Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Impeachment Thread

No Excuses

Impeachment  

198 members have voted

1. 1. Should Donald Trump be impeached for obstruction of justice?

The transcript:

[Edit: As released by the White House.  Damning, but we should also wait for the audio, because at this point, who trusts the White House outside of sycophants and idiots?]

https://www.washingtonpost.com/context/official-readout-president-trump-s-july-25-phone-call-with-ukraine-s-volodymyr-zelensky/4b228f51-17e7-45bc-b16c-3b2643f3fbe0/

12 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

The transcript:

[Edit: As released by the White House.  Damning, but we should also wait for the audio, because at this point, who trusts the White House outside of sycophants and idiots?]

https://www.washingtonpost.com/context/official-readout-president-trump-s-july-25-phone-call-with-ukraine-s-volodymyr-zelensky/4b228f51-17e7-45bc-b16c-3b2643f3fbe0/

Is the audio going to be released?

2 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

The way Zelensky talks to Trump...

Actual quote from transcript:

It might be a very good idea for you to.travel to Ukraine. We can either take my plane and go to Ukraine or we can take your plane, which is probably much better than mine.

2 minutes ago, StillUnknown said:

A good part of me thinks they had two copies and accidentally released the real one.

He really thought this was going to help him

Hes got the Dems right where he wants them lol. Masterful. Just amazing what the mind of a strong, virile, aryan male can accomplish when he really puts his syphilis riddled mind to it. 

3 minutes ago, Rdskns2000 said:

America. Trump will be impeached but not convicted. His crazies will power him to his electoral win in 2020.

Then in 2021 or 2022, Trump will be impeached again and this time, removed from office.

He wont survive this. There arnt enough of them. This is the type of thing that gets the silent bystanders to actually show up at the polls. It will be popular to vote against him and thats all it really takes (I would think, obviously I know nothing for sure) 

Just now, spjunkies said:

He might resign soon, I can't even imagine what kind of dirt an investigation will bring up so he might want to avoid that.

Now he can just leave and have "presidential harrassment!" in his back pocket.  Should be interesting either way. 

He aint resigning. The office the only thing keeping his **** ass from being indicted

So we about hear "non-quid pro quo" alot

Trump's stupidity is contagious

5 minutes ago, Llevron said:

He wont survive this. There arnt enough of them. This is the type of thing that gets the silent bystanders to actually show up at the polls. It will be popular to vote against him and thats all it really takes (I would think, obviously I know nothing for sure) 

I would love to believe that but I have no faith in the American people and I also don't think Elizabeth Warren will be able to overcome the Trump/ GOP fear machine.

Archived