Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Impeachment Thread

No Excuses

Impeachment  

198 members have voted

1. 1. Should Donald Trump be impeached for obstruction of justice?

Just so I'm clear... Jordan was yelling and upset that someone witnessed wrongdoing and then didn't report it appropriately?  JIM JORDAN?!?  The person who abetted and condoned sexual abuse without reporting it?  THAT GUY?!?  

Just now, bcl05 said:

Just so I'm clear... Jordan was yelling and upset that someone witnessed wrongdoing and then didn't report it appropriately?  JIM JORDAN?!?  The person who abetted and condoned sexual abuse without reporting it?  THAT GUY?!?  

The content is never important with Jordan. It's the loud faux outrage delivery. The points change based on the most recently debunked talking point and never actually lead to any concrete conclusion, but the delivery remains the same. 

32 minutes ago, Destino said:

She does seem to possess a frightening combination of extreme competence and excellent communication.  Makes me want to know what her answer was to that stupid interview question “what are some of your weaknesses?”

Her answer was "excema"   LOL

STEELE DOSSIER makes an appearance!

Whenever the GOP says something along the lines of "I am glad we live in a country where the people determine who becomes President" they seem to coincidentally leave off the part where in this same country, even the President can and should be accountable for breaking the law/rules. 

If I were a Dem rep in these hearings and I didn't have questions, I'd use the 5 minutes to mock the GOP, I'd just spend it repeating, "Hunter Biden, Steele Dossier, Fusion GPS, Basements, Due Process" and just make the point that all of these things have zero to do with these hearings but are being used over and over to distract from the matter at hand which is the President's conduct.

Democrats need to start fighting back when Republicans play victim about a "fair" process and not having their witnesses. Can ONE Democrat ask why the White House is trying to keep witnesses from testifying? Can someone ask what are they so afraid of? If the call was so "perfect" I would want my top guys under oath telling the nation about it, not hiding behind the President. How hard is that to say to fight back this narrative Republicans are laying out?

Archived