Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2020 Comprehensive Draft Thread

zCommander

Skins have incredible speed on offense with the addition of Gibson....they can roll out T-Mac, Simms Jr, Gibson and Bryce Love at any time and they are all take it to the house burners...with Dwayne's big arm I can see what RR is doing. Just buy a little time and these guys will get open and chances are it's going for a big gainer. 

A stat on Gibson, 14 TD's on 77 touches.....makes you wonder why he didn't get more touches doesn't it? 

Just now, stevemcqueen1 said:

He's really good.  I think I like Lynn Bowden a little better than him, but I think it was a mistake to pass on Jones unless the dude tumbles all of the way down to our pick in the fourth round.

There has to be something there with Josh Jones.  Tackles always get drafted high.  Charles, I understand due to the character issues, but I'm confused why Josh Jones has slid,

1 minute ago, 86 Snyder said:

Ya'll need to stop mentioning Bryce Love like he's ever going to do anything for this team.  He's done and this pick confirms it.

Guy only had one injury in college and still played the same year. He’s two removed from the injury so how can u say that. 

21 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Rivera might see some McAffery in him.

No, I think they see him as reverse Curtis Samuel, where Samuel was a Swiss army knife that erred towards WR over RB, Gibson's the reverse, but not to the same extreme. I'm guessing that a healthy Gibson probably gets about 75-100 carries in a season, and 50 catches in his prime. He's not a bell cow, he's a weapon, Deebo/Curtis Samuel/Eric Metcalf that sorta thing.  

2 minutes ago, skinsfan93 said:

Guy only had one injury in college and still played the same year. He’s two removed from the injury so how can u say that. 

Because hes add multiple surgeries on the same injury and as of this point is still not ready.  Its not a regular acl tear.

Just now, Veretax said:

btw... what the heck is that logo NFL network is using for the RAMS? LOL

(I dunno, but I'm stil laughing at eagles taken Jalen Hurts  Not because it hink hruts is bad... but what does this say about Wentz)

I've played in a fantasy league with a team "It Ertz Wentz I pee"  Easy easy transition...

Archived