Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Press Release: #REDSKINS MAKE ROSTER MOVES

TK

For Immediate Release                                                                                  

May 22, 2019

REDSKINS MAKE ROSTER MOVES

LOUDOUN COUNTY, Va. – The Washington Redskins announced today that they have made the following roster moves:

The Redskins signed the following free agent:

LB Jon Bostic

The Redskins placed the following player on their Reserve/Injured list:

LB Reuben Foster

"I was a three-down player there," said Bostic of his time with the Colts last year in that same article. "I never came off the field. I did call all the plays. I covered as well. A lot of people don't really know I can do that much, but that is something I definitely can do. I just really haven't had a chance to show that off as well."

Not sure about his time with the Steelers, but they have Shazier and drafted Bush.  

Who knows what we’ll get out of him, but at the very least the ILB group (and Mason in particular) have a bit more competition than we did after Foster went down. 

Kinda hoping this trend continues BTW:  Bostic played a year for the Colts and then they drafted Leonard; played a year for the Steelers and then they drafted Bush.  :)

Just sayin’...

Funny seeing Bostic tackling Roy Helu in his highlight film. Notwithstanding, I choose to look at the reason he's still in the league over the reason he's been with 4 teams. He's obviously a solid football player. Has around 4.6 speed so that's good. He started for the teams he's played on. Bottom line: looks like he's never been the marquee player on the team (like a lot of players in the league drafted in the second round). Seems like a consistent player that will give you your money's worth and will move on when his contract is up. Fact is, Bostic is probably a C player in the eyes of those that choose players. So welcome to DC. We hope you flash.

On 5/23/2019 at 4:30 AM, xxprodigyxx said:

lol...all these idiot youtubers are such lemmings. they all feel the need to create some kind of dumb AF catch phrase to start off their videos.

Idk man...you clicked play. He's making more money off of whatever videos he's making in his free time than you are commenting on it here in yours. 

Archived