to conduct government foreign policy.  But pre-whistleblower, they didn't know that his mission was to use government funds to bully a foreign nation into providing campaign aid to Trump.  

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Larry said:

 

To be fair to the media, the media reported that Trump was using personnel selected for personal loyalty to bypass people selected for loyalty to country, honesty, and expertise, to conduct government foreign policy.  But pre-whistleblower, they didn't know that his mission was to use government funds to bully a foreign nation into providing campaign aid to Trump.  


Yeah, we are agreeing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.