Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2020 Comprehensive Draft Thread

1 minute ago, UK Skins said:

I am not sure which stream we are getting in the UK but they just totally ignored our pick. Highlights of everyone except AGG 😥

Yeh I noticed that too, I thought Sky were just showing the ESPN coverage?

4 minutes ago, UK Skins said:

I am not sure which stream we are getting in the UK but they just totally ignored our pick. Highlights of everyone except AGG 😥

You new to the Redskins (or Draft watching)?

Edited by nonniey
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
9 minutes ago, Riggo#44 said:

Brugler on AGG: 

Overall, Gandy-Golden lacks route polish and dynamic speed and is not Anthony Mix tall, but his rangy ball skills and natural balance allow him to win over the top or finish with defenders draped all over him, projecting as a potential starter on the outside in the NFL.

Long time skins fans certainly realize that this is the only trait that really matters.

In fact, my doorframe in my house doesn't measure my kids heights in ft/in, it measures them in Mix%.  My oldest son is only 90 Mix%.  He really has no shot at making it in football...

Edited by DiscoBob
  • Haha 2
3 minutes ago, UK Skins said:

Every year we seem the least discussed team in day 3. 

• Sad 1
Just now, stevemcqueen1 said:

Nick Harris, Shane Lemieux, Calvin Throckmorton, and Netane Muti are the only good OLs left, but Harris can only play center and Muti has a horrifying medical history.

No love for Taylor or Murphy? Some like Cabral a good deal but I haven’t seen him.

This offense is not just Turner. It's  ̶T̶u̶r̶n̶e̶r̶ ̶&̶ ̶H̶o̶o̶c̶h̶  Turner & Zampese, and Zampese is very creative in the passing game. It's going to be fun to watch how he uses all of these new weapons. Another arrow in the quiver.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, nonniey said:

I've been hammering this. Really wish they had pushed for a 2022 2d instead of the 2021 3rd. Wonder if they even considered this.

Yeah why not a 2023 1st??

Teams don't do this, dealing top two round picks multiple years into the future. You just have no idea what situation your team will be in by then

4 minutes ago, volsmet said:

No love for Taylor or Murphy? Some like Cabral a good deal but I haven’t seen him.

I never watched Taylor so I can't give a take on him.  Who is Murphy, I am drawing a blank on him.

6 minutes ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

Nick Harris, Shane Lemieux, Calvin Throckmorton, and Netane Muti are the only good OLs left, but Harris can only play center and Muti has a horrifying medical history.

What about Prince Tega?

1 minute ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

I never watched Taylor so I can't give a take on him.  Who is Murphy, I am drawing a blank on him.

Rhode Island

• Like 1

Tell you what, so far each guy we've taken seems to be strong and physical....There's no Trey Quinn's or Troy Apke's being selected with this new regime. All ballers and physical players. 

• Like 1

I feel sorry for Fromm....now he will out a Patriot

I am still hoping for DB Bryce Hall!

A possible TE option could be Jared Pinkney

Would have liked to have landed Badass. Instead he will be a perennial backup at Dallas