No Excuses

The Impeachment Thread

Impeachment  

170 members have voted

1. 1. Should Donald Trump be impeached for obstruction of justice?

12 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

Hand everyone a shiv and just sit back. I am sure Bolton will be happy to testify.

Curious for more info on the GOP Senators that challenged, why and why will it be different when the impeachment hits and they have to make that decision 

3 minutes ago, visionary said:

This is where I am on this.  The fact that Trump admin agreed so readily on transcript and whistleblower complaint releases seems to indicate that what they will be releasing will not be some unequivocal evidence of abuse of power.

Edited by bearrock
  • Like 2

I don't believe that the WH will release anything that hasn't been massaged through Barr. That's why testimony is important.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, bearrock said:

This is where I am on this.  The fact that Trump admin agreed so readily on transcript and whistleblower complaint releases seems to indicate that what they will be releasing will not be some unequivocal evidence of abuse of power.

I disagree. I think that with all the crap Trump has gotten away with, his people think it won't stick no matter what is in it.

• Like 1

Someone, other than Trump propaganda Fox News, needs to rank the most corrupt Presidents in history.  I would like to see if Trump is the worst, most corrupt President in history.

And, I agree with above, the odds that the full unredacted transcript will surface is pretty slim.

49 minutes ago, bearrock said:

That or he will release it in the same way he had promised to release his tax returns.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Burgold said:

That or he will release it in the same way he had promised to release his tax returns.

“I was going to release the transcript, but I can’t because the Democrats have this investigation going on.”

“Therefore I’m TOTALLY innocent.”

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

Just looking at the bottom of that screen.  

"Trump administration to hand over the things that they were legally required to hand over the instant they got them, just as soon as we finish modifying our attempt to smear the person who snitched on our illegal activities."  

37 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

FOX is dangerous for this country. They helped create the horrorshow trump is and have kept him in power after many clear transgression. They are actively destroying this country.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

That entire interview is bizzaro world that even Laura Ingraham looked visibly uncomfortable by the end of it. 

This is the person whose talking points every right wing dope will be mindlessly regurgitating for the next few months:

Edited by No Excuses

Rudy better be careful. I think he’s on the verge of saying some stuff that is going to get him demoted to low-level coffee boy who I barely knew and was never a fan of.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, StillUnknown said:

It's not StupidGate the Sequel, it's StupidGate the mini-series

Did anybody else get the sense that Rudy was switching to self-preservation mode?  I hope my read on that is correct. Would be a lot of fun watching this den of thieves knife each other.

• Like 2

I can't believe the lawyer for the whistleblower was an intern for Clinton and Schumer. The Deep State really waited 18 years for that seed to grow.

Edited by Cooked Crack
  • Haha 1