Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Reuben Foster carted off on 2nd snap of OTA's

purbeast

3 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Agree with the point below.  I had worries about Foster's durability albeit not in terms of anything like this.    Not sure you can have an elite defense without having at least one really good MLB.  I guess we are about to find out.

Speed is rarely important on defense.

2 minutes ago, volsmet said:

Speed is rarely important on defense.

This is a joke right?

Just now, London Kev said:

Bad news for the fans and team, but devastating news for a young man trying to get his life back on track.

I hope he can recover from this. Stay strong Rueben.

I have a hard time feeling sorry for a guy that might have hit women on multiple occasions.

For ****s sake. This is beyond a ****ing joke. Guice blows his knee out last pre-season, we lose like 26 QBs to broken legs, we end up playing our 48575th string OL as every man before them goes down. Now Reuben Foster potentially ends his freaking career in a 3/4 speed non-contact drill. How does that even happen?

This blows.

2 hours ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

Yeah, but I think that MRI techs do the actual MRI and the Xray techs only do the xrays.  I don't think X-ray techs do both.

I use to work in the radiology dept back in the day (circa 1990) but I am sure things have changed since then... lol

You are right that MRI tech do MRI since a dye is also used in some procedures and you have to know how to do that. The MRI techs I worked with also could take x-rays too. 

Archived