Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Impeachment Thread

No Excuses

Impeachment  

198 members have voted

1. 1. Should Donald Trump be impeached for obstruction of justice?

1 hour ago, Destino said:

Remember how sure everyone was that Epstein’s powerful clients would be exposed?  Felt like it was imminent.  How’d that play out?  Power protects the powerful.  Trump should be thrown out of office by the senate and face criminal charge afterwards.  Neither will happen. 

Never thought that any Epstein material would do much, and it's obvious that most of the GOP are complicit traitors. I'm referring to when he is no longer president one way or another. That day WILL come, and he will face jail.

3 hours ago, Fresh8686 said:

I don't do the whole judging groups of people as a monolith thing.

This isn't directed at you in particular and no disrespect intended, but people as a whole are going to have start thinking about dividing groups into sub-sections along a spectrum prior to commenting, so we can have nuanced conversations and proposed solutions.

This isn’t the UN and we aren’t solving world problems on a messageboard.

Now, I do want to point out:  

I'm absolutely certain that celebrities (and Trump was a celebrity long before he was a politician.  And all politicians are celebrities) get their pictures taken with a whole bunch of people.  I have no doubt that people like Trump, or congressmen, or similar people, get their picture taken 50 times a day, with complete strangers.  (Some of whom actually have agendas for wanting the picture.)  

I've had my picture taken with Leonard Nimoy.  He doesn't know me from ****.  

The fact that Lev Parnas has a picture of himself standing next to Trump is not proof that Trump conspired with Parnas to murder an Ambassador.  

2 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Maybe not to murder an ambassador (Hyde of on his own tangent), rather he's part of the conspiracy to force Ukraine to announce an investigation into Bidens by withholding funds for Ukraine in favor of Trump 2020 campaign. 

I think Larry’s point was that just because they have taken pictures together isn’t proof they knew each other or worked together.  You’ll need more evidence than that to prove a conspiracy.

5 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

I think Larry’s point was that just because they have taken pictures together isn’t proof they knew each other or worked together.  You’ll need more evidence than that to prove a conspiracy.

Yeah, that was his point and it’s not an untrue statement in and of itself. It’s silly to even entertain these ****ing jackanapes’ denials though. There’s a mountain of evidence. It’s clear to any impartial individual with an an IQ above 75 that Trump did exactly what he’s being accused of.

Archived