No Excuses

The Impeachment Thread

Impeachment  

198 members have voted

1. 1. Should Donald Trump be impeached for obstruction of justice?

3 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

Up to the American public next year. If the US is to survive, history books in the future will mark Trump as the last GOP President. 

A completely new right wing party is needed in the US, that is rid of lying, gaslighting, traitorous bootlickers of corruption and authoritarianism.

Look there is nothing wrong with a GOP president.. I understand that as normal in America with people from different views.. But the blatant corruption, destroying of institutions, people don't understand that is literally what makes America great... Knowing that the institutions will protect you 99.9 percent of the time... Granted there is that 0.1 percent where you get ****ed but it's not a perfect system.... Trump is an abonimation to make the Presidency and it breaks my heart every time I see people cheering for this fool.... Every time I see or hear the moron talk, I always imagine the beginning of Idiocracy in America.... Now anyone after him knows there is a chance you can be corrupt as hell and half this country will support you to their grave

• Like 2

Is any Democrat going to kill the Nunes narrative and state that Roger Stone was basically convicted for lying to Congress, obstruction of justice, and witness tampering which had an effect on the Mueller investigation?

• Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, killerbee99 said:

Look there is nothing wrong with a GOP president.

There is nothing wrong with a conservative President. Heck, in the right conditions (if they don’t pander to bigots and religious nutjobs), I would even vote for one. 

The GOP however is fundamentally opposed to constitutional rule and free and fair elections. Anyone working in this party is corrupt by association.

• Like 6

11 minutes ago, skinsfan999 said:

Did Nunes not read any of Sondland's opening statement?  He sounds oblivious about what he's about to say.

None of Nunes messaging has any relationship to the testimony we've heard.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Burgold said:

None of Nunes messaging has any relationship to the testimony we've heard.

Its a message for an audience of 1, who will throw him a treat and pat his head when this is over

Well Soland is here today to save himself.......he is linking all the suspected characters together and throwing them under the bus.   Will be interesting to see what kind of lame smear efforts the GOP have to come up in real time. 

Someone better take Trump's phone from him, quick.

Edited by NoCalMike
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

Well Soland is here today to save himself.......he is linking all the suspected characters together and throwing them over the bus.   Will be interesting to see what kind of lame smear efforts the GOP have to come up in real time. 

"You aren't trustworthy cause you've updated your testimony multiple times." Even though he had to cause he was trying to minimize damage for him and Trump. It's going to be like the the Cohen testimony except Sondland isn't going to jail.

Edited by Cooked Crack

5 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

Well Soland is here today to save himself.......he is linking all the suspected characters together and throwing them under the bus.   Will be interesting to see what kind of lame smear efforts the GOP have to come up in real time. 

Someone better take Trump's phone from him, quick.

I can't watch due to stupid work obligations, but this sounds like, ideal. 

• Like 1

Fox's headline has flipped to admitting Quid Pro Quo, but puts it all on Giuliani.  Raise your hand if you had "Rudy goes under the bus" in your Impeachment Bingo free space months ago.

4 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

I can't watch due to stupid work obligations, but this sounds like, ideal. 

He is still giving opening statement, so far the summary:

Paraphrasing: "No one wanted to work with Rudy Guiliani, but the President kept directing us to.  Rudy demanded a quid pro quo at the direction of the President. All my notes and documents of these events have been blocked, I have not been allowed to gather and go over all the information collected at the time that would confirm all of this"

He is making a case for obstruction on top of everything else.   

Rudy Guiliani vs. Donald Trump is going to be fun to watch.  You can see right-wing media now trying to craft a narrative that Rudy was acting on his own as a "rogue agent" 

Edited by NoCalMike
  • Thanks 1