Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Impeachment Thread

No Excuses

Impeachment  

198 members have voted

1. 1. Should Donald Trump be impeached for obstruction of justice?

1 minute ago, No Excuses said:

Another is that the Mueller investigation was authorized by Trump's appointed DoJ officials,

We have a slow, non-reactionary system of governance but it seems to be holding ground.... for now.

Those DoJ officials were later found to be straddling the fence to keep their jobs. They "allowed" the investigation to continue to appease the masses but also curbed the abilities of the investigators and when the top official (Sessions) was ousted, the real crook was put in place to obscure the findings. I see the lean going quickly away from the side of the righteous. If we don't get this a-hole out fast, the Putin model presidency will rise like a tsunami.  😣

4 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

We’ll find out in about a year when Trump loses, refuses to accept the results, and the entire GOP goes along with it.

I think about this scenario daily. Dude's not leaving.

17 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Depends on the SCIF I believe. Though im not 100% on that

Well, hopefully this is updated/improved. In the meantime, every Dem comment should start by listing the Republicans who are on that committee and allowed to be in there. Then talking about the importance with mobile devices there. 

7 minutes ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

Not even a day before that lie was disproven lol

C'mon.  We've already heard that before The Phone Call, Trump sent both Rudy (and Pompeo?) over there, with instructions to make sure the Ukrainians knew that Trump was personally holding their money back.  (And Rudy has already tried to dodge questions about the trip, by claiming that he was on the trip acting as an envoy for Trump.)  

11 minutes ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

Can't imagine the next POTUS being comfortable moving into the WH after that one. 

1) Pointing out that Trump's first official state act was to invite the Russian Ambassador to the WH.  

American press were barred from the meeting.  (They can't be trusted, you know.)  But the Russian was allowed to bring his own media.  Who brought their own electronics.  

(This was the meeting in which Trump gave the identity of an Israeli agent within ISIS.  To show off what great classified intel he gets, now.)

2)  And I'd demand that they replace the mattresses.  

6 minutes ago, Larry said:

1) Pointing out that Trump's first official state act was to invite the Russian Ambassador to the WH.  

American press were barred from the meeting.  (They can't be trusted, you know.)  But the Russian was allowed to bring his own media.  Who brought their own electronics.  

(This was the meeting in which Trump gave the identity of an Israeli agent within ISIS.  To show off what great classified intel he gets, now.)

2)  And I'd demand that they replace the mattresses.  

3) Take out all those damned expensive ass light bulbs that make us ALL look orange, too. 

25 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

The Rule of Law party strikes again.  What exactly did Gaetz (and the others) hope to gain by doing that, besides some verbal fellatio on Fox New's prime time lineup?

That verbal fellatio runs the entire party.  

Funds is probably more accurate.

I bet you a dollar those very same GOP clowns who stormed the SCIF complaining about the process being behind closed doors are the VERY SAME people who complained that previous open hearings were just publicity stunts.  **** Matt Gaetz.  And **** Louis Gohmert. 

Feed multiple false narratives.  Try to divert attention from the actual testimony being given.  

Anybody here doubt that the #1 story on right wing media today isn't going to ge the five brave Republicans who stormed Nancy Pelosi's secret chamber?  (The fact that said chamber already had 30 Republicans in it will not be mentioned.)

Yeah you can see the deflection narrative developing already that we should basically just ignore any content coming out of the hearings, and make the hearings themselves the story.  Can't sound credible trying to defend the content of the hearings, so they just want to make everyone think the hearings are illegitimate.  

14 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

I bet you a dollar those very same GOP clowns who stormed the SCIF complaining about the process being behind closed doors are the VERY SAME people who complained that previous open hearings were just publicity stunts.  **** Matt Gaetz.  And **** Louis Gohmert. 

Think about it from the other side, their representatives play the part, fighting against the deep state or whatever nonsense they're going with.

These clowns are at least putting on a clown show for their audience.

Archived