Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2020 Comprehensive Draft Thread

zCommander

13 minutes ago, UKskins said:

Not sure on that - Think we can say at this point we at least have one decent receiver - not disagreeing with your point but Scary Terry deserves mentioning.

Well, we have plenty of young, potentially promising talent to show for it, but it hasn't translated into to wins... That's more of what I meant :cheers:

2 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Well, we have plenty of young, potentially promising talent to show for it, but it hasn't translated into to wins... That's more of what I meant :cheers:

More to wins than just the players on the field.  Redskins Park has been a toxic waste dump the last 10 years.  Success doesn't breed in that environment, especially because Brucifer was at the helm.

5 minutes ago, Rex Tomb said:

More to wins than just the players on the field.  Redskins Park has been a toxic waste dump the last 10 years.  Success doesn't breed in that environment, especially because Brucifer was at the helm.

Did Gruden ever develop any of those picks? I think he might be my most hated coach of the Snyder era

50 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

You cant plug every hole in one offseason as a 3-13 football team.

Exactly!!! I'd be ecstatic if we hit on 4 of our picks. Hopefully the first 4. I like these players are being selected for what they can do in this offense. Not just BPA or by need. I really love how this played out. Considering all the drama that came along with it.

1 hour ago, KDawg said:

I liked Ismael. He was C6 for me. But not by a lot. 5-6 had a lot of wiggle for me. People are sold on Harris. I’m not one of them that think he’s that much better, if at all, than Ismael. Ismael likely needs a year but can develop into a starter to replace Roullier. 

Where did you rank biadasz - the center that Dallas took right before our pick?

Archived