No Excuses

The Impeachment Thread

Impeachment  

178 members have voted

  1. 1. Should Donald Trump be impeached for obstruction of justice?



Recommended Posts

We’ll find out in about a year when Trump loses, refuses to accept the results, and the entire GOP goes along with it.

Edited by Sacks 'n' Stuff
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Larry said:

I thought they were shielded.  Like, it should be impossible.  

 

Depends on the SCIF I believe. Though im not 100% on that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, No Excuses said:

 

 

Another is that the Mueller investigation was authorized by Trump's appointed DoJ officials,

We have a slow, non-reactionary system of governance but it seems to be holding ground.... for now.

 

 

Those DoJ officials were later found to be straddling the fence to keep their jobs. They "allowed" the investigation to continue to appease the masses but also curbed the abilities of the investigators and when the top official (Sessions) was ousted, the real crook was put in place to obscure the findings. I see the lean going quickly away from the side of the righteous. If we don't get this a-hole out fast, the Putin model presidency will rise like a tsunami.  😣

 

 

4 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

We’ll find out in about a year when Trump loses, refuses to accept the results, and the entire GOP goes along with it.

 

 

I think about this scenario daily. Dude's not leaving.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Llevron said:

 

Depends on the SCIF I believe. Though im not 100% on that

 

Yea, there are conductive and non-conductive scif rooms. Conductive Rf Shielding is more secure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Llevron said:

 

Depends on the SCIF I believe. Though im not 100% on that

 

Well, hopefully this is updated/improved. In the meantime, every Dem comment should start by listing the Republicans who are on that committee and allowed to be in there. Then talking about the importance with mobile devices there. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Llevron said:

 

Depends on the SCIF I believe. Though im not 100% on that

 

'Course, the most obvious theory is that the Congresscritter claiming to be tweeting from the SCIF is simply lying his ass off, too.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What happens if their scans find the room had been compromised? Do they announce it? Imagine a number of useful idiots who have cellphones that foreign interests have tinkered with in this process.

 

Can't imagine the next POTUS being comfortable moving into the WH after that one. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Those GOP members need to be put in jail. Stop negotiating with terrorists. (But the secret truth of this country is we have always negotiated with terrorists)

 

 

 

but yeah, antifa is bad

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

Not even a day before that lie was disproven lol

 

C'mon.  We've already heard that before The Phone Call, Trump sent both Rudy (and Pompeo?) over there, with instructions to make sure the Ukrainians knew that Trump was personally holding their money back.  (And Rudy has already tried to dodge questions about the trip, by claiming that he was on the trip acting as an envoy for Trump.)  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Rule of Law party strikes again.  What exactly did Gaetz (and the others) hope to gain by doing that, besides some verbal fellatio on Fox New's prime time lineup?

 

So I guess now our own Gov't is brown-shirting for Trump?

Edited by NoCalMike

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

Can't imagine the next POTUS being comfortable moving into the WH after that one. 

 

1) Pointing out that Trump's first official state act was to invite the Russian Ambassador to the WH.  

 

American press were barred from the meeting.  (They can't be trusted, you know.)  But the Russian was allowed to bring his own media.  Who brought their own electronics.  

 

(This was the meeting in which Trump gave the identity of an Israeli agent within ISIS.  To show off what great classified intel he gets, now.)

 

2)  And I'd demand that they replace the mattresses.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Larry said:

 

1) Pointing out that Trump's first official state act was to invite the Russian Ambassador to the WH.  

 

American press were barred from the meeting.  (They can't be trusted, you know.)  But the Russian was allowed to bring his own media.  Who brought their own electronics.  

 

(This was the meeting in which Trump gave the identity of an Israeli agent within ISIS.  To show off what great classified intel he gets, now.)

 

2)  And I'd demand that they replace the mattresses.  

 

3) Take out all those damned expensive ass light bulbs that make us ALL look orange, too. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Llevron said:

 

3) Take out all those damned expensive ass light bulbs that make us ALL look orange, too. 

 

4) remove the guido gold decorations he's adorned everywhere

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

The Rule of Law party strikes again.  What exactly did Gaetz (and the others) hope to gain by doing that, besides some verbal fellatio on Fox New's prime time lineup?

 

That verbal fellatio runs the entire party.  

 

Funds is probably more accurate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I bet you a dollar those very same GOP clowns who stormed the SCIF complaining about the process being behind closed doors are the VERY SAME people who complained that previous open hearings were just publicity stunts.  **** Matt Gaetz.  And **** Louis Gohmert. 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Feed multiple false narratives.  Try to divert attention from the actual testimony being given.  

 

Anybody here doubt that the #1 story on right wing media today isn't going to ge the five brave Republicans who stormed Nancy Pelosi's secret chamber?  (The fact that said chamber already had 30 Republicans in it will not be mentioned.)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah you can see the deflection narrative developing already that we should basically just ignore any content coming out of the hearings, and make the hearings themselves the story.  Can't sound credible trying to defend the content of the hearings, so they just want to make everyone think the hearings are illegitimate.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Larry said:

 

'Course, the most obvious theory is that the Congresscritter claiming to be tweeting from the SCIF is simply lying his ass off, too.  

Welllllllll....

 

 

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey, he is trying to defend a POTUS who has, while receiving a classified briefing on a nuclear accident in Iran, pulled out his cell phone, taken a picture of the satellite amagery, and tweeted it.  

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

I bet you a dollar those very same GOP clowns who stormed the SCIF complaining about the process being behind closed doors are the VERY SAME people who complained that previous open hearings were just publicity stunts.  **** Matt Gaetz.  And **** Louis Gohmert. 

 

Think about it from the other side, their representatives play the part, fighting against the deep state or whatever nonsense they're going with.

 

These clowns are at least putting on a clown show for their audience.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's one thing to defend Trump in public, making your case to the people, but it's another for these guys to be actively sabotaging the actual process behind the scenes.  There should be ramifications for this. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wait, what?  Supposedly a Devin Nunes AIDE has been feeding intel to Trump?  This aide has intel that Trump doesn't?  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now