Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Impeachment Thread

No Excuses

Impeachment  

198 members have voted

1. 1. Should Donald Trump be impeached for obstruction of justice?

17 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

I think the problem though is that right wing talking heads have found an effective way to turn inclusiveness which should be a plus, into something white working poor folks resent. 

I don't think the right wing talking heads had to work very hard to turn poor whites (of which there are probably more than any other race) against things like "check your privilege" and discussions of poverty relief that centers race instead of, you know, poverty. 

People in need, generally aren't going to respond well to any version of "some people have it worse, so stop complaining". 

So I am willing to bet Bolton has something to say, it will be compelling, it will be factual, and it will very likely match up with what all the witnesses have said so far.  However.......

To act like right-wing media will take this seriously because John Bolton says something is asking to be disappointed.  I can already see exactly what Fox and others will say, "John Bolton is a war monger that was angry and bitter that Trump refused to go to war and this is his way of trying to get revenge"  Of course they will probably "forget" that they (the media sources) have pretty much supported Bolton's foreign policy throughout the years, but since it conflicts somewhat with Trump, Bolton will be thrown under the bus by Fox as well.

2 hours ago, Destino said:

People in need, generally aren't going to respond well to any version of "some people have it worse, so stop complaining". 

Is this something coming out the actual DNC and/or politicians mouths or is this just twitterverse cesspool stuff?  Because I have watched a ton of (D) debates so far and I have yet to hear anything even remotely close to what that quote is saying.  Now, if you are watching Fox's coverage of the debate their "expert analysis" is probably saying that, you know, the intellectual giants like Greg Gutfield & Jessie Waters. 

Just now, Dan T. said:

Every member of Congress needs to be asked, over and over, one simple question:

”He did it... now what are you going to do about it?”

They'll all answer "YES! We know the Bidens did it! We keep trying to get them in to testify! But the Dems are mean! Are those lead paint chips on your shirt? Do you mind if I eat them?"

6 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

Nunes to tweet a picture of the front of his passport.

Nunes has followed Trump's playbook to a T. So he'll probably write "I DIDN'T MEET HIM. i DON'T KNOW HIM. I DIDN'T MEET HIM. I DON'T KNOW HIM" in huge letters on a notepad and claim that vindicates him. 

Well the stone walling of Donald Trump is beginning to crack.   Breaking News that documents including emails are linking Guiliani and Pompeo to the White house for coordinated smear campaign of U.S. Diplomat (I assume Yovanovitch?)   

The rep on TV said this was just the first round of documents they have put in requests for, said they have claims in for dozens more round of documents.

The dam could be breaking.

Those idiots thought releasing them late on a Friday night would bury it perhaps, but the website they have been uploaded onto has already crashed due to so many people trying to download the documents.   Plus.....social media isn't going to let this die over the weekend.

This is as bad as it has looked from the start if not worse.  All of these corrupt MFers were either complicit or completely in on it.  Not sure how the state department can trust a scumbag like Pompeo going forward.  Dude has to go.

Archived