No Excuses

The Impeachment Thread

Impeachment  

170 members have voted

1. 1. Should Donald Trump be impeached for obstruction of justice?

24 minutes ago, Burgold said:

So, apparently on FOX News one of their experts called the attempt to impeach an act of regicide. I guess the question of democracy vs. monarchy has been answered.

So, I guess they moved on from "coup"?

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Simmsy said:

So, I guess they moved on from "coup"?

In fairness, what I saw/read was on twitter, but just calling it regicide is insane/telling/absurd on every level.

Edited by Burgold

Posted (edited)

When you’ve wasted your credibility on dumb **** lies and now no one with a functioning brain believes your BS.

Edited by No Excuses
  • Like 5

16 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

I'll admit I had to look up "regicide".  So is Fox News now officially referring to him as a kind?

I guess so? Either they are or they or they dont think their audience is smart enough to look it up. Could be both honestly. 

Yeah, I'm curious...did that dip**** realize that he just basically called Trump a king?

Whistleblowers are suicide bombers now?

A day after the call the whistleblower nailed everything.

15 minutes ago, mistertim said:

Yeah, I'm curious...did that dip**** realize that he just basically called Trump a king?

Whistleblowers are suicide bombers now?

King is too lowly for Trump supporters. I believe the proper term is God Emperor.

• Like 1

The only reason impeachment would "destroy the nation" is because right-wing media is putting BS out on the airwaves on a daily basis.  If they were honest in their reporting, impeachment likely would have happened a long time ago.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Is this going to be like the nazis where everyone that was complicit is convicted and hung?

cause that seems to be approaching the level of appropriate here. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

That loyalty oath **** is actually insane. I dont know whats up with Graham but hes gone from a **** ass loser to pretty dangerous surprisingly fast, for me at least. 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

It’s a good thing Pelosi hasn’t impeached Trump yet.. otherwise all the candidates emailing me calling for impeachment and a donation wouldn’t have anything to call for...

Edited by CousinsCowgirl84

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, tshile said:

Is this going to be like the nazis where everyone that was complicit is convicted and hung?

I will idly observe that, after the Civil War, the Congress exercised it's constitutional power to determine it's own membership, and announced that it would refuse to seat any member elected from a confederate state, until said state ratified the Amendments ending the war.  

(One of the many cases where I think the constitution was abused, during that war.)  

I'm not sure I'd object to a Congress announcing that they will not seat the individual people who sided with Trump throughout this.  That their district can elect whatever Party they choose, but not those individual people.  

Yeah, sometimes my thoughts are petty and vindictive.  Evil has that effect on me.  

Edited by Larry

Posted (edited)

"He made me sound like a tyrant; it's a terrible thing," Trump says of Adam Schiff, and adds that he should be prosecuted.

Quoted without comment.  

Edit:  

Oh, and Donny?  Adam Schiff actually is immune to prosecution for slander (if you could prove it).  It actually is in the constitution.  

Edited by Larry

1 hour ago, tshile said:

One of us has been calling for the guillotine for almost a year. 😁

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

You dare call me a barbarian? We should put your head on a spike.

Has any reporter asked him why the call memo was moved to the secure site if nothing was wrong or his administration didn’t see it as problematic?

I really ****ing hate how so many politicians now a days love to start deflecting a question or giving a non answer by saying “now let me be clear”.