Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Impeachment Thread

No Excuses

Impeachment  

198 members have voted

1. 1. Should Donald Trump be impeached for obstruction of justice?

I'm seeing a whole lot of posts that seem WAY too personal, and have absolutely nothing to do with impeachment.  Just me, but the only reason I can think of that I haven't seen bans is that maybe the mods haven't seen it.  Yet.  

Or it's possible I'm wrong.  I am not empowered to speak for them.  

1 minute ago, skinsmarydu said:

Until your husband dies, you won't know. Back off. 

Um.....ima let you have your moment. You got some demons to deal with. Ima go back to my fun Saturday.

I'll let you have this one pass, because I know you are dealing with stuff.

But call me out my name again, and you will not be offered the same courtesy. 

49 minutes ago, twa said:

I'm guessing no

But I thought Kamala would do well.

I am still pretty shocked she dropped out so early. I think there was something big that she was protecting from being released.

I'm technically still a registered GOP. And people find it shocking I'm a huge Warren supporter. If she gets the nomination, that will be my vote (as of now). But apparently I'm a drunk, so I guess it makes sense that I make no sense. 

1 minute ago, thegreaterbuzzette said:

I am still pretty shocked she dropped out so early. I think there was something big that she was protecting from being released.

I think its more she was smart enough to know how to read a poll and be realistic. she had a moment, couldn't capitalize on it. its less embarrassing to get out early than it would have been to stay in and eventually come in 4th or worse in her home state

Archived