No Excuses

The Impeachment Thread

Impeachment  

193 members have voted

1. 1. Should Donald Trump be impeached for obstruction of justice?

23 minutes ago, illone said:

It's a vetting process.  Unlike Faux news, most places are fairly strict about what they will publish.

Yeah I get that, but I still don't think it makes much sense. It's not like this is some second or third hand revelation from a single source...this is straight up government documents. CNN, WaPo, etc all had headlines about Parnas being willing to testify about Nunes and that's a career grifter talking (which doesn't necessarily make it untrue, but still makes it far from a slam dunk). 

19 minutes ago, Larry said:

Now, now.  Fox News is pretty strict about what they will air, too.  

They simply use an . . . alternative . . .  selection criteria.  

NoQuidProQuo.jpg

• Haha 5
  • Sad 1

11 minutes ago, mistertim said:

Yeah I get that, but I still don't think it makes much sense. It's not like this is some second or third hand revelation from a single source...this is straight up government documents. CNN, WaPo, etc all had headlines about Parnas being willing to testify about Nunes and that's a career grifter talking (which doesn't necessarily make it untrue, but still makes it far from a slam dunk). 

I hear you on that, I want it plastered on every newspaper and every channel 24-7.  Im sure it will start making its way to other outlets unless they are owned by Fox lol

• Like 1

There is a deep irony in that Nunes kept shouting that he wanted Schiff to be a witness when he had been directly involved in election manipulation attempts with the Biden’s. 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

The fact that Giuliani has material to blackmail Trump with indicates Rudy knows of wrongdoing. 

Hence, another reason to get rid of him. 

11 minutes ago, China said:

Maybe he has the pee tape.

****, i didnt refresh before replying.  you win lol

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Cooked Crack said:

The most theoretically powerful person in the world is being openly blackmailed by senile Rudy Giuliani. Any clean person would openly tell Giuliani to pound sand after receiving a threat like that. But for a raging narcissist, he has to kiss so much ass, which must kill him on the inside.

11 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

How is this normal to any rational person:

Trump will never betray me, because he knows that, if he does, then my agents will say bad things about Biden, that I'm keeping secret, now..  

• Like 1

Between Trump's crazy ass interview on Fox and Friends, Bolton's nutty crap about being locked out of his Twitter account, and Rudy Giuliani losing his ****ing mind I feel like we have reached a crisis moment (worse than before).

Fantasizing about somebody with some hack skills sending Rudy a tweet, claiming to be from Trump, that says "I have no idea what Rudy was doing.  Obviously the stress of his job caused him to lose his mind.  Which wasn't very good anyway.  That's why I pretended to let him be my lawyer".  

To trick him into releasing all his juicy dirt on Biden, of course.  

I love how instead of saying, oh, I dunno "I made a joke regarding health insurance, since I was talking about being thrown under a bus" Rudy went with "I AM THE ONE WITH DIRT ON THE BIDENS!  ME!"

Like you could not pick a more incriminating thing to say.

• Like 2