No Excuses

The Impeachment Thread

Impeachment  

169 members have voted

1. 1. Should Donald Trump be impeached for obstruction of justice?

3 minutes ago, Larry said:

"Open minded" as in "I've for this six-inch hole that passes through my brain, and lots of breeze passes through it"?  Or as in "I might decide to end my nonstop felatio of his magnificence, if the voters will abandon him first"?  

He's still deciding whether to impeach Pelosi or Schiff.

😛

they keep trying to find center for some reason :munchout:

it is right there in the middle.

They aren't going to at the very least also go for obstruction of Congress like with Nixon? I mean...he's been doing that blatantly and openly since this impeachment inquiry began.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, mistertim said:

They aren't going to at the very least also go for obstruction of Congress like with Nixon? I mean...he's been doing that blatantly and openly since this impeachment inquiry began.

Or since he assumed the office. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Didn't that Sean Duffy character just retire due to needing to spend more time with his family?  Sure didn't take him long to get right back on cable news to make some rather ridiculous defenses of Trump.   

"But Joe Biden....." is the new "but her emails"

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

"But Joe Biden....." is the new "but her emails"

And its gonna work cause their voters all suffer from some community form of psychosis where none of them can even hear the truth anymore. 

2 minutes ago, Llevron said:

And its gonna work cause their voters all suffer from some community form of psychosis where none of them can even hear the truth anymore. 

Truth. My husband has damn near flipped. Watches RT all day. Haywire **** talking points, he gobbles it up. It's whataboutism at it's best, and it's ****in working. :stop:

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, skinsmarydu said:

Truth. My husband has damn near flipped. Watches RT all day. Haywire **** talking points, he gobbles it up. It's whataboutism at it's best, and it's ****in working. :stop:

I really dont know how you can deal with that. You must really love him. I think I would have to waterboard the fiance if she went down this path. 

With love, of course. 

• Haha 4
  • Sad 1

On 10/18/2019 at 8:50 PM, twa said:

the investigations into him might take decades at this rate. :pint:

Get him to appear before a House committee, under oath, and testify for 9 hours, like Hilary Clinton did.   They could draw up the articles of impeachment two hours later and have him out of office the next week.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

RT? Buy him a one-way ticket to Moscow.

• Haha 2

What I don't get about the Joe Biden whataboutism is that even if it was 100% true (it's not) how does that somehow absolve Trump or mean Trump should not be investigated for his actions?  The whataboutism in this case would seemingly merely mean that Biden should join Trump in the corner of "People we don't want as President" and honestly I think the entire country would be fine with that outcome, but it's obvious the way the GOP is going about this is to merely distract. There is no actual concern of corruption by the GOP.  They just know that if they repeat something enough times it will work it's way into the voters' psyche and people will believe there is something there regardless.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

What I don't get about the Joe Biden whataboutism is that even if it was 100% true (it's not) how does that somehow absolve Trump or mean Trump should not be investigated for his actions?  The whataboutism in this case would seemingly merely mean that Biden should join Trump in the corner of "People we don't want as President" and honestly I think the entire country would be fine with that outcome, but it's obvious the way the GOP is going about this is to merely distract. There is no actual concern of corruption by the GOP.  They just know that if they repeat something enough times it will work it's way into the voters' psyche and people will believe there is something there regardless.

Yep. If Biden's son was so guilty of something or if it meant SO much to the GOP, they'd have been all over it long ago.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

I know why they're doing this in private but I'd definitely like to see this in public. Just change the rules so it's lawyers asking the question for 30 minutes a piece.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

All in good time.

I believe they are getting the answers to their questions now so that during the public impeachment sessions they can ask questions where the already know the answers. And the respondents won't be saying "I don't have a copy of the report. Can you read it to me?" They'll give the exact same answers they're providing behind closed doors.

The White-House-Resident will need a tractor trailer full of Depends to make it through this. 

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, EmirOfShmo said:

All in good time.

I believe they are getting the answers to their questions now so that during the public impeachment sessions they can ask questions where the already know the answers. And the respondents won't be saying "I don't have a copy of the report. Can you read it to me?" They'll give the exact same answers they're providing behind closed doors.

The White-House-Resident will need a tractor trailer full of Depends to make it through this. 

It's an investment opportunity.  Trump brand diapers.

Diaper rush: conquering a $9 billion market no one wants to talk about

CHICAGO/TOKYO, (Reuters) - The time may not be far off when more adults need diapers than babies as the population grows older, potentially a huge opportunity for manufacturers of incontinence products - if they can lift the stigma that has long constrained sales.

Click on the link for more

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Chachie said:

Yep. If Biden's son was so guilty of something or if it meant SO much to the GOP, they'd have been all over it long ago.

The one obvious question none of these news interviewers ever think of asking (at least I haven't seen them ask yet)… If the Trump administration was so serious about Ukraine corruption that they actually held up military aid did Trump or any of his administration, in these multiple meetings, ever mention any major players in Ukraine that they wanted to investigate or are the only people/entities they specifically named JUST HAPPENED to be his political rivals in 2020? If the corruption in Ukraine was so rampant they must have had a long list of people, businesses, government officials, etc in Ukraine to investigate right? Or did it start and end with Biden and the DNC? That basically spells out if they were serious about going after corruption or simply trying to manufacture dirt to use in the 2020 election.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

4 minutes ago, RedskinsFan44 said:

This is the kind of testimony that makes people understand why for the past couple of weeks the Trump administration story drastically changed from "it didn't happen, no quid pro quo" to "Yeah we did it, so what, get over it"

It's a done deal, it happened.  No one that is actually interested in the truth can say otherwise at this point.  The question that remains is what comes of it?

• Like 1