Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Impeachment Thread

No Excuses

Impeachment  

198 members have voted

1. 1. Should Donald Trump be impeached for obstruction of justice?

5 minutes ago, visionary said:

I think it's everyone who voted 'maybe'.

Discretion being the better part of valor, at that time. Wanted the Dems to have more favorable and meaningful actions, so that impeachment would have a solid chance. Getting it by the wagon load now.

Making assumptions based on limited info is always dicey, but a wonderful GOP tool.

43 minutes ago, Long n Left said:

Making assumptions based on limited info is always dicey, but a wonderful GOP tool.

Anybody can make the right decision, given infinite information.  

A good manager can make the right decision given insufficient information.  

Therefore, the perfect manager can make decisions in perfect ignorance.  

2 hours ago, Long n Left said:

Curious why I got grouped here. Do my posts lead you to believe I have one iota of respect for the idiot in charge? If so, may want to look at my posting history a little closer.

I was vocal before the 2016 election that anyone who takes this knucklehead seriously, is a knucklehead in complicity. And, any woman who votes for this misogynist and racist ass wipe has zero self-worth. Just sayin...

You're grouped in with everyone else who voted 'maybe' in the poll at the top of the thread.

17 hours ago, Cooked Crack said:

All you folks who voted maybe before October has your opinion changed with the current Ukrainian scandal.

Oh my yes.  Trump should 100% be impeached for this.  I'll also note that obstruction is not the main reason I think he should be impeached.  

40 minutes ago, twa said:

Are they gonna sue the CNN guy that wished him dead as well?

I hope so. I did a search and couldn't find it but I KNOW there was was a post where you said you've wished him dead. You see, I'm like those guys who can recite Pi to 30,000 places, except my eiditicism is complete retention of your bull****. I'm fairly certain one of my relatives pissed off a gypsy at some point.

Also, I am somewhat alarmed by the search results and the number of your posts that mention death.

1 hour ago, TryTheBeal! said:

A fascinating juxtaposition as I’m certain around 15% of his posts are about “Hispanics breeding like rabbits”.

I can't keep track of my nieces and nephews much less my cousins....they keep multiplying like Mogwai.

but I don't think water is the reason. 

Archived