No Excuses

The Impeachment Thread

Impeachment  

193 members have voted

1. 1. Should Donald Trump be impeached for obstruction of justice?

26 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

1)  You've seen a transcript?  Where'd you get it?  Can the public see it?  Congress?  

2) So, you're stating that soliciting a campaign contribution from a foreign government is legal?  (Or at least, "not impeachable"?)

So the GOP once again moving goal posts as they are all saying it doesn't matter that the hearings will be going public soon.  Their reasoning?  I haven't quite figured it out yet.

• Thanks 1

Just now, NoCalMike said:

So the GOP once again moving goal posts as they are all saying it doesn't matter that the hearings will be going public soon.  Their reasoning?  I haven't quite figured it out yet.

Next they'll be screaming, "The Dems should not be doing all this right in front of the eyes of the country!"

2 minutes ago, Chachie said:

Next they'll be screaming, "The Dems should not be doing all this right in front of the eyes of the country!"

"It's all a huge political publicity stunt!  Look!  We're staging a sit in, to protest it!"

• Like 1

Come on guys there is no there, there..........unless you mean the there, there.......that Trump has already admitted to? Oh THAT there, there.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

Come on guys there is no there, there..........unless you mean the there, there.......that Trump has already admitted to? Oh THAT there, there.

There there now, Repubs. There there.

• Haha 4

New GOP talking point, "Are we really going to impeach the President over an INFORMAL hold of funds? Precedent (that I cannot provide) will show you only impeach over something Formal!"

1 hour ago, visionary said:

Does the the crypt keeper Kellyanne get her husband to defend her? 

Edited by Busch1724
forgot to edit out other tweets in original message
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

New GOP talking point, "Are we really going to impeach the President over an INFORMAL hold of funds? Precedent (that I cannot provide) will show you only impeach over something Formal!"

. . . like a dress.  

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Larry said:

. . . like a dress.  

... like a blowie.

I know anytime I’m set to get a blowie from my office staff, I always set a proper time and date for it and make sure all of my affairs are in order first.

• Haha 1

Hes certainly working on it. But they will always have a base of idiots willing to give them money to **** them over. Its a great business, honestly. They will always exist. 

• Sad 1

Is the vote happening right now the vote, or is this some kind of procedural vote in order to continue the process going for the moment?

11 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

Is the vote happening right now the vote, or is this some kind of procedural vote in order to continue the process going for the moment?

I think this is the vote.

Edit: Thought this was about a procedural vote before the vote

Edited by Cooked Crack

8 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

This vote is to set the rules for a more formal impeachment trial where everything will be held out in the open (hearings, questioning of witnesses, etc).  

• Thanks 1