Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2020 Comprehensive Draft Thread

zCommander

Just now, KDawg said:

Bryan Edwards is a stud. 

Yep.    He lined up everywhere.  Can play X, Z, slot.   Beats press coverage.  He's really physical both as to YAC and contested catches.  Can block.   A beast in the middle of the field.  If I was confident he's healthy, I'd have no problem taking him with the 3rd round pick. 

44 minutes ago, volsmet said:

That... was a random conclusion to a reply. I like it. 

I had a 5 year old on my back while I was typing. I was trying to multi task and be brief. I’m okay with how it turned out.

14 minutes ago, KDawg said:

I had a 5 year old on my back while I was typing. I was trying to multi task and be brief. I’m okay with how it turned out.

Don’t you get defensive with me sir, we are all draft family stuck in coronaville.

Lets enjoy Chauncy Haney

Volsmet killing it tonight. I've loved Uche since you pointed him out and I started watching him. 

In what round is Isaiah Rodgers projected to be drafted? We've long been lacking in team speed and that is some excellent production in terms of INT's. It looks like he'd instantly also be our best returner. 

As for WR ... tons of guys I really like. But two I have been focused on most of the off season are Edwards and Van Jefferson. I’d love to grab one. But if we could manage to get both to be our WR2/3 long term that would be amazing. 

McLaurin, Harmon, Sims, Jefferson and Edwards would all be young and amazing upside. 

1 hour ago, Anselmheifer said:

Volsmet killing it tonight. I've loved Uche since you pointed him out and I started watching him. 

In what round is Isaiah Rodgers projected to be drafted? We've long been lacking in team speed and that is some excellent production in terms of INT's. It looks like he'd instantly also be our best returner. 

I haven’t seen him mentioned by any draft guru’s, but Vildor & Rodgers have each come up in conversations scouts have had with WRs about their toughest matchups. Rodgers held his workout recently which offered me something to post. Another Cb sleeper I love is Ducros, he’s got ridiculous feet, he’s incredibly smooth flipping & sprinting... but he didn’t get much attention after transferring from Boise to Duquesne. He’s my next pick in our Es draft. 

Drake Dorbeck, not much online, but he was a very good college tackle with some traits that should get him a camp invite. He was much stronger in 2019 than in 2018, but here is how he played v Auburn’s loaded front in ‘18.

6ft 7 LT Jake Brandel v Okst - top pass protection grade in the entire country, he allowed 5 pressures in just under 500 sets. He’s mentioned nowhere, but he’s a prospect worth paying attention to.

Nice in the run game at 1:46

16 hours ago, volsmet said:

Turn on App St & watch Jordan Fehr, plenty of their games online. 

4.5 40 guy with a 40 inch vert

Akeem Davis-Gaither and this guy together, wow!

@volsmet as much as I enjoy draft, this thread each year is just incredible. I can count on you to introduce me to so many talented late round/UDFA 's that I otherwise wouldn't know. Thanks!

Archived