Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2020 Comprehensive Draft Thread

zCommander

54 minutes ago, JamesMadisonSkins said:

Or hopefully ... “hey guys it’s Detroit. We hear you’re getting some juicy offers. But how About this ... you can draft Chase but at 3 and we will give you pick 35. I know it’s not as sexy as multiple 1’s but hopefully getting to draft Chase makes our offer unmatched”

I have no clue why people think Detroit is going to draft a QB to replace Stafford. From what I've read he's recovering well and will be ready to go for this season and he was having a Pro Bowl season before being shut down. He's one of the only good players on their team and their defense is abysmal. If they cut him it would be $32 million in dead cap. I suppose they could draft Tua and have him sit behind Stafford for a year then let him go? But it would just be a bizarre move and he'd probably demand a trade this season. He's not a spring chicken but he'll only be 32 this year. 

None of it makes any sense. They already have the biggest piece of the puzzle for their team and instead of taking an elite defensive talent at 3 to improve on their worst area they give up their 2nd to trade up to 2 to draft a QB who's coming off of a devastating injury and has an injury history?

I feel like this is fantasy football but with the draft. That isn't happening. And I doubt either the Raiders or Miami are going to trade up to #2. It's just going to be too damn expensive, especially for a guy with the kind of huge health question marks that Tua has. 

27 minutes ago, mistertim said:

I feel like this is fantasy football but with the draft. That isn't happening. And I doubt either the Raiders or Miami are going to trade up to #2. It's just going to be too damn expensive, especially for a guy with the kind of huge health question marks that Tua has. 

You are probably right but for what it’s worth, if Tua’s medicals check out ... he’s an elite talent on a cheap rookie contrCt. The Lions haven’t won anything with Stafford and they’re paying him $28m a year. 

Lions could see an opportunity to reset the franchise for the cost of a 2nd round pick. 

As for the Raiders ... they need a face to jumpstart the franchise in LV. I’d take 12+19 + a pair of 3rds if I were Detroit to trade down unless Miami offered me 5+18. 

New PFF mock

https://www.pff.com/news/draft-pff-2020-nfl-mock-draft-dolphins-trade-tua-tagovailoa?utm_source=PFF+Newsletter&utm_campaign=932bdc4237-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2020_02_03_mock_draft&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_ae3f4210bf-932bdc4237-191311489

1. CINCINNATI BENGALS — QB JOE BURROW, LSU

I’m not believing any Justin Herbert smoke here after his strong Senior Bowl performance with the Bengals' coaching staff in attendance. Burrow is on another level from the rest of the quarterback class.

2. WASHINGTON REDSKINS — EDGE CHASE YOUNG, OHIO STATE

While Dwayne Haskins didn’t solidify any sort of franchise quarterback status with his performance in Year 1, we’re not going pass on a talent like Young to take another swing at the signal-caller position. Young is the best player in the draft regardless of position, and he plays a pretty valuable position in his own right.

3. MIAMI DOLPHINS (VIA DETROIT LIONS) — QB TUA TAGOVAILOA, ALABAMA

We’ll obviously have more clarity on Tagovailoa’s injury come draft time, but assuming he’s healthy, Tagovailoa is the type of prospect you trade up for. No one has more ammunition to get a deal done than the Dolphins, who cough up a late first-rounder to secure their quarterback.

4. NEW YORK GIANTS — OT JEDRICK WILLS JR. ALABAMA

Wills is the most athletic tackle in a very athletic tackle class. He is a work in progress still in pass protection, but the strides he made toward the end of 2019 — when he allowed only four pressures over Alabama’s final six games — have us encouraged.

5. DETROIT LIONS (VIA MIAMI DOLPHINS) — CB JEFFREY OKUDAH, OHIO STATE

The Lions add an extra first-rounder and still get their guy. Okudah was tailor-made to play in a man-heavy defense like Matt Patricia’s. He allowed only 12 first downs and one touchdown last season.

6. LOS ANGELES CHARGERS — QB JUSTIN HERBERT, OREGON

Even with some rough tape at times this past season, Herbert can pretty much be penciled into the top-10 with his arm talent. While his Senior Bowl performance was a little overblown, his arm talent noticeably stood out among the group there. With the Chargers reportedly moving on from Philip Rivers, they’re just the team to pull the trigger.

7. CAROLINA PANTHERS — LB ISAIAH SIMMONS, CLEMSON

Simmons is just the athletic freak who can fill the big shoes left by Luke Kuechly’s retirement. In his three seasons at Clemson, Simmons had coverage grades of 76.1, 90.0, and 88.2.

8. ARIZONA CARDINALS — OT ANDREW THOMAS, GEORGIA

Thomas has graded out as one of the best tackles in college football since his true freshman year, but he really took it to another level with a 92.4 overall grade this season. He gets protected to some degree in Georgia’s offense, but he still held up well with only six pressures allowed on 166 true pass-blocking sets in 2019.

9. JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS — DI DERRICK BROWN, AUBURN

The Jaguars love investing in their defensive line and could use someone with Brown’s run-stopping prowess. The undersized Jacksonville linebackers get in trouble when not kept clean, and Brown holds up against double teams as well as any defensive tackle in this class.

10. CLEVELAND BROWNS — OT MEKHI BECTON, LOUISVILLE

Becton played only left tackle for the first time this past season after flip-flopping from left to right based on the formation his freshman and sophomore seasons. His play took a massive step forward with an 81.3 overall grade. He’s still very raw, but you can’t coach someone to be 6-foot-7, 369 pounds and move the way he does.

7 hours ago, KDawg said:

RE: @Skinsinparadise 's post on Eddie-Helz (shortened because his name is a PITA to spell)

I think he's the best back in the draft that I've looked at so far. And it's not close.

I put more highlights on this thread from his games than anyone I've studied so far.  He's a fun watch.  He can do it all -- power, explosion and is a major weapon in the passing game.  He's definitely one of my 2020 draft man crushes.

And his stats are sick.  He's not Christian McCaffrey but he's in that mold from the stand point of being one heck of a receiving weapon along with being a really good back, too.

TATS

ATT YDS AVG TD LNG REC YDS AVG TD LNG FUM LST
215 1,414 6.6 16 89 55 453 8.2 1 26 0

14 minutes ago, JamesMadisonSkins said:

You are probably right but for what it’s worth, if Tua’s medicals check out ... he’s an elite talent on a cheap rookie contrCt. The Lions haven’t won anything with Stafford and they’re paying him $28m a year. 

Lions could see an opportunity to reset the franchise for the cost of a 2nd round pick. 

As for the Raiders ... they need a face to jumpstart the franchise in LV. I’d take 12+19 + a pair of 3rds if I were Detroit to trade down unless Miami offered me 5+18. 

Even if his medicals check out it's still super risky for a couple of reasons: for one before this last injury he already had an injury history, second just because he checks out medically doesn't necessarily mean he's going to be the same guy on the football field. That was a devastating injury that could potentially have long lasting implications...and for a guy who's mobility was a big part of his game and what made him so special, that could mean a lot. 

It's just a huge risk. Sort of like taking a RB after he had a season ending ACL tear. He could come back and be the exact same guy he was before. Or he could come back and never be the same. It's a big gamble...especially when you're talking about potentially giving up a haul of draft picks to move up for the guy. I think Miami may take him at 5 if he's there (assuming he's medically been cleared and was at least able to work out a little bit for teams), but I really don't see them trading up to 2 for him. 

But who knows. Teams have done dumber things before. I just don't know who would be dumber in that trade...them for giving up multiple 1st round picks for an injury prone QB coming back from a terrible season ending injury or us for passing on probably the best pass rushing prospect to come along in a decade. 

2 hours ago, JamesMadisonSkins said:

Or hopefully ... “hey guys it’s Detroit. We hear you’re getting some juicy offers. But how About this ... you can draft Chase but at 3 and we will give you pick 35. I know it’s not as sexy as multiple 1’s but hopefully getting to draft Chase makes our offer unmatched”

This kind of a trade would not shock me at all.  I dont think Detroit pulls a chicago and drops multiple picks to move up to 2, but i can see how they want to throw out a few later picks to lock up tua if thats who they fall in love with.  This would be a home run imho.  End up with young while adding a 2nd this year and maybe a no. 2 or no. 3 later?  I would take that any day.

9 hours ago, KDawg said:

RE: @Skinsinparadise 's post on Eddie-Helz (shortened because his name is a PITA to spell)

I think he's the best back in the draft that I've looked at so far. And it's not close.

Dan Patrick asked Joe Burrow who was the best athlete on the team?  He replied, without hesitation, Clyde.  I don't  think we should be thinking RB early enough to get him, but if we were going to pick a RB he would be tough to pass on.

10 hours ago, evmiii said:

Dan Patrick asked Joe Burrow who was the best athlete on the team?  He replied, without hesitation, Clyde.  I don't  think we should be thinking RB early enough to get him, but if we were going to pick a RB he would be tough to pass on.

Watching back 5 games, Clyde was his security blanket under pressure.   It's hard for me to gauge his pass blocking skills because he just about always seem be running a route or waiting for a screen if he wasn't running the ball. 

New McShay mock.  My only interest is I listen to his podcasts with Kiper and they both admit they like to elevate dudes they hear buzz about among their connections in the NFL.  For example Kiper actually had McLaurin once in the late top first in a mock last year. 

On that front, he has Josh Jones top 10.   Jerry Jeudy is now #12, he used to have him higher.   Andrew Thomas at #18.   Justin Jefferson breaks into the first at the back end of it and higher than Shenault. 

Screen Shot 2020-02-04 at 7.39.29 AM.png

1 hour ago, Skinsinparadise said:

New McShay mock. My only interest is I listen to his podcasts with Kiper and they both admit they like to elevate dudes they hear buzz about among their connections in the NFL. For example Kiper actually had McLaurin once in the late top first in a mock last year. 

On that front, he has Josh Jones top 10. Jerry Jeudy is now #12, he used to have him higher. Andrew Thomas at #18. Justin Jefferson breaks into the first at the back end of it and higher than Shenault. 

I swear, if Andrew Thomas falls that far and is drafted 8 slots behind Mekhi Becton, there is something else going on. Like failed drug tests. I would do my utter best to grab Thomas if he drops like that, even if we still have Trent. Trent at LT and Thomas at RT would give us great bookends, a succession plan at LT and a really good run blocking OL. 

They have the NFC East getting some really good picks there. Giants get Simmons. Eagles get Ruggs. Also some really good fits later in the draft. I can't imagine a better fit than Delpit and New England. Kenneth Murray and Baltimore would also be a great fit. They have the culture to maximize him. San Francisco and Laviska Shenault. Shenault and Deebo Samuel would be such a physical, great YAC, West Coast offense pair.

Brugler with a new mock too.  If that's the deal that he lays for the Lions to trade down that the Redskins get, I am not trading down.  I strongly lean against trading down anyway,

He has Andrew Thomas at 14 with three LTs going ahead of them.    Lamb a pick higher than Jeudy but both out of the top 10 -- I love both players but that makes sense to me considering the depth at that spot in this draft.  Ruggs just a couple of picks later.  And Aiyuk just 4 picks after them.   Patrick Queen in the first. 

Screen Shot 2020-02-04 at 8.41.48 AM.png

8 minutes ago, JoggingGod said:

He's done. 30 years old and 7 concussions. Goodbye.

One can't help but to think this will be the case... I think we would have started hearing Rumblings of something mid-year too late last year...I'm holding out hope he has the ok to continue playing if he would like and he wants to play this season hopefully being able to contribute and has a big season that leads to possibly being to play a few more seasons..and that he dosent want to end his career that way...of course if he feels it's in the best interest for him(retire)than good for him and thanks for your services.

37 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Brugler with a new mock too.  If that's the deal that he lays for the Lions to trade down that the Redskins get, I am not trading down.  I strongly lean against trading down anyway,

He has Andrew Thomas at 14 with three LTs going ahead of them.    Lamb a pick higher than Jeudy but both out of the top 10 -- I love both players but that makes sense to me considering the depth at that spot in this draft.  Ruggs just a couple of picks later.  And Aiyuk just 4 picks after them.   Patrick Queen in the first. 

This trade makes no sense (not poking at you, just an observation).  The only reason they would need to go to 3 to get Tua, would be because they were worried Detroit is taking him.  If that's the case, Detroit is going to fleece them.  That trade package wouldn't even make me flinch if another team wanted to get the guy I wanted, and was willing to trade for the pick.  NYG are not taking Tua at 4, so Detroit would be the only obstacle.... 

And you're absolutely right, if they call us looking for no. 2, that ain't enough to even consider it.  

48 minutes ago, max21 said:

I hope J Reed is hearing about all this TE stuff and is low key preparing for a DOMINANT 2020 season. It probably won’t happen but when he’s good, that dude is ****in good 

I am going polar opposite. For his own health I hope he just retires. I would love to see Dan honor all or some portion of his remaining contract to help him do so. Another concussion and that dude is going to spend the rest of his life as a vegetable. It just isn't worth it.

2 hours ago, OVCChairman said:

This trade makes no sense (not poking at you, just an observation).  The only reason they would need to go to 3 to get Tua, would be because they were worried Detroit is taking him.  If that's the case, Detroit is going to fleece them.  That trade package wouldn't even make me flinch if another team wanted to get the guy I wanted, and was willing to trade for the pick.  NYG are not taking Tua at 4, so Detroit would be the only obstacle.... 

And you're absolutely right, if they call us looking for no. 2, that ain't enough to even consider it.  

Unlikely, I agree.  It might be a matter of LV trading up, or worrying that Detroit might be considering Tua (I know @mistertim :)).  Also wouldn’t consider a similar trade with us, even if hey sweeten the deal a bit.  

I’m not big on Aiyuk and Queen that high... maybe I need to watch more of their work.  At least the latter is in a thin class position-wise though.  

Kadar is just another random draft geek but for entertainment value

https://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2020/2/4/21121587/2020-nfl-mock-draft-2-rounds-offseason-joe-burrow-chase-young-isaiah-simmons

1. Cincinnati Bengals: Joe Burrow, QB, LSU

Are things getting interesting with the first overall pick in the draft? Burrow said on The Dan Patrick Show that he wants to play for a team “committed to winning Super Bowls.” Former Bengals quarterback Carson Palmer said Cincinnati never really tried to win a Super Bowl. The deeper connection between the two is that Carson Palmer’s brother, Jordan Palmer, is training Burrow in the pre-draft process. Burrow is still the prohibitive favorite, but this is an interesting quarter turn.

2. Washington: Chase Young, DE, Ohio State

There is seemingly less intrigue with the second pick than the first. We haven’t heard from Young in some time, and he’s not the type to slate teams anyway. This is one of the easiest picks to project ever.

3. Detroit Lions: Derrick Brown, DT, Auburn

For as easy as it is to predict Young to Washington, it’s still difficult to get a grasp on what the Lions could do with the third overall pick. This could be a spot for a trade up if Miami gets anxious about missing out on Alabama quarterback Tua Tagovailoa. The Lions could also go a few different directions if they make the pick. This week, it’s Brown, the brutish defensive lineman who pushes blockers around with ease.

4. New York Giants: Jedrick Wills, OT, Alabama

Wills is a pro-ready run blocker, which is a good thing for a franchise that took a running back with the second overall pick in the draft two years ago. And while he’s not quite as accomplished as a pass blocker, Wills’ athleticism leads you to believe he should develop just fine in that area.

5. Miami Dolphins: Tua Tagovailoa, QB, Alabama

The Dolphins need Tagovailoa, even if he sits a season behind Ryan Fitzpatrick. The question is whether or not they’ll take him at No. 5. With three first-round picks this year, the Dolphins have plenty of ammunition to do whatever they want.

6. Los Angeles Chargers: Tristan Wirfs, OT, Iowa

Let’s go full weird with this one and say the Chargers somehow land Tom Brady. It’s ridiculous, of course, but NFL Network’s Ian Rapoport floated the possibility. If that’s the case, the Chargers could wait yet again to draft a quarterback early. Then, landing Wirfs would be smart. He can slide right into the right tackle spot and finally solve the problematic position for the Chargers.

7. Carolina Panthers: Isaiah Simmons, LB, Clemson

The Panthers have had either or both of Thomas Davis and Luke Kuechly at linebacker since 2005, but now Carolina goes into the offseason needing to address the position. Davis left last year and Kuechly shocked people by retiring on Jan. 14. Simmons, while not a traditional middle linebacker, would make for a nice partnership with Shaq Thompson.

8. Arizona Cardinals: Mekhi Becton, OT, Louisville

Becton in the top 10 and over Andrew Thomas of Georgia might seem strange, but don’t discount it. NFL Network’s Daniel Jeremiah rates Becton far ahead of Thomas, and he might not be alone.

9. Jacksonville Jaguars: Jeff Okudah, CB, Ohio State

If Okudah drops this far, the Jaguars would pass on offensive and defensive linemen for him. Okudah is a day one starter, which the Jaguars need at cornerback. Other than A.J. Bouye, Jacksonville doesn’t have much at the position.

10. Cleveland Browns: Andrew Thomas, OT, Georgia

The Browns need a player like Thomas. In the two years since Joe Thomas retired, the Browns have been an inconsistent mess at left tackle. Andrew Thomas is arguably the best pure left tackle in this draft, and he would help jumpstart a Cleveland offense that was spotty last season.

11. New York Jets: Henry Ruggs III, WR, Alabama

During the draft process, there is often fluctuation on where we think the wide receivers will get drafted. In 2018, for instance, DJ Moore vaulted over Calvin Ridley to be the first wide receiver selected. If there’s a wide receiver who could jump to the front of the line this year, it might be Ruggs. Even though he was Alabama’s third-leading receiver in 2019, his speed could help him separate from the pack of first-round receivers.

12. Las Vegas Raiders: Justin Herbert, QB, Oregon

If the Raiders decide to move on from Derek Carr this offseason, they could begin their era in Las Vegas with a rookie quarterback. It’s never been Jon Gruden’s nature to rely on rookie quarterbacks, but he might not be able to resist an athletic 6’6 signal caller.

13. Indianapolis Colts: CeeDee Lamb, WR, Oklahoma

If Ruggs is the first wide receiver taken, it will lead to a domino effect with the next few wide receivers after him. Even if Lamb gets jumped over by someone else, it’s difficult to see him falling outside the top 15. The Colts could be a landing spot as they look to add a receiving weapon to pair with T.Y. Hilton. Now if only they could find someone to throw the ball.

14. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Javon Kinlaw, DT, South Carolina

The Buccaneers may have just taken Vita Vea in the first round two years ago and allowed the fewest rushing yards per game last season, but they could be in need of a defensive lineman. Tampa has several free agents up front, including interior linemen Beau Allen and Ndamukong Suh, and edge players Shaq Barrett and Carl Nassib. Kinlaw is a combination lineman with his size and power to play the run, and athleticism to get after the quarterback.

15. Denver Broncos: Jerry Jeudy, WR, Alabama

Even if they don’t get Ruggs, the Broncos would do well with another Alabama wide receiver in this draft. Jeudy isn’t the flashiest, but he’s a consistent receiver who makes defensive backs look foolish with his quick cuts on routes.

9 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Kadar is just another random draft geek but for entertainment value

https://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2020/2/4/21121587/2020-nfl-mock-draft-2-rounds-offseason-joe-burrow-chase-young-isaiah-simmons

1. Cincinnati Bengals: Joe Burrow, QB, LSU

Are things getting interesting with the first overall pick in the draft? Burrow said on The Dan Patrick Show that he wants to play for a team “committed to winning Super Bowls.” Former Bengals quarterback Carson Palmer said Cincinnati never really tried to win a Super Bowl. The deeper connection between the two is that Carson Palmer’s brother, Jordan Palmer, is training Burrow in the pre-draft process. Burrow is still the prohibitive favorite, but this is an interesting quarter turn.

2. Washington: Chase Young, DE, Ohio State

There is seemingly less intrigue with the second pick than the first. We haven’t heard from Young in some time, and he’s not the type to slate teams anyway. This is one of the easiest picks to project ever.

3. Detroit Lions: Derrick Brown, DT, Auburn

For as easy as it is to predict Young to Washington, it’s still difficult to get a grasp on what the Lions could do with the third overall pick. This could be a spot for a trade up if Miami gets anxious about missing out on Alabama quarterback Tua Tagovailoa. The Lions could also go a few different directions if they make the pick. This week, it’s Brown, the brutish defensive lineman who pushes blockers around with ease.

4. New York Giants: Jedrick Wills, OT, Alabama

Wills is a pro-ready run blocker, which is a good thing for a franchise that took a running back with the second overall pick in the draft two years ago. And while he’s not quite as accomplished as a pass blocker, Wills’ athleticism leads you to believe he should develop just fine in that area.

5. Miami Dolphins: Tua Tagovailoa, QB, Alabama

The Dolphins need Tagovailoa, even if he sits a season behind Ryan Fitzpatrick. The question is whether or not they’ll take him at No. 5. With three first-round picks this year, the Dolphins have plenty of ammunition to do whatever they want.

6. Los Angeles Chargers: Tristan Wirfs, OT, Iowa

Let’s go full weird with this one and say the Chargers somehow land Tom Brady. It’s ridiculous, of course, but NFL Network’s Ian Rapoport floated the possibility. If that’s the case, the Chargers could wait yet again to draft a quarterback early. Then, landing Wirfs would be smart. He can slide right into the right tackle spot and finally solve the problematic position for the Chargers.

7. Carolina Panthers: Isaiah Simmons, LB, Clemson

The Panthers have had either or both of Thomas Davis and Luke Kuechly at linebacker since 2005, but now Carolina goes into the offseason needing to address the position. Davis left last year and Kuechly shocked people by retiring on Jan. 14. Simmons, while not a traditional middle linebacker, would make for a nice partnership with Shaq Thompson.

8. Arizona Cardinals: Mekhi Becton, OT, Louisville

Becton in the top 10 and over Andrew Thomas of Georgia might seem strange, but don’t discount it. NFL Network’s Daniel Jeremiah rates Becton far ahead of Thomas, and he might not be alone.

9. Jacksonville Jaguars: Jeff Okudah, CB, Ohio State

If Okudah drops this far, the Jaguars would pass on offensive and defensive linemen for him. Okudah is a day one starter, which the Jaguars need at cornerback. Other than A.J. Bouye, Jacksonville doesn’t have much at the position.

10. Cleveland Browns: Andrew Thomas, OT, Georgia

The Browns need a player like Thomas. In the two years since Joe Thomas retired, the Browns have been an inconsistent mess at left tackle. Andrew Thomas is arguably the best pure left tackle in this draft, and he would help jumpstart a Cleveland offense that was spotty last season.

11. New York Jets: Henry Ruggs III, WR, Alabama

During the draft process, there is often fluctuation on where we think the wide receivers will get drafted. In 2018, for instance, DJ Moore vaulted over Calvin Ridley to be the first wide receiver selected. If there’s a wide receiver who could jump to the front of the line this year, it might be Ruggs. Even though he was Alabama’s third-leading receiver in 2019, his speed could help him separate from the pack of first-round receivers.

12. Las Vegas Raiders: Justin Herbert, QB, Oregon

If the Raiders decide to move on from Derek Carr this offseason, they could begin their era in Las Vegas with a rookie quarterback. It’s never been Jon Gruden’s nature to rely on rookie quarterbacks, but he might not be able to resist an athletic 6’6 signal caller.

13. Indianapolis Colts: CeeDee Lamb, WR, Oklahoma

If Ruggs is the first wide receiver taken, it will lead to a domino effect with the next few wide receivers after him. Even if Lamb gets jumped over by someone else, it’s difficult to see him falling outside the top 15. The Colts could be a landing spot as they look to add a receiving weapon to pair with T.Y. Hilton. Now if only they could find someone to throw the ball.

14. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Javon Kinlaw, DT, South Carolina

The Buccaneers may have just taken Vita Vea in the first round two years ago and allowed the fewest rushing yards per game last season, but they could be in need of a defensive lineman. Tampa has several free agents up front, including interior linemen Beau Allen and Ndamukong Suh, and edge players Shaq Barrett and Carl Nassib. Kinlaw is a combination lineman with his size and power to play the run, and athleticism to get after the quarterback.

15. Denver Broncos: Jerry Jeudy, WR, Alabama

Even if they don’t get Ruggs, the Broncos would do well with another Alabama wide receiver in this draft. Jeudy isn’t the flashiest, but he’s a consistent receiver who makes defensive backs look foolish with his quick cuts on routes.

Pretty much anyone can predict the top two but it's hard to take a mock seriously when it has Okudah falling to 9

2 hours ago, repo_4 said:

I am going polar opposite. For his own health I hope he just retires. I would love to see Dan honor all or some portion of his remaining contract to help him do so. Another concussion and that dude is going to spend the rest of his life as a vegetable. It just isn't worth it.

Yes I know, I’m just saying one more healthy season of 2015 J Reed would be great. One can dream 

Archived