No Excuses

The Impeachment Thread

Impeachment  

198 members have voted

1. 1. Should Donald Trump be impeached for obstruction of justice?

3 minutes ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

She's concerned

She's EXPRESSING concern. It's her M.O.

• Haha 2

Republicans and their voters deserve this. I wish they would fee the pain if their ignorance more, honestly. But I’ll take continuous embarrassment for the ones smart enough to feel it. Anyone left after this can be safely generalized into one of two categories. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Does Susan Collins dress up as "Impartial" for Halloween or something?  

She dresses up as a serious person who cares about this country for Halloween.

• Like 1

LOL let them call Obama, please.  Any time the GOP tries to confront Obama about anything, they are the ones who end up looking like fools. 

• Like 11
  • Thanks 3

7 minutes ago, AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy said:

They still won’t vote for witnesses. I just hope the continuing embarrassment will hurt them at the ballot box. 

Especially in light of the Bolton manuscript revelations,  if they continue the sham trial, refuse to call Bolton or others and refuse to admit any more evidence, and acquit Trump, and this stuff just keeps on coming out afterwards then IMO those senators should start to be regarded as straight up co-conspirators. Not just enablers and sycophants.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy said:

They still won’t vote for witnesses. I just hope the continuing embarrassment will hurt them at the ballot box. 

Just now, mistertim said:

Especially in light of the Bolton manuscript revelations,  if they continue the sham trial, refuse to call Bolton or others and refuse to admit any more evidence, and acquit Trump, and this stuff just keeps on coming out afterwards then IMO those senators should start to be regarded as straight up co-conspirators. Not just enablers and sycophants.

The memo you guys didn't get: Trumpers don't care.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Chachie said:

Can't echo this enough.  There are about 34% of voters that just don't care.  They will NEVER not support Trump.  The question is are those 34% dispersed correctly to give him an EC win.  Does he need more? Will he get more?  Who knows!!

9 minutes ago, Chachie said:

A lot of them don’t. But there are plenty of never Hillary voters that do.

Edited by AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy

34 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

LOL let them call Obama, please.  Any time the GOP tries to confront Obama about anything, they are the ones who end up looking like fools. 

14 minutes ago, mistertim said:

"Start to be regarded"?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Chachie said:

You are correct. They also believe Trump's lie, when He says Bolton made it all up for a book.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chachie said:

She's EXPRESSING concern. It's her M.O.

Tom Turkey - "I noticed you've cut my head off, pulled out my organs, filled me with stuffing and stuck both my legs through asshole after sewing my throat closed.  Now it's getting hot in here. I'm concerned."

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

58 minutes ago, Chachie said:

It's sad that such a group of willfully ignorant people can have such sway over U.S. senators.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chachie said:

Image may contain: 1 person, possible text that says 'Middle Age Riot @middleageriot Republicans are ignoring evidence of Donald Trump's guilt like it's a panhandler outside a strip club.'

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Repubs are really out there like "just let us crime in peace"

This country is on life support and repubs are about to pull the cord. All in the name of protecting donald ****ing trump

• Like 1

Senate chaplain, in his opening prayer "Lord, lead these senators on the path to honesty."

Mitch McConnell, "Objection!!!"

• Haha 3

Wanna see video of some reporter asking Pence:  

"You know, it's stunning the amount of lying the Republican Party is willing to do, to keep you from replacing Donald Trump.  Does that ever bother you?"

• Haha 10

3 minutes ago, Larry said:

Wanna see video of some reporter asking Pence:  

"You know, it's stunning the amount of lying the Republican Party is willing to do, to keep you from replacing Donald Trump.  Does that ever bother you?"

“No, the focus on Trump keeps my safe in my own transgressions.”

Ken Starr’s strategy seems to be to lull us to sleep with his best boring professor voice paired with a history lecture on impeachment and fairness.  

Caffeine has no chance against this onslaught. 

• Haha 2