LetThePointsSoar

Would you want HBO Hard Knocks to feature us this year?

1 hour ago, LetThePointsSoar said:

Surely, and I mean SURELY, they let us know this weekend.... Right?!?  It's June for Christ's sake.  Let us know already

I doubt anything gets announced over the weekend. But I’d be surprised if the announcement isn’t made by next Friday.

Posted (edited)
36 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

I doubt anything gets announced over the weekend. But I’d be surprised if the announcement isn’t made by next Friday.

Agree with you, but it'll leak before it's officially announced and THAT could happen on a weekend. I would bet it leaks from a source we can trust before a press conference to announce it or whatever even gets scheduled. 

Edited by ConnSKINS26

2 hours ago, LetThePointsSoar said:

It's June.

*Spoiler Alert

• Haha 1

The only other time I recall Chad sticking out his neck about sources was when he claimed that the Redskins agreed to a deal to trade Kirk to SF.  Obviously, he was wrong then.  He could be wrong now. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

The only other time I recall Chad sticking out his neck about sources was when he claimed that the Redskins agreed to a deal to trade Kirk to SF.  Obviously, he was wrong then.  He could be wrong now. 

Yeah, I remember that.  Chad from down under has zero sources! 

Imagine Haskins losing the starting QB battle on national TV after HBO makes that the focus of training camp... yeah, let’s avoid that situation please. 

4 hours ago, HigSkin said:

Pissed if true. Hoping as others said he's full of it. They've made us wait a damn eternity this year, ready for them to announce it's us. 

yeah I saw that.  if true, I wondered about the Lions.  They are IMO the least sexy of all 4 teams to be featured.  but maybe for that reason, the Lions were the one team willing to do it to sell their brand some. 

• Like 1

Oh good god. Seriously? They drag it out this long just to announce the lions??? **** that ****. If it was the raiders instead of the redskins, i would’ve been ok with that. But the LIONS??? Who the actual **** wants to watch that??? **** you HBO. 

• Like 4

Detroit is probably the front-runner for the least interesting team in the NFL. They aren't even a dumpster fire like we turn into from time to time, they dropped into oblivion the same time as we did with Zorn, but they managed to go absolutely nowhere with it. If anyone asked me to name three teams in the NFC North, I wouldn't name them. If someone asked me to name four teams in the NFC North, I still wouldn't name them.

Unless Detroit volunteered for this, don't know how anyone can choose the Lions over any of the other choices. Get ready for tons of T.J. Hockenson? This just seems like an error

Well, looking at the Twitter feed of the guy who 'broke' the RUMOR, I wouldn't feel comfortable yet in saying that the Lions are the definitive pick.

I'll still wait and hope (and probably eventually be disappointed again, as per the usual as a Skins fan).

• Like 1

The only interesting aspects of the Lions I could see are the TEs (all three - TJ, Jesse James and Nauta are characters), CJ Anderson, Snack Harrison and Darrius Slay.

The rest seems boring.

Bottom Line I really believe it gonna come down to the Raiders and Redskins. 

70% chance Raiders 

25% chance Redskins

5% Every other Team combined 

Posted (edited)

That Chadwiko guy is a total chancer. 

No source inside the league is giving a phone call to an Australian Skins fan with a podcast about Hard Knocks let's be honest. 

Edited by Morrison J
  • Like 1

Heck yeh!   lets be the first to win a superbowl, on hard knocks!

Regardless, Hail!